My Restart Diary

Foo Fan

Gold Member
13/02/2010 - Day 1
Weight = 10st 1lbs
Exercise = None :(

I've started on 810 today (because I've had milk in my tea) but going down a plan to SS+ from tomorrow.

I've had 2 choc tetras so far (2 cups of tea with milk) and I'm going to have a tuna salad for tea.

I have 10 days worth of shakes - so I have just text my CDC to arrange an appointment for 22nd Feb - so I'm going to keep this diary to keep me on track until then.

I'm hoping to lose my last 15lbs in 8 weeks - wish me luck!!

Hello i will look forward to reading your diary, yes 15 lbs in 8 weeks you can do.!

I remember you from last year? x

Good luck hun :) xx

14/02/2010 - Day 2
Weight = 10st
Exercise = 30 mins cardio in the gym :)

Was planning on 810 again today - had 2 shakes and turkey and veg (from carvery) was feeling very proud that I stuck to the plan... But just had 3 thorntons chocolates :( (had them for valentines day) could have been worse I could have ate the whole box lol

Moving down to SS+ tomorrow - but I really miss my morning cup of tea (cant have it with out milk) so I might try 4 shakes and milk (instead of the 200kal meal)..

Good morning it's monday and im starting a fresh too from a balti i had with bf. And loved every taste lol.
Start ss+ today and think positive good luck.

15/02/2010 - Day 3
Weight = 10st
Exercise = None

Working 12pm till 8pm - so just about to have my 1st shake...
Gonna do SS+ (with milk) today.

I'll log on again later to keep me on track cos I find it hard not to pick when I get home after working till 8pm...

16/02/2010 - Day 4
Weight = 9st 13lbs (at home) 62 kg (at the dr's)
Exercise = None

I'm in Ketosis :) :) :)

Doing SS+ today with a meal (chicken salad).. Was planning on going to the gym today but had to go to the Dr's this morning and it took longer than planned..

Need to up my water today - let you know how I get on!

Thanks Shanny - how are u getting on?

I've had 3 more chocs tonight :( but not to worried about it.. Stuck to SS+ for the rest of the day...

17/02/2010 - Day 5
Weight = 9st 13lbs
Exercise = None

Done SS+ 4 shakes and milk.

----------------------------------------
18/02/2010 - Day 6
Weight = 9st 13lbs
Exercise = None

Had a bad day - had 3 shakes and tea with milk - but the had King Prawn and Mushroom form the chinese :( :(

-----------------------------------------

19/02/2010 - Day 7
Weight = 10st :(
Exercise = None

I've put a lbs on today and I'm really fed up with my self - Feel like I've waisted a week of shakes.. I have a weekend in blackpool planned next week and was hoping to lose some weight by then (as i'm going to be off plan when I go)

Going to try and SS today to make up for it!

Back