My S&S Diary. (Week 4)

Punkmilitia

Banned
Look at my sig for info about the other weeks, me and my reviews of S&S products!

Inventory: 8 Spag Bol, 1 Cottage Pie, 1 Porridge, 1 cafe latte, 26 banana bars, 12 economy vanilla, caramel, choc honeycomb, 6 strawberry, 5 chocolate, 3 vanilla, banana.

Opening thoughts: Well, I lost 2 stone, 2 pounds before I had my week break - now I just need to lose what I gained from my week off and get closer to my goal!

Day 1
9:30: Had porridge for the first time, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, a bit gross yet nice too, weird!
6pm: Had party food and some alcohol, real thing starts tomorrow!
Day 2
11am: Had a chocolate shake.
4pm: Had a banana bar.
8pm: Had a cafe latte.
Day 3
10am: economy vanilla
6pm: The fabled, one per week kebab.
Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Last edited:
Didn't realise you were restarting so soon. I thought you were having a few weeks off. Good luck for the restart!

I do apologise for trying to save people money!

So why couldn't you have simply started a new thread with the title indicating that you're selling your packs?

Look I am new to this and I do not know how to do this, for goodness sake get over yourself and stop attacking me for trying to do somebody a favour!

Had my weekly kebab yesterday, same old me.
I don't normally eat a kebab every week, I swear! it just fels like the only fast food thing I am allowed on this diet. :x

diet,kebab, fast food and allowed dont usually go togeather, please tell me more lol, it sounds good to me hehe x:D:D

diet,kebab, fast food and allowed dont usually go togeather, please tell me more lol, it sounds good to me hehe x:D:D

hehe, it all started when I first started this diet; I looked on the exante section to see what "normal" food is acceptable rarely; most of them mentioned chicken kebab being the best option for fast food and say it's not too bad if you don't have the naan, I have had it once a week on this diet and still lose 7-12 pounds a week so it can't be all that bad. :character00180:

oh no u shouldnt have told us that lol so tell whats included im the kebab? im not going to have one just wondering for after i stop ;-)

I've just read through your posts punkmilita and aren't you meant to be on the 4 a day? It just seems that on weeks 3 and 4 (so far) you've only been having 2 or 3 a day.

I've just read through your posts punkmilita and aren't you meant to be on the 4 a day? It just seems that on weeks 3 and 4 (so far) you've only been having 2 or 3 a day.

Hmm, thought someone would spot that after a while.. yeah,I usually have 3 a day instead of 4 because 4 feels like too much and only have 2 on my kebab/bad day.. :0

Hmm, thought someone would spot that after a while.. yeah,I usually have 3 a day instead of 4 because 4 feels like too much and only have 2 on my kebab/bad day.. :0

Are you taking multi-vitamins?

Back