My Restart....

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hello Everyone

I am back after the summer holidays - I ate and drank like a pig....after loosing a total of 2 stone on SS for 7 weeks, I am happy to report that after being off the diet for so long and not maintaining properly :whistle: I only put on a total of 4lb!!! wohoo...

Anyway, restarted SS today and had shake 1 an hour ago...hoping that a few weeks will take me to target weight...finding it hard already watching people eating - forgot how hard the first few days are!! But I am determined now....have 1st weigh in next Monday evening so will let you know!

Looking forward to collecting some of the new porridge on my next order!!!

4lb's is great! how long were you away/where did you go!?

Nowhere exciting - Just up Scotland, back home to visit family in Shropshire and lots of nights out and takeaways!!!

Thought I would start the diet at start of this month and now routine is back as son starts back school this week!

Fingers crossed it works....!!!

Well got through Day 1 and feeling positive - even after the asda food shop...which I can only have the water from! Then watching my family all eat (not just tea but then they snacked more than usual or so it seemed in front of me...arrrggghhh)

Started work early this morning and here until 4.30pm so should keep myself busy - nothing here to eat anyway!!

Only a day or two and I know the hunger goes....here goes a glass of water to get rid of the thoughts!! :)

Good luck all you restarters or even newbies...I am sympathising with you! xx

Good Luck hun x

Only regaining 4lb is good damage limitation, I'm sure I would have done far, far worse!

I am only on day 6 but because I am on my own with a 2 yr old and 11 year old I found it very hard to shop for them, then cook for them (then clear up after them :eek:) and not tuck in myself.

Good luck with your restart :)

Laura x

Yeah it is hard cooking for others - I remember last time I was on it, buying the new Tefal fryer and the stuff smelt so great when cooking for my hubby and son....he now cooks when I am on SS, and he tends to do the shopping as I waste too much on clothes and gadgets!! ha ha

Back