My Scales are shocking!

Oh no! Put on a pound this week. I didn't go over my points and actually did a ridiculous amount of walking and 2x 30min work out dvd.

However, since about Thursday ive felt extremely bloated and uncomfortable. With out going into TMI I hadn't been for a few days until this morning, and even then it was nothing to write home about!

I absolutely hate this feeling of continual bloatedness, especially as I'm still hungry. Going to jump up and down on the spot after work and ive got the mos disgusting drink from the pharmacy to help me 'go'. Determined not to let this get me down. And who knows- maybe next weeks loss will be bigger to compensate!

Will me on through this first stumbling block!
:(

So this week I lost -6lbs which I was very pleased with, as it counteracts the silly +1lb gain that showed on the scales last week.

I've got my first big goal coming up now though. Just had to book my graduation gown, hood and hat as well as the pictures. £59 for a set of pictures! Jeez. This makes my WL journey more grounded and focused. At the end of this week I will hopefully lose 3lbs taking me to 2 stones. I would love to get into the 14 stones for my graduation which is on the 27th of January. Those pictures last forever and I don't want a fat me accepting my certificate - I want a nice happy, healthy (not skinny) me! :D

In other news - went to George today and looked good in a Large top. Which is quite a cool thing! I don't automatically look for the biggest size of anything any more. I take a few into the dressing room to see what fits. I've lost a total of 4" inches off my waist, I can wear 'large' boxers that are for 36-38" waist and they're comfy, not tight. The last suit jacket I bought was a 48" chest regular. At Asda the 44" chest was a smidgen tight, but the buttons did up, I could breathe and the tailoring was really flattering.

I'm visiting home for the first time since I started the diet on Tuesday. And as dappy as it sounds, I'm going to get a new top/jacket combo to enhance my WL for me mam. She's always been dead worried I'd 'turn out like her' and always battle with food and I want her to be proud!
:)

aw well done,,huge loss!!! your mum will be very proud x

Weigh in day tomorrow! Really want 3lbs to get me to 28lbs/2 stone! :D

So I managed to lose 1lb last week after christmas!

Next weigh in's tomorrow... *fingers crossed*

Quick update regarding my current photos! :D

33368-albums2898-picture17283.jpg

33368-albums2898-picture17282.jpg

wow.. what a change already

must take some photo's today so I have something to compare

well done you are doing so well

you look brilliant keep it up!!!

wow thats amazing hunni :) you really are a handsome lad ;-)

Aww, that's lovely. Thanks.
Wish I felt it. Mr right must be out there somewhere... :)

Back