My Road To Slim City

Is this right, Jackie? I eat a bowl of superspeed fruits for breakfast having been told to have the fruit early in the day as it will boost weightloss. Would I be best sticking to cereal?

I was always told its better to have something like ie weetabix, porridge, with fruit to give your metabolism a boost ? So I tend to have both.... not 100% sure but I do find it works :)

Morning (almost afternoon) Michelle

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, although I never generally do on a weekend, don't really have time to fa*t on a weekend let alone get online!

I scale hop every single day and depending on where exactly the scales are can be 3lbs different so I tend to go with it if it shows a good loss and if it doesn't then they are just a load of rubbish and are obviously wrong!

You will be fine for wi I'm sure and you so deserve a good loss this week.

I lost a 1lb. V dissappointed with that as I have been 100% again this week but *week arrived yesterday morning, just in time for wi so can't grumble really and just hope it drops off next week.

Having read through your diary of the last few days the garlic mushrooms sound nice and I'm sure I've got that packet mix in my cupboard - bet it's nice on steak or chicken too.

I could feel my muscles aching for yours after that work out and how you didn't fall into his crotch with laughter I don't know - god what I would have given to have seen that!

I think once a year there should be a national mini mins day or weekend where we all meet up for a good booze up and some nice food don't you - it would be a right laugh can you imagine. blimey some syns would be consumed then!

xxx

Last edited:
JackieN said:
I was always told its better to have something like ie weetabix, porridge, with fruit to give your metabolism a boost ? So I tend to have both.... not 100% sure but I do find it works :)

Thank you. I do prefer porridge (or ready brek) in the morning but had switched alternate days to fruit. I'll see how weigh in is this week and if it's bad I'll blame the fruity days :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments... Oh can you all imagine a minimins meet up! I have a feeling Maximus would be too scared to come along ;) Perhaps one day we should all get together and have a complete break away from our daily routine ie children, work, our partners etc etc

Today has been a REALLY busy day and I have only just managed to sit down... I was up and 6.30 and haven't stopped at all. I was painting and decorating from 8 until 12 today for a business and I managed to paint the celings of 3 rooms in that time! My arm aches like mad now but I did it :) Then I went to look after a lovely 92 yr old who has dementia! She went to go and have a sleep and whilst she was sleeping I did the housework for her ie hoovering right through, bleaching bathrooms and kitchen, polishing etc etc this took me about 3 hrs in total and then you will never believe who turned up an hr later... Her cleaner! :eek: I didn't know she had one but her son arranged it and now I had done her job for her. Oh well I will know for next time but it was all good bdy magic for me :D Then I came home where my hubby had cooked for me and it was waiting for me when I got in :) He cooked pork with a plate full of veg for me. Bless him he had read my food diary and I had written down that was what I was going to eat for tea and he had made it ahhhhh saved me a job today then :D Then I cleaned my house as unfortunately nobody has arranged a cleaner for me! :8855:

Today was a RED DAY

2 x weetabix (he b)
250ml ss milk (he a)
2 Satsuma's

Bacon with all fat cut off
84g w/meal bread (this is where I messed my working out up! I was classing this as 2 he b and forgot about the weetabix... SO can I class 57g of it as heb and the remaining 27g as 3 syns? It says in the syns section that 28g is 3 syns...)
2 tsp I can't believe it's not butter (3 syns)
Lettuce
Tomato
cucumber

2 x pork chops
caroot and swede
brocolli
green beans

1 pk velvet crunch 4 1/2 syns
2 x mullerlight strawberry flavour

loads of body magic and 3 litres of water! I will lose weight this week
I will lose weight this week

If I say it enough it will come true :D:D:D

Oh and Jackie my jeans weighed 2.3lb! :eek:

See you made the exact same mistake as me and had an extra HEXB I've done this twice now :( its frustrating isn't it? But not the end of the world and the rest of your food sounds perfect :)

Gosh you've been a busy bee today, YOu make me feel tired reading about it :8855:

Nope no cleaner here either. Those peskie fairies never came overnight and cleaned :8855: I am hoping they come tonight as my hairdresser friend is coming to do my hair at 12 tomorrow and my house is a tip! If not that'll be a weeny bit of body magic for me in the morning hoovering and shoving stuff in cupboards so she thinks we are tidy :8855:

Jeans 2.3lb - see take that off and your dinner and you're well away ;D

See you made the exact same mistake as me and had an extra HEXB I've done this twice now :( its frustrating isn't it? But not the end of the world and the rest of your food sounds perfect :)

Gosh you've been a busy bee today, YOu make me feel tired reading about it :8855:

Nope no cleaner here either. Those peskie fairies never came overnight and cleaned :8855: I am hoping they come tonight as my hairdresser friend is coming to do my hair at 12 tomorrow and my house is a tip! If not that'll be a weeny bit of body magic for me in the morning hoovering and shoving stuff in cupboards so she thinks we are tidy :8855:

Jeans 2.3lb - see take that off and your dinner and you're well away ;D

I completely messed up with my he but I will hopefully learn for next time!

