My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Hi Chloe, Well my attempts to lose a bit more weight before the wedding on Sept 8th seem destined to fail. I guess a weeks holiday was not a good idea food wise, but it did let me escape from wedding madness. I weighed in this week and I am one pound heavier than two weeks ago. It was worse than that last Wednesday when I got back, but being onplan since then has helped. Why is it that I put on five lbs on hols and husband comes back five pounds lighter. Not fair.

Hey hun!!
Hows things with you?

Maybe we should both try and keep a diary every day, no matter how bad things are. It should keep us more focused?? Also what about setting mini goals every week to keep us motivated?? Maybe something like that will get us back into the swing of things??

Not good :( I havnt weighed for 2 weeks because I daren't see the damage! I stopped doing my diary mainly because everyone who was subscribed on here and who I used to talk to seems to have disappeared now and I dont feel like writing a diary if I have no readers haha! I have a mini goal to get into the 11s which is -4lbs so thats what I really want to do as a short term goal

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Not good :( I havnt weighed for 2 weeks because I daren't see the damage! I stopped doing my diary mainly because everyone who was subscribed on here and who I used to talk to seems to have disappeared now and I dont feel like writing a diary if I have no readers haha! I have a mini goal to get into the 11s which is -4lbs so thats what I really want to do as a short term goal

I'm here hun and still really wanting to know how your getting on. Come on girl get ya ass back into gear u CAN do it and those 11's are in toying distance :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha hi Jo, i see you've left us for WW, how are you finding that? Im stuck in abit of a deep dark hole at the mo and cant find a way out! Back at uni next week which Im hoping is a good thing as I can get back into my own routine and get back to gym and stuff. Christmas is getting closer and closer and this 2 stone is not coming off!

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Haha hi Jo, i see you've left us for WW, how are you finding that? Im stuck in abit of a deep dark hole at the mo and cant find a way out! Back at uni next week which Im hoping is a good thing as I can get back into my own routine and get back to gym and stuff. Christmas is getting closer and closer and this 2 stone is not coming off!

Well I've left sw for ww but not any of u as long as you'll still have me of course ;) I'm still gunna be kicking u up the bum and back into action :) the move has been good for me I feel less stressed about dieting and finding it so much easier to manage with my lifestyle.

Of course you can find a way out it ain't easy but it's there, honestly it is go on just look upwards (out of the hole I mean :) ) and onwards lady you CAN so do this :)

Im sure being back into routine will help it certainly does with me anyways. 2lbs per week now till Xmas and you will have smashed that 2stone goal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Misses

How about putting a target of 2lb for this week and taking it from there!!!

Hi Jo
How are you finding ww? Cooking from scratch at the minute just doesnt suit at the minute due to extra hours at work.
I would love the simplicty of eating what I wanted within points!! But Im afraid to make the change over, but maybe its the change I need.

Why did you change over?

You all actually have really motivated me! Been really good today however was at an event today for work and had to eat what they provided, i thought they would be some remotely healthy options but no! Well to be honest it wasnt that bad but everything was in bagels so thats 9 syns just for the bagel, and it had some pesto in it so another syn for that, so maxed out my syns just on dinner today. I dont think a -2lb will be possible this week as i weigh on a friday so half my week as gone by already, definitely want to lose something though and will aim for a -2lb next week. Have 2 days off work now so going to try and get some exercise in aswell.

Monday 3rd September-Green day

Brekkie
Bran flakes (HEXb)
Banana
Plum

Dinner
Plain bagel (9 syns) with mozzarella (HEXa) pesto (1 syn) lettuce red pepper tomato and cucumber

Tea
Roasted veg risotto (1 syn for oil)

Syns-11 :(

Hey hun!
Well done and you did the best you could for lunch with the options you had!
I will be aiming for -2lbs for tomorrow week as official weigh day is tomorrow. Looks like a 4lb gain but to be honest glad its not worse!!

Hi there Chloe, your lunch could have been a lot worse.... I would have gone way over syns and bypassed the bagels! Well done you! :D

Now that I am totally impressed with, by now the glass would have been empty and I would have opened a bottle to drink straight after! You are on fire today m'lady ;)

Back