My s&s journey has began!!

Brilliant loss of 8.5lbs!! I was losing and gaining the same stone on slimming world too, and I think I am going to use SW as a maintenence plan instead, this diet really does shift the weight fast x

Well done hun thats brill!! xx

Thank's guys!
Thing's have being going ok. Had a night out last night first time in eight months possibly longer! BUT...... Messed it up big time had alcohol and pizza can't say it was that good either! Am very cheesed...(haha..!) off with myself but have just got straight back on it today , would normally end up pigging out for a week and feeling worse,got to get out of these habits... Wish i didn't like food.....what a wish!
Think it's more about what goes on in my head.... Off I go again I always end up messing it up. Have stuck to it today so hopefully not too much damage done. Hope you are all doing good!x

You just need to put it behind you hun and get straight back down to it. It's when you don't get straight back to it that things go awol as there is always an excuse not to restart. Get back on track and you'll do great.

Have had a rubbish couple of days and I am really annoyed with myself! Really badley want to get this weight off but always mess it up. If I arn't picking (sometimes its like i'm a robot programmed to do this) it's the odd binge! I have just recieved a book i ordered re binge eating which i hope will give me an insite on how to deal with this the right way.
Any how I should weigh in the morning but know it wont be good so I am going to leave it till next tue and from now til then just take it pack by pack, have also got a packet of chewing gum for when I'm cooking an idea from what I saw on an earlier thread may stop me picking!
I am going to keep trying as I will get there eventually and reading all the positive posts/threads and diaries it keeps me positive and kicks me up the rear if I start feeling sorry for myself.
Hope you have all had a great day!xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear ur having a rubbish few days, we all have them!
Why dont u have a go at my avater pic mvm.com

Ive printed it off and stuck it round the kitchen, stops me from even wanting to want food cos i so want to be thinner!!

Keep going, you will get there, just think the more u stick to it the quicker its gonna come off, you can do it!!!!

Chewing gum is deffo a good idea when cooking, everything tastes disgusting when uve had a chewy!

Hope u hav e a good week this week, fresh start, and get a good weigh in next tues xxx

Well havn't been around for a week ,had a few issues with myself to face upto which I hopefully have done. Got back to my packs this morning and am feeling quite positive!
I have got 2 weeks off work now so would love to go back to work a wee bit lighter!!
Hope you are all having a good week.x

Hey hun! Glad to see you back :)
Hope youve sorted everything you need too.
Good luck getting back on track this week, you can do it :D
And hope you enjoy ur 2 weeks off! xx

Good luck Yorkshire lady, you will be defo lighter when u go back.
X

I know I can't talk from experience about the plan yet but just wanted to say I also suffer from binge eating. I do think it will always be an issue for me, I have to find ways to cope/chose alternatives/address the reasons for it.
Its not easy but I have got so much better in the last 2 years and now if I binge it isn't in the quantities or lasts as long as before.
Food is an addiction too and we all know those are hard to beat. We can chose to give up alcohol or cigarettes but we need food in some form or another to survive.....we just need to make the healthier options but will always mean conquering this addictive is the so very hard.
Big hugs and hope you have a good couple of weeks off xx

I finally manage to get 5 minutes to myself!
Thing's havn't gone too bad for past couple of days which I am soooo glad about. Went into town with kids today and were longer than I intended ,became really hungry ( was trying to wait till i got home) and picked up a packet of cadburys mini eggs but..... put them back and went to get and got an atkins tmr bar which I'm sure I read on here was ok and a bottle of dr pepper zero! Was really chuffed with myself as it was so easy just to grab the nearest edable thing!
I also found some rhubarb and strawberry pastilles (abit like rowntrees fruit gums but alittle smaller and half the thickness) which are sugar & fat free and high fibre and carbs are <0.2g per 5 pastilles. I'm hoping these are ok to have thought they would be good for when cooking famlies meals.
Any how hoping I can now keep focused and I aint having any planned nights off for a good while so onwards and downwards as the saying goes! Hope you are all well.xx

Glad you're back on track, and good luck for your next WI.

hey hun just reading ur diary sounds like ur doing great keep it up and well done on putting them mini eggs back, there soooo hard to resist!!

Loving the sound of them rhubarb and strawberry pastilles, where they from? xxx

Havn't been around for a while as to having a mini melt down(wasn't even 2 weeks in!) but hopefully got most things sorted and my GP has ok'd me to start back. So...... I've dusted myself down and am ready to get going,new start from tomorrow!! Going to do measurments this time aswell.
Hope you are all doing good!!!x
Day 1 here I come........

Hey!! Was wondering where you had got too! Hope everythings ok and glad your sorted now.
Back to day one here we go!!! You can do it :D xxx

Uh Ohhh where have u got too again?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tries to quietly sneak back after failing soooo badly!
Got myself sorted out and am now in the right mind set to do this.
After two failed attemps I want to,need to do this more than ever, have been so down with myself for been so fat and not having the will power to do anything about it and failing all that I try.
Have now stopped feeling sorry for myself and know what I have to do,so will be sticking around this time!
Have a fab week all!x

Hello you!!! Welcome bak :)
Good luck for ur new journey, u can do it!!!! Xxxx

Hi and thank's Stef,am sooo nervous! Can't bail out again it ain't an option!
How you doing? Your pics on the other thread are fab you are soooo inspiring.
Hope you are feeling better.xxx

Ahhh u will be fine hun don't worry, get urself in the right frame of mind and keep posting in ur diary, it really really helps!

Aww thanks :) I did s&s for 10 weeks then i decided to take a 4 week break to weight watchers, anyway after 3 weeks I wanted to come back to s&s lol but I lost 5lb on ww wahooooo so just shows u can still lose and maintain after a vlcd, there is hope!!!!
Wen do u start?
Hope u have a lovely evening. Xxx

Back