My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Saturday 19th Jan

Breakfast-banana, plum, nectarine with coconut fat free yogurt (1 syn)
Green tea with honey (0.5)

Dinner-omelette with tomato, pepper, mushroom and ham
Special K (HEXb)
Green tea with honey (0.5)

Tea-Salmon with a quinoa salad, peppers, green beans, toms, cucumber, spring onion, chilli, feta (HEXa) (2 for oil)
SW lemon syllabub (FREE!)
Vodka and diet coke (2.5)

Syns-6.5

I going to have another vodka and diet coke (maybe 2!) as I've saved up my syns all day so I can have a few drinks tonight, I havn't drank in 2 weeks so think I deserve it tonight :) so syns may go upto 10.5 for today which Im ok with

Day 2 of 30 day shred today, legs are aching like mad but Im hoping Ill get used to it! How has everyones snowy saturday been? I had to venture into town for Mums birthday present which was hell. Back home now going to have a few drinks, my free lemon syllabub and watch the new James Bond film :)

Hey love, I don't think Special K counts as a hexB, I made that mistake when I started thinking it was a diet type cereal so would be ok. But it needs to be synned, I think vodka is 4 for a single measure also. Just don't want you going over loads and not losing then wondering why x

Ah sorry! I thought u just meant the cereal special k not a cereal bar thingy. Ohhh that's good! I always thought singles were 4syns! Sweet! X

Ohhh maybe that's it as I drink gin! Sorry! X

Oooh i didn't know the special k bars were a hex is it just the chewy ones do you know or do they all count towards hex,? I've got some sitting in my pantry I bought my daughter but she doesn't like them....

Hmm in the new book just says chewy delight, but apparently there's more hex's online SW, I don't have that tho..

I'm so proud of myself, total SW day, no chocolate bars for 2 days and actually had 9syns! No booze despite bf sat boozing next to me, yey! X

Just think of the headache you won't have in the morning :)

Oooh i didn't know the special k bars were a hex is it just the chewy ones do you know or do they all count towards hex,? I've got some sitting in my pantry I bought my daughter but she doesn't like them....

Yeah its the chewy delight milk or dark chocolate ones, you can only have one as a HEXb though whereas alpen lights you can have 2.

I only ended up having 2 vodka and cokes last night just incase the syns were higher than it said, was enough though :) off to watch my rugby team today and its about -2 here currently so ill be freezing sat there! Gunna have to have lots of layers on and get well wrapped up!

Don't forget the colder you are the more calories you burn. ( don't reccomrnd going out in a bikini though lol)

I know I think its a bit stupid how you could eat something last year but not today. Dont see how it could have changed unless ASDA have actually changed the ingredients in them? Day 3 of 30 day shred today, feeling good. Legs aren't aching anymore so I think my bodies getting used to it and I managed the sit ups without stopping today haha! Jumped on the scales today (i need to stop doing this its naughty!!) and iv dropped 1.5lb since friday but not getting complacent as it can be very easily put back on! Got a bit of a busy week this week Im starting to panic about. Mums birthday on weds and we're going out for lunch, then cinema then out on the night so I need to make sure I make some conscious food decisions. Im also moving back to uni at the end of the week which is beginning to scare me what with weekly pub visits, student nights fuelled by vodka and dominos takeaway at the end of my street! Im just scared Ill get too tempted and will lose motivation :( anyway enough of my blabbing, todays food!

Sunday 19th Jan

Brekkie-FF muller yogurt, banana

Dinner-SW fry up, bread as HEXb, (2 syns for sausages)

Special K bar-3 syns
Hot Choc-2 syns

Tea-Beef stew in the slow cooker with lots of SF veg and red lentils. Was done with a Colmans beef mix which was 6 syns however this fed 4 of us so 1.5 syns for this.

Syns-8.5

Things are reviewed when ingredients are changed, so the pittas probably don't contain enough fibre to be heB anymore. A but like when onken changed the recipes on their big pots, the used to be a free food now they're 8 syns each.

Well done on continuing with the 30DS - get your butt up and get the 4th day done :whip:

I am starting wk 4 of C-2-5K tonight but I think I am going to alternate it with 30DS as the C-2-5K is only 3days a week so if alternate them I should see results. I am thinking I should have seen some results after 3wks but only lost 1lb and clothes not fitting me any better :cry:Will see how it goes in the next few weeks.

xx

Back