Oh I know that type of tidying :8855:where you shove everything in there and shut the door quickly and you only open it again at your own peril :8855:Ohhh you will have to get a new pic of you on here with your hair all done (not that I am saying it is a mess in your other pics!) I can never quite do it the same as my hairdresser does it :D

I couldn't believe how much my jeans weighed! I don't think people would be to happy if I weight in the nude at wi tomorrow night though ;)

Glad your back to your positive self :)

Why were you looking after the 92 year old woman - I thought you were a graphic designer.

If the fairies or the cleaners turn up at either of your houses please send them to mine :)

Hi Tilly,

I was looking after her as my sister usually does it but is away this week and I cover her when she is away also my main client which is a hotel chain has just gone bust which has left me feeling the strain so the extra money comes in handy :)

I feel alot more positive today :D

Oh I just heard that one person won the euromillions jackpot :eek: They definately don't have to worry about cleaning again in any of their properties :eek:

Good grief - I go away for 3 days and what do I come back to? LOTS of giggles. :D Thank you ladies.

Good luck at WI tonight Michelle. You should be fine if your jeans weigh >2lbs. However, if you are going to become a scale hopper and take sneaky peaks (we all do it from time to time :wave_cry:) then "benchmartk" your scales tomorrow after WI so you know what the difference is. Otherwise keep them hidden.

Michelle I forgot to say thanks for the offer of support regarding my mum. You really may live to regret that when I start ringing you up at 3am :8855:

I also forgot to say I want to come to the minimins meet up too. What a laugh that would be. I think we should all wear fluffy knickers :)

you really shouldn't tell everyone about my knickers :8855:

actually to put the record straight Carla/princess barky knickers has fluffy knickers, I just have huge ones :8855:

When we all lose this weight we can meet up and spend money on clothes :D

I wish you were all as bored at work as I am, nobody's playing out on here just lil old me and Skinny Dawn every now and then!! :(

Don't know what I'm going to do in my new job when I'm busy I'll have to limit my posting to lunch time and on a night at home - I never go on computer at home but looks like I might have to!

xxxx

I wish you were all as bored at work as I am, nobody's playing out on here just lil old me and Skinny Dawn every now and then!! :(

Don't know what I'm going to do in my new job when I'm busy I'll have to limit my posting to lunch time and on a night at home - I never go on computer at home but looks like I might have to!

xxxx

I'm always playing on here :p:p far too much actually. I work at home and find this site addictive to the point that today I got no work done :8855: whoops

Yay Jackie's playing out too!

I can't believe I am getting paid to sit on here pretty much all day! :eek: Ah well it's not like I've got anything else on my desk to do!

Just waiting for a call from home. Washing machine sounding a bit dodgy so bloke coming to have a look - hubby thinks it's bearings, just hoping its not too expensive. I pointed out to hubby this morning there are some things in life you just can't live without - he's not one of em! :8855:

xx

Hahahaha you girls make me laugh...

SB you have to pretend that your husband is one of them even if you don't think so because you never know when you will need his wallet oppss I mean him :D

Vodka ohhh I don't know about that but I will happily watch you all get plastered whilst I take notes and photo's so I can remind you all the day after exactly what you were all like ;)

Well wi in a few hours :eek: I bloomin hope my scales were wrong as I have done so much body magic this week it is unbelievable! If you don't hear from me by 10 tonight you will know it is bad and I am in the local police station as I have been arrested for criminal damage because I threw the scales out of the window at wi :8855:

Fingers crossed for a good loss :(

Sorry I haven't been around many of your diaries this week. It has been a really busy week for me but I will catch up with you all at the weekend if not before. Hope everyone is having a good week x x

**BAD NEWS**

Washing machine knackered :eek::eek::eek: he says it will cost too much to mend so not worth it!! How can my life go on?? So will need to fork out for a new washer FFS why can I never have any money and try and save?

Good luck with wi Michelle, you'll be fine I just know it. Just for good measure, chuck em through the window anyway :D

xxx

Back