My scenic journey to a size 12

pinktinkbmc

I call it a scenic journey as I seem to be taking my time to get where I want to be.

I first joined SW in 2006 at 13:6 and got down to 10:3. After 6 months at target I stopped going to class and gradually my weight increased. I returned to SW almost every year but each time found class difficult as other things clashed.

I returned back last August at 15:1 1/2 and started off well, getting my 1 1/2 award and club 10 before Christmas, then it all went wrong.

7lb gain over the holidays - and I am still struggling to lose it :-( I am finding it difficult to stick to plan and seem to have lost my mojo.

I know I need to get back to planning ahead, writing things down and keeping focused but I can't - I have completely lost the plot :-(

Help me please. I still have 3 stone to lose.

I am in the gym (curves) every other day and doing the odd bit of jogging/ powerwalking as well.

After getting on the scales last night to a gain, I really must get back on track.
I worked out a menu plan and shipped online ready for a week of red days.
I hope it gives me the boost I need!
So far it's been a really good day today.

Attachments

• image-1531589090.jpg
    image-1531589090.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 21
Well can safely say I am back on track for this week. Had some extra syns on Saturday a was at a charity event but have pretty much pulled them back. I have gone to red days and feel so much better for it!

Back