My Road To Slim City

A personal trainer is a really good idea. Most of the time I think I'll do my exercise later and just keep putting it off. You won't be able to cos he will kick your butt. Not only that it sounds dead posh when you just casually mention your personal trainer during conversations :8855:

Could I ask how much one costs - don't tell me if you think I am being rude. I can't wait to read about what you get up to and it's something I will consider for the future - don't think I'm braving yet though.

OMG!!! You are SO brave!!! Or mad!!! :8855:

I really admire you hunni. You seem to be embracing this diet and giving it all you've got...good for you! :happy096:

I bet you're the kind of person who, once you've made a decision to do something, really goes for it. It's very inspirational to read xx :0clapper:

I think I must be both mad and brave! I told my husband that I will give him the name and number of the personal trainer and then if I die they know who to look for lol :8855:

I am definately the type of person that if I want something I go for it. Some people like to call me stubborn ;)

A personal trainer is a really good idea. Most of the time I think I'll do my exercise later and just keep putting it off. You won't be able to cos he will kick your butt. Not only that it sounds dead posh when you just casually mention your personal trainer during conversations :8855:

Could I ask how much one costs - don't tell me if you think I am being rude. I can't wait to read about what you get up to and it's something I will consider for the future - don't think I'm braving yet though.

Sorry I didn't see this before as I was writing a reply to dawn at the time! Oh yes I can imagine myself dropping into conversation
"One has to go now as one is going to one's personal trainer! Toodle pips lovies!" :8855:

I need this personal trainer for exactly the reason you just came up with... I will feel that I have to do it because my trainer will kick my ass if I don't!

I don't mind you asking at all :) The first session is completely free of charge and he will then create a programma design for me which will cost £12.50 which I can do on my own at home or with him.

I have decided I will probably see him once every two weeks but stick to the programme in between. For an hr training session with him it is £25 which is a complete one to one session which I think is a really good price.

Oh did I mention my personal trainer is only 31 and plays rugby and has played rugby for England ;)

So do you want his phone number Tillymax? lol Shame your not in Cornwall...

Mini Mum said:
Oh did I mention my personal trainer is only 31 and plays rugby and has played rugby for England ;)

Hmmmn...maybe I SHOULD think about doing more exercise...;)

Another great day today...

I have booked an appointment to have my induction with the personal trainer on Monday at 2.30. I have a feeling he will be a little bit sadistic :asskick:

Went for a 4 1/2 mile walk today and did an hr on the wii fit so that made me feel alot better. Tommorrow my son is playing Beach Volleyball in the South West Championships so we are off to the beach all day! I am really hoping the weather is nice :fingerscrossed: I have packed up my lunch and 2 litres of water so then I know I won't be tempted to go in the cafe or the pub at the beach :D

Our tea tonight was gorgeous! We had spag bol which was completely free food. I used passatta as the sauce base but put alot of herbs, garlic and lea and perrins and not even my children noticed it wasn't Dolmio.

Now on to tmrw's meals

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (b)
250ml ss milk (a)

Lunch
Pasta, Bacon, Onions mixed together and 1 tbsp of salad cream (2.5 syns) A fruit salad consisting of strawberries, grapes, pineapple, melon, kiwi fruit and a satsuma YUMMY!!
I am also taking a bag of french fries crips with me (5 syns) and 2 litres of water

Tea
Beef and Vegetable stir fry (all free) and full of super speed foods.

I hope you are all having a great weekend x x

Hi Michelle,
I take my hat off to u hunni...you are a flipping guru of this diet already! And u sound like you're really enjoying it which makes all the difference.
Have a super day tomorrow, hope the sun shines for you xxx

Hi Michelle,
I take my hat off to u hunni...you are a flipping guru of this diet already! And u sound like you're really enjoying it which makes all the difference.
Have a super day tomorrow, hope the sun shines for you xxx

After doing ww for a few months I am finding sw soooo easy! No weighing out, not standing in the kitchen with my stupid ww calculator and it is just me and all of my ingredients! I haven't been hungry at all and I could actually go without having any syns at all but I am making sure I have them even if I am not hungry because after reading other people's diaries I notice they haven't lost as much if they haven't eaten their syns!

