My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

sleepymum said:
Hi Jo
How are you finding ww? Cooking from scratch at the minute just doesnt suit at the minute due to extra hours at work.
I would love the simplicty of eating what I wanted within points!! But Im afraid to make the change over, but maybe its the change I need.

Why did you change over?

I'm finding it good, tbh I changed for reasons very similar to you with working full time and living at home I found cooking tough going too. Also I found that at times I was too restricted on sw and I got a bit obsessed with superfree/free. Ww gives me more flexibility and it's more simple :) x

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
You all actually have really motivated me! Been really good today however was at an event today for work and had to eat what they provided, i thought they would be some remotely healthy options but no! Well to be honest it wasnt that bad but everything was in bagels so thats 9 syns just for the bagel, and it had some pesto in it so another syn for that, so maxed out my syns just on dinner today. I dont think a -2lb will be possible this week as i weigh on a friday so half my week as gone by already, definitely want to lose something though and will aim for a -2lb next week. Have 2 days off work now so going to try and get some exercise in aswell.

Monday 3rd September-Green day

Brekkie
Bran flakes (HEXb)
Banana
Plum

Dinner
Plain bagel (9 syns) with mozzarella (HEXa) pesto (1 syn) lettuce red pepper tomato and cucumber

Tea
Roasted veg risotto (1 syn for oil)

Syns-11 :(

Yay she's back on the game :) X

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Ok so i weighed myself this morning and it was +2lb in 2 weeks which could be worse so need to get that off first before i can start losing properly again :(

Could have been a lot worse hun you will have that and a lot more off in no time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun
Had my official weigh in and up 3.5lb in the two weeks so Im in the same boat!
Giving myself 2 weeks to loose that and then will be aiming for at least 6 lbs a month. Which would be over 1st 7lbs for christmas!
We will do this!!

Did you go out after?

Oh well, start again tomorrow.

Remember you have to live and enjoy life! Yes it might slow things down, but at least you will have enjoyed yourself.

Ive taught about it today and I would much rather have fun while I get to target, than be miserable and thin. Life is for living and if you want something enough it will happen!

Start after weigh in and give it 100% for a week (or 95%...lol ;-) )
You will be surprised how it fall into place after that!!

Ok ok I know I went awol again, Im getting useless at this! Not been so bad today though, EE day as not much shopping in so had to improvise!

Breakfast
Bran flakes with banana

Dinner
Morrisons chickpea and spinach soup (only found out after id eaten it that this was 8 syns- eeeeeek!!)
Fat free yogurt with blueberries

Tea
Homemade thai fishcakes with a stuffed pepper and salad

Syns-8

Hey hun....
You back in uni yet??

Getting slowly back into it this week. -1lb for me so going in the right direction..

Hey Misses
Hope all ok.
Ive decided that sw isnt working at the minute for me, so going to use what Ive learned from sw and do calorie counting! Will keep dropping in though to see how you are!! Lol

Right im back! Only just gotten internet in my new house. Noooo sleepymum cant believe your leaving me, thats another one gone I will end up with no one to talk to soon haha! Been really good so far apart from sunday when I got tempted with dominoes pizza which made me feel really ill afterwards (serves me right!). Not going to do my diaries from this past week cos ill be writing like 5 days worth but Iv been following EE this week and been eating fish with salad for dinners and chicken, veg and salad for tea. Will update tonight with todays diary. Hope everyone is well!

Hey hun! Hope your settling in.
Will keep dropping into you, so not leaving you really! ;-)
Looks like your getting back into the swing of things

Back