My S & S diary

donjon

After gaining inspirations from the lovely S&S followers on here i have decided to bite the bullet and not wait for the sample pack to arrive. Just placed an order for 14 days worth of shakes, soups, meals and bars. Hopefully they should arrive by 2 pm tomorrow (eeeeeeeekkkkkk) Going to nip to supermarket to get my veggies. Going to start it on Wednesday morning, that way I should have the yucky side effects over before the weekend arrives.

I have binged this weekend, so need some control over the food aspect.

Good on you hun. Looks like you're in thr right state of mind and raring to go. Good luck x

Donjon - good luck on your S&S journey. I noticed that you show 'hypnoband' as your diet currently. How did that go? I'm wondering if it's something that might work for me when I get to maintenance.

Donjon - good luck on your S&S journey. I noticed that you show 'hypnoband' as your diet currently. How did that go? I'm wondering if it's something that might work for me when I get to maintenance.

I still have 2 sessions left, what I can say for it is that it is very relaxing and works on your subconcious as to why you are like you are. My hypnotherapist gives you things to do when you want the biscuit, crisps etc to stop the craving, also another exercise when stressed etc. I must admit I was very sceptical that I would actually go under, but I did. I am apprehensive about my "op" but look forward to see if it works. The main reason I am coupling the hyponband with ss is so that I can not give up at the first hurdle. Certainly have found that I dont have the same hunger pangs or cravings and can go longer without food, which is ideal when on the ss packs. During one session I had to visualise two pics, one how I am in one years time with no changes to my diet and lifestyle and one if I do make the changes. It was amazing at the "fat" pic as I think it is actually the first time I have seen and really looked at myself as a fat person and saw the fat person, the clothes that I had on def puts me off reaching for the biscuit tin.

Week 1 Day 1 - wooohoooo my stuff has arrived. Have decided on veg soup for lunch, cottage pie for supper and bar for 9 o'clockers. Not to mention mmmmmmm water. Really excited today.

Eeeek!! So exciting getting your first pack! Good luck and I look forward to following your progress.

Hope u enjoy the plan as much as me :)

Choc truffa bars.................OMG yum way better than the LT cardboard bars. Soup............jury still out on that one. Cant get the enthusiasm up for cottage pie yet and struggling with water intake. Only day one, but as they say Rome wasnt built in a day. Hope the rest of your days has went well.

Have to say also was pleasantly surprised with the delivery today. I opened the box, checked the contents, found the shaker and the measurement chart, thought to myself damn have to go out and buy a tape measure, one in the box. these clever chappies at S&S think of everything. I am a scale jumper, on and off, on and off, on a daily basis and get frustrated and annoyed when no losses show, but I am going to measure myself on a weekly basis and when the weight starts to fall off, I might get the hubby to measure me instead (ooooooh la la) wouldnt dream of letting him near me with a tape measure at this point in time

Hi katie well done on taking the plunge! I am on week one of S&S too(but week 2 really as did Exante last week)it really is the best!
I didn't order any soups as I was not too keen on them on Exante or CD. Luckily you only ordered 14 days worth, you'll get to know what you like and It'll make ordering a lot easier next time!
Also not sure if you know S&S send out samples for only 99p. I found those a great way to determine what to get on my first proper order!
Next time you try the cottage pie, add some pepper, garlic and any thing else that takes your fancy. Worcester sauce isn't too bad either!
good luck hun really looking forward to following your progress
xx

How did day 1 go? It really is worth it and there is some really tasty stuff to have, I personally love having my caramel shake warm, the lemon bars are lovely and the spag bol and chilli and yum!!!

We all have our faves but overall the products get the thumbs up!

Got on reasonably well, but have to say have a windy tum tum, not sure if its the packs or the fact that I ate a heap of crap last night, kind of like a last supper kind of deal going on. Not hungry so that is a bonus. Thankfully off work with one of the kids being sick so had a nap this afternoon right about the time i would be having a coffee and some biccies. Did Just Dance 3 this morning, wasnt a pretty sight, but I worked up a sweat. Trying to keep busy and not think of food. Telling time will be when little ones are off to bed, hubby offshore just now and oldest away out, just hope I get through the munching for boredom feeds.

This was my test, my OH in navy away and have no kids, so home alone most nights, always used to comfort eat! I have had cravings don't get me wrong, but the losses have kept me going, and it will for you too. If you really want it, it will happen. I've been coming on here most nights, keeps me occupied, and theres always someone on here to talk to if you're feeling weak, or a bit rubbish x

Have just taken my measurements and its official !!!!!!!!!!! I am a freaking wheeble wobble. I measure the same all the way from my bust to my hips. I can honestly say those rose tinted glasses i have on when looking in a mirror work a treat as i would have never thought i was the same in inches all the way down. My arms and thighs and calfs are an inch thinner on my right side than my left, must be because I write with my right and lead with my right and so on.

weeble.jpg

I'm thinner on my right than left lol must be common. Those measurements will soon change! The photo did make me laugh lol. I always compare myself to a male wrestler lol, I have a thing about my arms and just feel like they are enormous! I never wear short sleeves or strappy/vests etc without a little cardi, purely because I have this wrestler comparisson image in my head!

Lol I let my bingo wings out in the air, unless I am at work as I have a tattoo on my right fatty lump oops mean bicep that goes almost down to my elbow so cover it for decency sake in case anyone gets offended by it.

six months down the line you will be giving those ripped female wrestlers a run for their money, so have mental piccies of them in your head not the men ones.

Hee Hee Donjon. I started measuring myself on my first day, found that my waist (such that it was!), boobs and hips were practically the same measurement and gave up depressed. Thus I was the same shape as you :)

Dont know whether its my body detoxing itself of all the crap I have eaten over the last few days or I have picked up a bug off the kids but cant keep off the toilet this morning. Not a happy bunny at all. Going to drop one child off at school then come back at nurse the other 2, then going to try the choc crispy shake and see how we get on.

Have a good day the rest of you S&S ladies x

The crispy shake is like eating a bowl of coco pops. I made it with the milk plus extra water and it was still too thick, but enjoyable non the less. I am impressed with the taste and the variety of S&S so far. Hope I feel the same in the weeks to come.

Back