Not sure about a guru but I just find it really easy to do :)

But then look at you and your weight loss! Your photo's of before and after are amazing too and I am in awe of your journey :D

Have a good day tomorrow. Aren't we supposed to be having some kind of mini heatwave. If so the beach is the best place to be :)

I really hope so because come rain or shine we have to be at the beach at 10am till 5pm :eek: I may be burnt like a lobster tmrw evening if it is really hot so you just reminded me to pack teh sun cream just in case :D

Do you have any plans for tmrw?

Oh nooooo you caught me out!! Shhh don't tell my husband that is what I am planning ;)

Ahhh a lovely chill out day with nothing planned sounds great to me. I wish I could have a day like that. Unfortunately with having 3 boys all of which love playing sports there is always something on every weekend. Oh well at least I know they will never be in my situation as they are very healthy boys who eat really well :)

How did your daughter look? Did you get any pics? Did you cry?

Today was an AMAZING day... We were at the beach for 10am and the weather was gorgeous with blue sky and bright sunshine. My son took part in the county championships for beach volleyball and relay and hid team won :D (very proud Mum!)
I braved the sea and it was quite warm after the first initial shock of the wave crashing over me :eek:
I took a lovely pasta salad and a fruit salad with me which was really nice and I turned down two seperate temptations today which made me really pleased with myself :D My son's coach got all of the children and adults a lovely Cornish Pasty for lunch and I turned it down (shock horror!)...

We finally left the beach at 5pm and walked back to the car which was a mile away because I purposely parked that far away so I would get my walk in today ;) but even after getting back to the car at 5.15 we didn't leave the car park until 6.30... Why I hear you ask? Because our car battery had gone flat whilst we were on the beach :( We had to call The AA and they were there in about 45 minutes. While we were waiting my oh decided to go and get himself and the boys an ice cream in the shop opposite and offered to get me one which I turned down again saying

"No it's ok I will just have a cold diet coke please!" What the hell is wrong with me? Oh yeah that's right... I am determined to do this and next year I will be going in the sea wearing a slinky little No :D

I drank 4 litres of water already today but I really needed it as it was 27degrees on the beach! Oh the things you have to do to support your kids ;)

I will work my food for tmrw out in a while and write it down and I will also get around to others peoples diaries.

Oh did I tell you the 30 yr old ex England rugby player personal trainer is coming around to my house tmrw afternoon to give me a free consultation/assessment? :p

Have fun tomorrow :D

Your diary all sounds so lovely and positive. Well done you! very proud of you.

I will look up C25k tomorrow and see if I can adjust it for the treadmill.

I am not jealous of you tomorrow, I am not jealous of you tomorrow ;) see if I say it enough I can convince myself. Have fun huni xxxxx

Hey! Congratulations to you both on your victories today!!!

Enjoy your scrum down tomorrow...;)

Have fun tomorrow :D

Your diary all sounds so lovely and positive. Well done you! very proud of you.

I will look up C25k tomorrow and see if I can adjust it for the treadmill.

I am not jealous of you tomorrow, I am not jealous of you tomorrow ;) see if I say it enough I can convince myself. Have fun huni xxxxx

I try and always remain positive in every situation that life throws at me but I am sure that a some points in this diary I will have a bad day but I try to keep it happy :)

There is a plan on the c25k that has been specially designed for the treadmill so it is ready to go and is really easy to start with ;)

LOL well you never know I may have a photo taken with him at some point to have for my before and after pics :flirt2:

Well done to your son and well done to you for resisting temptation. Glad you had a lovely day.

Have fun with the hunk erm I mean personal trainer tomorrow :D

Lol not sure about hunk and he is married but it doesn't cost anything to window shop does it hahahaha

Hey! Congratulations to you both on your victories today!!!

Enjoy your scrum down tomorrow...;)

Haha I was going to mention rugby and odd shaped balls but I won't :8855:

You sound like you are having a GREAT week. In the sea today *eek - runs away* ;)

Food sounds brilliant and your attitude is amazing. Hope the PT session is 'fun'. Fingers crossed for WI. We'll be here for you :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Mini - I've only just spotted that you have your own diary - duh! (as my son would say!)

You sound so positive and full of beans (possibly even literally!!!), long may it last. Sounds like you had a fab day today and well done for avoiding temptation!

Enjoy your 'session' tomorrow! ;)

Back