My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Monday 1st October-EE Day

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana
Go ahead bar (6 syns)

Dinner
Tuna steak with noodles, peppers, mushrooms and spring onion
Fruit salad with banana, apple, blueberries and satsuma

Tea
Chicken stuffed with low fat mozzarella (HEXa) tomatoes and pesto (1syn) wrapped in bacon all fat removed
Fat free greek yogurt (0.5 syn)

Syns-7.5

Hour and a half session in the gym today

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Not doing bad thanks i feel back in the swing of things now that im back at uni :) how about you? X

Good good glad to hear it Hun :) x how's uni life again good to be back? I'm ok back at it today life been hectic last few weeks and not been very focused! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I am back! I am aware that no one will probably read this anymore as I've not been around since October (didn't realise it was that long!) but now it's time to get serious again. The stone I lose last year has now been put back on (BOOOOOO!) but once I find my motivation again i am DETERMINED that it will come off again, along with another stone as my goal is to lose 2 stone by Christmas. I am fed up of being like this now, I know Im not massively fat but Im only 20 and Im at uni and I want to go out with the girls and actually feel comfortable in what I look like for once, rather than spending hours choosing what to wear and hiding my spanx underneath my clothes. Im going to take this week to get my head back around SW and read all my books again, then start properly on Friday. I hope I find some more readers because this is what really motivates me and I know that if I have no one reading this or giving me advice then I will drop off again and wont get anywhere!
Hope to hear from someone soon!
Chloe x

Hey can I follow your diary, I'm rubbish at doing this on my own x

Hey can I follow your diary, I'm rubbish at doing this on my own x

Yes please do! I was hoping to have some new people to chat to because without this im also really unmotivated and pretty rubbish too haha! Keeping a diary and chatting to people really pushes you in the right direction! Looking at your stats we're pretty similar weights and have similar target weights too so hopefully we can help each other along!

Yes please do! I was hoping to have some new people to chat to because without this im also really unmotivated and pretty rubbish too haha! Keeping a diary and chatting to people really pushes you in the right direction! Looking at your stats we're pretty similar weights and have similar target weights too so hopefully we can help each other along!

Yer I need help too, got weigh in tonight and I think iv put on again, need a serious kick up the arse. Iv probably put on half a stone over Christmas. Gonna start doing my diary again tomorrow I think, keeps me focused and honest with myself x

Yer I need help too, got weigh in tonight and I think iv put on again, need a serious kick up the arse. Iv probably put on half a stone over Christmas. Gonna start doing my diary again tomorrow I think, keeps me focused and honest with myself x

Yeah I've put half a stone on since November, not good. I just need to get back motivated then I'm sure I'll be fine. Post a link to your diary and I'll come along and subscribe, might be able to steal some food ideas! Ill be properly starting on here with mine on Friday because I weight friday to friday. Fingers crossed for your WI tonight!

Ok I've decided Im going to start doing my diary now even though Im not properly starting till Friday, just to get back into the swing of things. Please let me know if any of the syns are wrong or if you have any advice! Ill start with yesterday

Monday 7th Janusry-Green Day

Breakfast-Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana

Dinner-salad with tomatos, mixed beans, olives (1 syns), and feta cheese (1/2 HEXa) with a small (I mean small!) home made brown bread roll-I would do it as 2nd HEXb but ill be on the safe side and say 4 syns

Tea-3 egg omelette with peppers, tomatoes and feta cheese (1/2 HEXa) with baked beans
Fat free muller lite yogurt

Syns-5

Will have to post link later when I'm on pc

Did you have milk with your bran flakes or on their own? X

Yay look who's back :) good to see you posting Hun. Don't worry bout that gain it will be gone in no time! X

Yes Im here, biting the bullet and getting back in the groove of things (hopefully!) Im not too worried, Im not putting pressure on myself just going to do it at my own pace and not try and rush and get weight off quickly. Hows things going with you Jo? x

Back