My s&s diet 2015 :-)

So day one of my diet so far so good had a few hungry moments but just grabbed the water an that seem to help me power through..

I have around 4/5 stones to lose ideally

I used to be a size 12 an oh how I wish i could get back down to that.

When I stepped on the scales an see that I was 15 stone 11 i just dropped to the floor never in my life have I been this big an I feel so unfit! I really can't afford to be unfit with 2 babies under 4.

I decided I'm gana weigh weekly an it will be every Tuesday.. Anyone else weigh in on a Tuesday would love to see everyone else's progress hoping it will keep motivated to carry on x

Thank you :) I started to feel a little sick last night and went to bed early don't no if it was just because the change in eating an the amount of water I guzzled down.

Was really happy with the packs I had yesterday had a chocolate shake for breakfast a pasta carbonara for lunch and as a snack I had the dark truffa bar. For dinner I had the cottage pie with some brocolli and managed to guzzle just under 3 litres of water.

Today iv started off with the strawberry milkshake an added in the milk allowance I'm allowed I wasn't the keen on it really but just chucked it down my throat lol. Was a real tester at dinner time last night with my partner an babies having a yummy dinner the smell driving me mad.

How are you finding the diet buntybobs

Yeh I'm liking the site never heard of it till I started slim an save. Today's been okay. Just been feeling a tad hungry still :-( don't no if that's gana go away or my mind playing tricks an I'm not really.

How was your day today?

So it's the end of week one today so it ment time to jump on those scales to see if this week has been a good week!

Well I have lost 10lbs which is quite good I guess. Another few days an I reckon I could lose a stone.

Today don't feel as bad as the past few days I actually am past feeling hungry an am just getting on with it.

I tell myself I need to do this an if I stop I would just be disappointed in myself so iv ordered a months worth of packs today an can't wait to budge the pounds :)

Day 8 today an I must admit i feel great :) not hungry in the slightest which is fab

Got my one month order delivered today which means there's no going back im stuck to this for atleast a month :)

I am hoping to lose 2 stone by the end of April which looks promising as I'm only 4lbs off of a stone already I will be happy evan if a couple pounds under 2 stones

I'm hoping to achieve my 4/5 stone weight lost by november/December so fingers crossed! Not sure how likely that is..

Today I woke up to a cafe latte which was yummy I might have to try it warm! I'm very pleased iv found some bits I like on this diet an I'm extra pleased I still get a cuppa (decafe) to get me through the day lol

I tried on a pair of trousers today which were on the tight side an now they fit perfectly which I'm happy about! I look in the mirror an can't see any difference but it must be there. Can't wait for more good results!

Day nine started off really well but tonight I started feeling very faint so decided it was best I went off plan an had a dinner.. I decided to do a lifestyle diet meal plan for just today only.. So I had protein (chicken) an veg for dinner feel much better for it. Still on top with water an everything. Hopefully it hasn't changed much but I don't mind so much as I felt my body needed it.

Not weighing in till Tuesday so will see the damage then lol

Back to plan tomorrow 4 packs a day plus water :) an the odd cuppa ofcourse.

Day 10

So today I woke up feeling much better an started my day off with a cappuccino shake... Well.. It tasted more like frothy milk to me so I'm gana have to add some sweetner an coffee to it next time.

Was wondering today why I haven't noticed the weight drop off me.. I spose I have only lost 10 pounds so far but I can't wait when I actually see the difference in myself.. I spose that won't be till I lose a stone or two

I'm having the four cheese pasta for dinner today with some veg allowance iv not had this pack before so hoping it's alright.

The only real struggle for me is when I open up the cupboard to fetch a snack for my babies or other half.. I'm surrounded by chocolate a biscuits an Jellys an evan things I wouldn't normally like look appealing... I stood there an smelt my sons chocolate bar yesterday lol I sound crazy.. I said to my oh it's not like I wana go all out an eat a kebab but I really do miss my ham sandwich lol if only there was a diet where I could eat ham sandwich all day :)

So today's been a success id say.

Roll on day 11

Day 11

Well I woke up an decided I needed a coffee!

I use the vanilla shake with cold water shook it up an popped in the microwave until nice an hot then gave it a stir added some coffee an sweetner an wow :) lovly morning fix yum!

Feeling ok today apart from im dying to have a peak on a scales but I no there probably won't be any change till Tuesday
This week has actually zoomed by can not believe in just 3 days I would of been on this diet for 2 weeks :) I'm actually proud of myself for sticking at it and not having a big fat wobbler. Altho if I remember week 2 an 3 have always been abit hard for me on any diet! But this time I need to stick to it! I don't want all my effort in the first week to go to waste.

I feel that when I eventually come off thisn diet I will have changed my look on food completely I now see what I should an shouldn't be eating an how much of what.. Like if I can go on without eating crisp chocolate an takeaway then I don't really need it do I? It's only gana pile on the pounds.

Think this diet has been abit of a wake up call an made me realise how much junk I have been eating an how much I actually don't need. How I used to eat to the point I was gana explode but now I hate that feeling I get full on a slim an save meal pack.

So breakfast- vanilla shake (hot)
snack - almond bar - Meh ok not amazing
Dinner - pasta carbonara (yum)

Last edited:
Back