My Road To Slim City

Um I wish I could reassure you Dawn but I have been shocked at how she has been as I don't ever remember any of my other dogs being like this! So there is some reassurance for you... Not all dogs are like this :D

That's a real shame for you all. Is there no improvement at all? I take it your sister hasn't got any words of wisdom that might resolve the problem? :(

That's a real shame for you all. Is there no improvement at all? I take it your sister hasn't got any words of wisdom that might resolve the problem? :(

She is as good as gold during the day... Completely dry indoors and goes outside to the loo every time, she hasn't chewed anything (yet!) and she is just realy placid but night time is a NIGHTMARE! My sister has told me to just leave her and it should only last 3-4 nights well tonight is the 5th night and she still howled constantly last night so I can't see it changing tonight. I am trying not to give in but when she wakes all 3 of the boys and us it is so difficult as the children need there sleep especially when my youngest has school today :( I am hoping that it is just a matter of time but at the moment I am so tired I could cry!

Oh bless ya :patback: Bit of a nightmare then xx I suppose it's just a case of riding it out but that's easier said than done, especially when you have little ones. Let's hope tonight's the night she gives up and sleeps instead. I must admit it something I'm REALLY not looking forward to when we get ours :(

with this post in mind, just so nobody thinks i have a filthy mind. An innocent conversation Charlie was just having with her toy bunny....

Charlie 'sorry about tying you up'
bunnie 'its okay its just a game' 'whats the game called'
Charlie 'swinging'
bunnie 'I like swinging'
Charlie 'good cos so do I'

Let's just clarify this. Jackies alter ego is Bunnie and Charlie was her clinet not her daughter :)

:8855: i was laughing till I cried. Basically it was a game where bunnie got tied to the treadmill by its ears and Charlie then made bunnie swing backwards and forwards.

It was just so funny :8855: :8855:

I'm just glad the treadmills getting used. I'm off to find a cuddly toy to tie on the exercise bike. Whoops I've just looked at it and there's already a toy monkey "swinging" from the handlebars :8855:

I'm just glad the treadmills getting used. I'm off to find a cuddly toy to tie on the exercise bike. Whoops I've just looked at it and there's already a toy monkey "swinging" from the handlebars :8855:

Hahahahaha Jackie's alter ego! I love it :D All I am saying is bunnie/rabbit hmmm now which rabbit have all of us girls heard about ;)

Well I am absolutely KNACKER*D!!! Just been to the gym for 2 hrs and I pushed myself to the limit! I met a really nice woman in there who is my age and I saw her there when I went on Friday night and we started talking tonight. I am going to see her at the gym again on Friday night and we have decided between us that we will both go to Zumba next week as we both wanted to go but didn't want to go alone which is great now I have a training partner yippee!

I have a feeling that I will be aching in the next day or two because I worked harder than I ever have done in the gym even harder than I did with the personal trainer! I ran at 7mph for 4 minutes straight and then slowed down to 5.5 for another 5 minutes then did a fast walk with an steep incline... but all in all I was there for 2 hrs and only had a break to have a drink for a few seconds at a time :D :D

Food today has been

2 x weetabix
250ml ss milk

jacket potato
beans
42g mozzarella
side salad

fruit salad

ham salad
mullerlight strawberry yoghurt
velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)

and I am going to have a fruit salad in a minute and a kit kat :)

We slept a little better with Daisy (our new little puppy) and she only had us awake 3 times unlike the nights before that have been about 8 times!

My Food Diary for today is

Breakfast
Strawberries
Mullerlight yoghurt

DINNER
Bacon
Mushrooms
Beans
New potatoes

TEA
HOMEMADE LASAGNE
Tesco, Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix, dried, made up as directed, 142ml 5 syns
Tesco, Light Choices Beef Steak Mince, 500g pack, frozen, 100g
Onions, mushrooms, passatta
Basic, Pasta, dried, lasagne sheets, each free
SW chips
Side Salad
Tesco, Mozzarella Cheese for Pizza, 28g 3 1.2 syns

Total syns for the day = 8 1/2

I wouldn't have been able to talk to someone if I was exercising.

You are doing brilliantly. I am in a different league to you when it comes to exercise. A stroll with the dogs and a bit of step and hula hoop on the wii and I need to lie down with a cold cloth on my head :D

Glad Daisy was better last night. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she's picked up on the fact that the howling's getting her no where and she'll just keep quiet now :)

Well fancy that... all of you turning the guilt trip on me when I have been feeling so unwell boo hoo hoo ;)

Oh here is a quick photo of Daisy and one of me with my new 1stone certificate :D
Well done 'Shell;)

How come you got a certificate for a stone? - all I get is stickers! Only certificate we get is for SOTW or SOTM. Though the target one is awesome as is the target member badge too.

Haha - something for you to aspire to there lady.

Well done on the stone though. |Hopefully you understand only the awesome lose rapidy (sorry, I couldn't resist) but more importantly, you are (hopefully) learning lessons for life.

Do you like seafood Michelle?

If you do, and fancy it/can afford it (I know it ain't cheap) try a week on Original plan with winkles, cockles, mussels, crab, prawns, scallops, crabsticks, whelks etc. I used to make awesome seafood salads.

I mention this as they used to give me a hulluva weight-loss "boost" or kick, from time-to-time. (if you get stuck).

Well done my protegé:cool:

Hi Michelle,
SO glad Daisy is improving slightly. Well done on persevering. I'll pop some stamps on Carla's bottom and pop her in the post to you. Feel free to 'return to sender' once shes suitably trained :D

Please be warneds shes scared of wheelie bins, plastic bags, ants, umbrellas, her own shadow :8855:

Glad you are managing to stick to plan and good luck at WI tomorrow sweetie xxxxx

Evening 'Shell

I gained a shocking 4lb this week - I assumed all would be ok. Just goes to show even target-wallers can get it wrong and the need to write it all down and never, ever become compacent.

I'm determined to get it sorted though:) - fortunately, I'm right on the cusp of having to pay again - one more pound would have been disaster lol.

Forget the health aspect, we're talking pounds, shillings and pence here lol.

Steve

Evening All,

well I have just got back from wi and I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week :D So that is 15 1/2lb in 5 weeks since starting sw but that equals 22 1/2lb in total since I started ww and then sw :D

Today I decided to go for a bike ride with my children and we left our house to go and join up with the cycle trail which is about a mile away from our doorstep... We joined the cycle trail and before I knew it we had gone 4 1/2 miles and I suddenly thought "Oh sh*t we have to go back now!" and it is all uphill on the way back! We cycled 9.3 miles so my sons gadget on his bike says :) I am now walking like John Wayne and am sunburnt and look like a lobster.

More good news is I got a full 9 hrs sleep last night and Daisy didn't cry once yayyyy she has got it!

Jackie you can keep Carla. Thanks for the offer anyway but I am sure she would be much happier at home ;)

Steve thats unlike you to have such a gain! It will probably give you the kick up the backside that you need again though. Just read through your books again and if you have any of the sw magazines look through them and read the stories and I am sure you can get inspiration from them. If not read back through your own diary and read when you were doing really well and look at what you were eating then... You can do it Steve as you already have :D x x

Oh another piece of news that I forgot to say... I am now under 200lbs which I haven't been for about 6 years woo hoo :D

Oh well done Michelle!!!

Very pleased you got a good nights sleep last night too! xx

Back