My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Just about to go off to a charity event, today was going to be red byt ended up being EE
Tuesday 10th July

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana
Apple

Lunch
Salad with tomatoes cucumber peppers onion carrot and tuna
2 custard creams (6syns)

Tea
A few salad bits and bobs-cous cous feta (HEXa) tomatoes cucumber and cold pasta with prawns and mayo (1 syn)

Syns today-7
Syns left-41

Moved out of my Uni house today-very sad :(

Wednesday 11th July-Green Day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) and banana (milks is HEXa)

Dinner
Homemade tomato and basil soup with half a small ciabatta (3 syns)
Mini choc muffin (3 syns)

Went for tea and cake in the afternoon but i shared a vanilla slice with my friend instead of having cake to myself :) (3 syns)

Tea
Spag Bol (mince as HEXb)

Syns today-9
Syns left-32

It's all about patience (easily said but I'm the first to lack in it). A pound loss this week is a pound more than last week. My problem is when I lose weight, I clap myself on the back and go back to my old ways and then I'm back to square one but I'm determined to lose and keep going this time as I think sw is the way to go about it. good luck

Same as myself.
Was feeling really hard done by the past week and a half and rebelled by going off plan.
Just realised that the only one Im hurting is myself.

Back on track 100% today and feel much better. Its made me realise that eating off plan makes me feel ill and nothing really fills me.

Anyway reading my books this evening and getting some new receipes and inspiration.

Best of luck for the week ahead!!

chin up both of you ..if you find any nice recipes please share I need some inspiration too lol x

So today has been a green day. Went to a zumba class today iv been really lazy with exercise recently so want to try and get some in every week again.

Brekkie
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana

Dinner
Stuffed pepper-really loving this at the mo and im experimenting with different fillings

Tea
Chicken stir fry (HEXb)
Small piece of choc cake (7 syns)

Syns-7

Extra easy day today as not much shopping in. Going out for drinks tonight for my best friends birthday which im really looking forward too. Im going to stick to vodka or gin to keep the syns down.

Tuesday 17th July

Breakfast
Scrambled egg on toast (HEXb)
Apple and orange

Dinner
Jacket potato with tuna (1 syn for mayo) with salad
Banana and fat free yogurt

Tea
Not sure yet as im going out and the jacket potato has filled me up! I have some batchelors savoury rice left from yesterday so will eat that with some salad.

Syns-1 for todays food however ill be drinking tonight, if i have 3 vodka and cokes thatll be 12 syns so my syns for today will hopefully be around 12!

Wednesday 18th July-Red day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) and a banana

Dinner
Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, carrot, cheese (HEXa) and prawns (1 syn for mayo and 1 syn for oil)
Half a lemon muffin-3.5 syns

Tea
Home made chicken curry (2 syns for curry paste)

Syns-5.5

Hi Chloe,

Just wanted to say hi, i have read through your diary, and you seem determind to go for it. I know how you feel about low loses, i seem t be stuck at the moment, what i lose i put on, then i STS for ages. Any loss is great though, it all adds up.

xx

Hi tink :) im getting really unmotivated, since i came back off my hols i was really motivated to start again 100% but these past 2 weeks have just gone to pot :( its my weigh in day tomorrow and i think iv STS, so im going to properly start again tomorrow, and i mean properly this time haha!
X

Back