My restart! 30 day challenge to start with...

Day 4 done and the scales are being very nice! 6lb off already. Should be able to get 7 off this week. Finding it pretty easy at the mo. Worst time is straight after work so I make sure I have raw veg in the fridge and fill up on that before my last shake. Trying to stay out of ketosis as I cant bear the smelly breath so I also have a few mints throughout the day. Still not done any exercise so really need to get my mini trampoline out soon. Apart from that, all good! Hope everyone's doing well :)

Sounds great Midge!

Amazing! This is only day 5 and I've lost just over 7lbs :) Happy happy happy!

Brilliant

One week done and 8lbs gone! Very happy with that. Will get online properly later and catch up on what's happening x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Midge!

We'll done on your first week weight loss! I have ordered my first bumper 4 week pack which should arrive tomorrow. I am excited to try it but also very worried lol I see that you have eaten veg and chewing gum is this allowed? I have never done this plan before so need as many tips/ advice as possible! I have about 3 stone to lose :-(

well done Midge!

Thanks all!

MrsCraig, hopefully you'll have got your pack through? Good luck with it. I find it quite easy when my head is in the right place. Unlike many others, I don't like going into Ketosis so I have a few extras (gum, veg, fruit sometimes). I don't like ketosis because of the smelly breath!! I don't think there's a right and wrong way with the diet really. Common sense says if you eat a bit more than they recommend you won't lose as fast.

However, I'm going to find my diary from last year (paper one) and see if there is any difference in what I lose this time (with a little food) compared to last time when I was TS for weeks and weeks (meaning I only had the shakes). TBH, I don't think there'll be any/a lot of difference. I lost 8lb last time and this time during my first week. This time I've had a little food, last time none at all.

Anyways, best of luck! Let us know how you get on xxx

I'm still at it! But, as last time, I haven't lost anymore so far this week. Weigh in is on Monday so a few days to get some off. I'm sticking to 3 shakes, raw veg for nibbles when I need and some chicken in the evening. Feeling good still and very positive. 2 months exactly til Christmas - I WILL have lost another 1.5 stone by then (hopefully more!). Already got back into jeans that were too tight 2 weeks ago :)

x

Back