My Road To Slim City

Look at Daisy. She's soooo cute and she's got a little sad face :D

Look at you. You've got a little skinny happy face :D

Now lets get serious. I need proper instructions for the sausage recipe - you know with amounts and times and what to do with each bit. I'm a bit thick but you won't have noticed cos I hide it well :8855:

Grrrrr I just spent about 5 minutes writing stuff and I pressed something on the keyboard and it deleted the lot!! So I shall start again...

I have no idea what is wrong with me today and I am worried that last night whilst I was sleeping for all of 3 hrs (thanks to our new darling puppy who had the whole house up howling, bless her :() but I do believe in those 3 hrs I was possessed by Mr Motivator or Mad Lizzy :D Today I have been at work with the 92yr old lady and whilst I was there I cleaned her house from top to bottom, cut her lawn, weeded a mountain load of weeds and then I came home at about 5.30 sat down to eat some tea and then at about an hr later I went upstairs got my gym gear on and said to my hubby

"Right thats it I am off to the gym as I haven't been at all yet this week!"

I also got my 15yr old to come with me and we were at the gym for about 2hrs! I did an hour and a half on the treadmill, exercise bike, skiing machine, rowing machine and then half an hr on the trx trainer (tension band thingy's) and on the gym balls etc

I have to say I still have energy and I have no idea why as I am running on my spare battery at the minute! I really hope Daisy sleeps tonight as last night was 3 hrs of broken sleep and even the boys look knack*red today!

Going for a long soak now and then I will be back to fill in the food diary (if I don't fall asleep in the bath :))

tired reading that :8855:

mmmmm I remember it well. Carla was (is) a nightmare... I gave in in the end big big big mistake she now 'has' to sleep with one of us...

Does she have a crate, or just a bed? I was told (but ignored it) to let her sleep in our room, gradually moving her to where we wanted her as she adjusted to the house. Failing that go back and get her brother to keep her company :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm here to give puppy advice which you can take it or leave it cos we all have to do what works best for us :)

She will cry cos it's all new and strange and she's had her mum and sisters with her and now she's all alone :cry:

Leave her crying. It's hard but after a couple of nights she will settle down. If you keep getting up she learns that the noise gets her the attention she wants.

Give her a cuddly toy or something to cuddle up to. Some people say a hot water bottle and a ticking clock to replicate mum and siblings heat and heart beat.

But like I said at the beginning just do whatever works for you :)

Hmmmnn....

starting to think having our new puppy is going to be....tiring! :rolleyes:

You're not still in the bath are you :eek:

You'll look a right wrinkly mess if you are :D

...probably gone down the plug hole...poor skinniminimum :cry:

Hmmm now I'm getting worried about you. You've either shrivelled up in that bath by now , or OMG that delicious puppy hasn't eaten you has she :eek::eek: she couldn't possibly shes just too cute (except at night when she cries) :8855: :8855: hope you are ok sweetie xxxxx

Hi Tilly, Dawn and Jackie and anyone reading this :D

To say I am exhausted is an understatement! Our very cute puppy is the devils dog by night! She ha s been awake every hour of every night :( She is fantastic during the day and goes outside to go toilet every time, she will sleep on her bed during the day and yet at night time grrrrrrr

Diet still on track thankfully (well other than the wispa duo bar I had on Saturday but I needed that for energy ;) ) but all in all it is going great. I am off to the gym this evening to burn off that wispa bar plus many more calories :D

How was everyone's weekend?

Hi Michelle - I've had a lovely lazy weekend after a very hectic week.
Off to the apartment (again) in about 15 minutes to do another turn-around and more body magic (lots of cleaning!).

Puppy sounds a nightmare, but she will settle soon (I hope)!
She is beautiful though.

OMG Michelle! No wonder you're knackered hun! :( Let's hope she realises soon that she's wasting her time with all that howling and goes to sleep instead! Xx

Well done on sticking to plan through it all tho xx

I so sympathise sweetie. i remember it well and it was two years ago. In fact I remember our first and second dog doing this too and that was twenty odd years ago :( As I say I failed miserably lack of sleep and listening to that awful howl got the better of me and Carla now always has to sleep with someone...... I hope you can be a stronger person than me as looking back I wish I had been.

Dawn catch up on your sleep quick before yours arrives :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is really weird that you two out of everyone on this site should say that because I heard different... An unidentified source told me that at the weekends you two are both swingers :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

with this post in mind, just so nobody thinks i have a filthy mind. An innocent conversation Charlie was just having with her toy bunny....

Charlie 'sorry about tying you up'
bunnie 'its okay its just a game' 'whats the game called'
Charlie 'swinging'
bunnie 'I like swinging'
Charlie 'good cos so do I'

:8855: i was laughing till I cried. Basically it was a game where bunnie got tied to the treadmill by its ears and Charlie then made bunnie swing backwards and forwards.

It was just so funny :8855: :8855:

with this post in mind, just so nobody thinks i have a filthy mind. An innocent conversation Charlie was just having with her toy bunny....

Charlie 'sorry about tying you up'
bunnie 'its okay its just a game' 'whats the game called'
Charlie 'swinging'
bunnie 'I like swinging'
Charlie 'good cos so do I'

:8855: i was laughing till I cried. Basically it was a game where bunnie got tied to the treadmill by its ears and Charlie then made bunnie swing backwards and forwards.

It was just so funny :8855: :8855:

Oh I am absolutely cracked up here!! I reckon she gets it from her Mum... bondage and swinging tut tut tut what have you been teaching her Jackie :8855::8855:

Um I wish I could reassure you Dawn but I have been shocked at how she has been as I don't ever remember any of my other dogs being like this! So there is some reassurance for you... Not all dogs are like this :D

Back