my restart

hi everyone, just wanted to say hello again as im now day 3 of my restart, started at the start of the month but wasnt really ready and failed. im happy to say im now day three and feeling great, slight hedache! im happy to report a loss of 6lbs since monday so that has kept me going.xx look forard to getting to know you all.:jelous:

Hi Mummyb well done with your 6lb loss. I started it yesterday, felt ok then got really bad wind pains in my stomach on the evening. I hope its ok tonight!

hi,:wave_cry: thanks. feeling ok at the moment, struggle around dinner time when im cooking for the kids, but this is my second time now and i need to do it. i went out first two nights shopping for school uniform to keep busy. i hope your tummy settles down for you. xx:D

Hi to both of you.

The windypoohs is normal and you may suffer with the day 6 squits also. This is caused because you body is adjusting to all the vitamins and minerals that you are consuming (that you more than likely never got from your diet before). Don't worry it will pass.

The headaches, make sure you drink lots of water!! again this is is common in the first week and usually passes after day 4/5, so hang in there!!

Good luck to you both and stay strong!! :D

Hi thanks for the advice, I'm feeling really well, hoping it continues!! I'm so ready for it this time round, can't wait to be ticking those pounds off. Reading all the posts really helps, and seeing all the before and after photos are so great to keep me on track, I've just done my photos!! Xx

Great stuff, remember to start taking your measurements too!! They are, imho, more important than getting on the scales and they go nicely with the pics :D

I'm just going to do them, I don't really care what the scales say it's all about what clothes I can fit into more, thanks for the advice:)

welcome to exante you sound very positive and i no you can do this just remember that this diet really works its amazing what cloth size u aiming to get down to hun an dits anoying that sizes dnt av an estimated weight i want to b a size 10 and have no idea how far iv got left to go cause i dnt no the weight i need to get dwn to

hi, just looking at your losses, and you have done great! you must be so pleased. im going to go for a lose 14 to start with, then once im there going to see if i can get to a 10-12! trying to get 4 stone of for xmas, some people drop a dress size after a stone, but i dont seem too. xx

Hi there, I am also a new starter(started Monday) and am aiming for 4 stone gone by Xmas. Good luck,

Back