My s&s adventures!

Hey :)

Hope everyone is well...

I've been to deep water aqua tonight... First time.. Hmmmm... I'm not really sure what I think! Very strange experience! Didn't feel that I was working hard even though I was putting effort in... Got a few muscle twinges now so I'll see how I feel in the morning!

What is deep water aqua.

Hi... It's like aqua aerobics but in the deep end with a float belt and strange webbed gloves...

Oh no good for me then I can't swim. I would drown and have the shame of being rescued lol

cheekychick81 said:
Hi... It's like aqua aerobics but in the deep end with a float belt and strange webbed gloves...

Oooh! sounds like fun! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey :) it was ok but not one sore muscle today... Was expecting sore stomach muscles at least...

Morning :)

I'm away at my boyfriends for the weekend, he's had to go to work till 12 so planning a lazy weekend. Thinking about going to make my first shake and wait for Saturday kitchen to start...

Swimming this afternoon, going to go try another pool out see which we like best :)

Trying to be really really disciplined this next week as its my birthday on Friday and will be going out for a meal which has been planned before I started this and I'm really looking forward to it!

51lbs down, 49lb to go until I start regarding ready to go to ww to get the last bit off! :)

Hope everyone has a great day... X

I can't watch Saturday kitchen any more, it gives me cravings! Great weight loss, not so far to go now.

Hey :)

What a lovely sunny day :) just been for a swim with bf.. 50 lengths, bit of a challenge as far too many kids for my liking!

Just heading up to the Trafford centre now for some retail therapy!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

Today is day 99!! Tomorrow is day 100 and its my birthday! Funny how that's worked out! Not been 100% this week as been out for a birthday meal and going out as planned tomorrow so not weighing in until next week... Hope I'll be down into the 17's by then... I could be already but I'll keep it as a surprise for next week! :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Exactly a week before me. Hope it's a good one.??

Thank you! Hope you have a good one too :)

Day 100 and it's my birthday :)

Start weight was 21stone 9lbs and today I'm 17 stone 13lbs! Very pleased! 52lbs!!

Bit if a weekend off planned, much out today then stuff over the weekend, not planning on going mad tho!!

Hopefully I'll not do too much damage :)

cheekychick81 said:
Day 100 and it's my birthday :)

Start weight was 21stone 9lbs and today I'm 17 stone 13lbs! Very pleased! 52lbs!!

Bit if a weekend off planned, much out today then stuff over the weekend, not planning on going mad tho!!

Hopefully I'll not do too much damage :)

Happy Birthday! :) x

Had a lovely birthday... Have been out lots.. Dinner this afternoon with my bf then back to the shakes and man I can not wait!! I feel sluggish and awful! Went for a swim yesterday, eventually managed 40 lengths but it was slow and painful... My muscles ached and I felt as heavy as a brick! Roll on tomorrow morning!! Looking forward to a nice chocolate shake!:)

Phew... Bf has gone home, birthday cake is all gone... I've packed him up with anything I can't eat that's left over and I'm feeling more than ready to never eat again!!!

Going to try and stay off the scales for a few days as I'm pretty sure I've gained a few lbs... More than likely water but even so!

Small glass of wine left in the fridge so going to enjoy that and get an early night ready for my journey back into ketosis! Arrrgggghh!!

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! I was spoilt rotten, lots of lovely birthday pressies! Tickets to see the Script in march... Gives me something to aim for... Could have lost another 5 stone by then :) excited!!

Morning :)

I'm up... Had my first shake... Chocolate. Got a shake and a bar in my bag for work, finish at 7.30 and got chicken and veg for when I get in... Oh and got my paracetamol... Roll on the headache!

Full of cold and not looking forward to going back after a weeks leave... Feel like I need another week to recover properly!

I'm sure I'll be so busy I'll not think about food!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Back into ketosis this morning I think... My mouth feels like a dog has curled up and died in it!!

My poor neglected diary :-(

Weight is 17st 11llbs this morning, 2lbs off a 4 stone loss, have been using s&s for16 weeks.

Partly frustrated with myself because had I stuck to it 100% I would be a lot nearer my target now... But on the other hand I've had a life too so I'll not beat myself up! 54lbs in 16 weeks is great!!

My bf goes away for 3 weeks tomorrow so there are no distractions, I'd like to lose another stone whilst he is away then hopefully I can get somewhere near a 6 stone loss before Christmas which was my initial target :)

Had a quick flick through a few diaries, sounds like everyone is doing well!

Have a good day xx

Back