My S&S Diary. (Week 1)

Welcome Punkmilitia, I had a bacardi and diet coke last night , ( my friend bought it for my before I had had chance to say I couldn't have it and i'm still in ketosis! was a bit worried it might knock me out of it so was well pleased . I tried a free sample chocolate wafer today and it was lush !!! like the spag bol too :)

Hmm, bit off topic but I haven't passed food through my system for a few days is that normal or am I constipated? :confused:

Looking forward to day 4! :3

What Lucy says is right, I have done a lot of VLCD'ing and find after the first few days I can barely remember anything than wee'ing all the time.

If you think your only taking in about 600 calories of good nutrition so your body would be burning about 1500 cals a day or more so it will use all the vlcd you eat for energy as well as some more from your body fat stores and because the vlcd is nutritious and has no crap in it there is no waste to pass.

Unless you are sat on the toilet needing to go but are not able then don't worry about it :)

Thanks for that info Lucy; does help me understand it now!

What Lucy says is right, I have done a lot of VLCD'ing and find after the first few days I can barely remember anything than wee'ing all the time.

If you think your only taking in about 600 calories of good nutrition so your body would be burning about 1500 cals a day or more so it will use all the vlcd you eat for energy as well as some more from your body fat stores and because the vlcd is nutritious and has no crap in it there is no waste to pass.

Unless you are sat on the toilet needing to go but are not able then don't worry about it :)

Phew, was panicking a bit - think my body is burning 2k+ cals a day which is a bit scary but as long as I don't cheat it will hopefully not be too much of a bad thing.

Welcome Punkmilitia, I had a bacardi and diet coke last night , ( my friend bought it for my before I had had chance to say I couldn't have it and i'm still in ketosis! was a bit worried it might knock me out of it so was well pleased . I tried a free sample chocolate wafer today and it was lush !!! like the spag bol too :)

Hmm, all the wafers must be nice then, I wonder if a pack of wafers (2 inside) is equal to the bars? :D

Thinking about having some coke zero later maybe.. :cool:

Hmm, all the wafers must be nice then, I wonder if a pack of wafers (2 inside) is equal to the bars? :D

Unfortunately Rob (from the Slim and Save website) has told us that 1 wafer is equal to a bar - sadly :( It really depends if you're the kind of person who can take just the 1 and not be tormented by the open packet :p

I asked this about wafer and he said he is looking closer at it, and depending on your bodyweight you might be able to have both in one day if you split them up in the day (not had both together) will mail him again as this was over a week ago when I asked x

I thought the wafers were marketed by other companies as snacks, not MRPs?

I hope not :( S&S need to clarify on them, I wish I didn't eat them now rofl.

Emailed Rob yesterday and got this answer:

Wafers are not a tfr as they do not meet the nutritional values required, though if you are following 4 items per day for a woman or 5 items per day for a man you can substitute a pack of wafers to replace a bar.

Women can have 1 and a half wafers and men can have 2 wafers in a day as long as you split the serving up so that they are say one on a morning and one on the afternoon/evening then you can also eat both in one day without a problem.

If you are on a 3 per day plan for a woman or 4 per day plan for men you can have them as long as you are taking a multi-vitamin/mineral.

Hope that helps :) x

me too, but suppose I could cling wrap it for the next day. Not ideal but the taste yummmm it may be worth the hassle :) :D :cool:

Hmm, I know what I'd be like with cutting a wafer into 2 bits. I'd end up eating both bits :) so I'll probably give these a miss. I dare say you can't have these in addition to a bar anyway and I like the bars so will stick to those.

Oh dear!!! lol I ate both the wafers not realising as it was a free sample I didn't think! ~ not had chance to come on her the last couple of days !

Good luck for tomorrow's WI. Sure you'll have done great.

Good luck - I'm sure you'll have a great loss! :) I must say I'm enjoying watching your diary. Shame about the vanilla shakes though - I actually don't mind the economy vanilla ones that much! I'd offer to swap you for some of my Cafe Mocha ones - but they're economy too so not a brilliant deal ;)

Good luck - I'm sure you'll have a great loss! :) I must say I'm enjoying watching your diary. Shame about the vanilla shakes though - I actually don't mind the economy vanilla ones that much! I'd offer to swap you for some of my Cafe Mocha ones - but they're economy too so not a brilliant deal ;)

Hopefully I do! hehe, I thought that there were no other diary's in this section like this so why not make one to help people who just start it so they know what tastes okay and not...

You don't mind the economy vanillas!?!? how!? ROFL! I didn't know they did cafe mocha's; are they any good? :eek:

You don't mind the economy vanillas!?!? how!? ROFL! I didn't know they did cafe mocha's; are they any good? :eek:

I tried the vanilla after I tried the lemon shakes... in comparison the vanilla was lovely ;) All a matter of perspective! The cafe mocha flavour are probably nice if you like coffee-type things, I've got to admit that I don't really like coffee flavourings though so I'm not the best judge.

I tried the vanilla after I tried the lemon shakes... in comparison the vanilla was lovely ;) All a matter of perspective! The cafe mocha flavour are probably nice if you like coffee-type things, I've got to admit that I don't really like coffee flavourings though so I'm not the best judge.

omg i just had a lemon shake :yuk:

Back