My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

30 day shred! eek! Too much like hard work for an old lady like me! Or so my grandchildren tell me!:D

Think I`ll stick to my walking regime. I do an hour a day of brisk walking

C-2-5K is couch to 5k run. Its an app takin u thru the wks Alternating walking & running until u can run 5k. Will try 10k when thats complete :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Monday 21st Jan

Breakfast-Omelette with peppers, mushrooms, tomato and ham
FF yogurt, banana, green tea

Dinner-quinoa salad (1 syn for dressing), toms, peppers, sweetcorn, chicken (2 syns for light mayo), ryvita (HEXb)
Wotsits (4 syns)

Tea-Syn free pizza, salad, stuffed pepper (mozzarella HEXa)
FF yogurt

Syns-7

What is a shred? Sorry if you have already explained this! Lol x

The 30 day shred is a fitness programme that is meant to help you lose inches on your body. You have to do it everyday for 30 days, you do level 1 for 10 days, move on to level 2 for 10 days then do level 3 for the last 10 days. Its hard at the beginning but Im on day 5 and Im finding it quite easy now, just abit boring doing the same thing everyday so Im looking forward to moving onto level 2!

Tuesday 22nd Jan

Breakfast-Bran flakes (HEXb), banana and ff yogurt (1 syn for honey)

Dinner-homemade leek and potato soup, kiwi fruit, orange
ff yogurt

Tea-homemade piri piri chicken, SW wedges (had 1tbsp of oil but this fed 4 of us so Ill say 2 syns to be safe), brocolli, green beans, salad, feta cheese (HEXa)
2 small glasses of wine (woops! 12 syns)

Syns-15

The 30 day shred is a fitness programme that is meant to help you lose inches on your body. You have to do it everyday for 30 days, you do level 1 for 10 days, move on to level 2 for 10 days then do level 3 for the last 10 days. Its hard at the beginning but Im on day 5 and Im finding it quite easy now, just abit boring doing the same thing everyday so Im looking forward to moving onto level 2!

Haha cross posted xx
I actually read somewhere that u arent suppose to do it everyday and that she recommends 3 times a week with 2 days cardio and a rest day. Still pretty full on for me hehe

Haha cross posted xx
I actually read somewhere that u arent suppose to do it everyday and that she recommends 3 times a week with 2 days cardio and a rest day. Still pretty full on for me hehe

Haha its ok, well I've done 5 days but I wont be doing it tomorrow as its my mums birthday so out all day so ill be resting tomorrow! What day are you on to?

Haha its ok, well I've done 5 days but I wont be doing it tomorrow as its my mums birthday so out all day so ill be resting tomorrow! What day are you on to?

None oops! Nah i think ive deleted it off my usb and replaced it with the six week six pack and kettleworxs did resistance level one ov the kettlebells last night :)

None oops! Nah i think ive deleted it off my usb and replaced it with the six week six pack and kettleworxs did resistance level one ov the kettlebells last night :)

Oooh i thought you was doing it too, oh I just bought some kettlebells from tesco on saturday, what is the workout your doing?

Oooh i thought you was doing it too, oh I just bought some kettlebells from tesco on saturday, what is the workout your doing?

Kettleworxs i downloaded it as its about £50 :( ive got the 5kg and 7.5kg from tesco there very gud. I also downloaded some apps on my phone n got a couple ov ideas off them. There really gud n u will b surprised how quickly u progress and last time i did it i finally started gettin muscles in my arms haha.
Its gud aswell as its only 20 mins 3 times a week and they say even wen uve finished ur workout u carry on burning fat n calories (not sure if its true)

I have just re-started the thread for the 5th time - have never made it past level 1!!! I am going to be alternating it with C-2-5K as this runs wk1 days 1-3, wk 2 days 1-3 etc. I am on wk 4 d1 of C-2-5K, completed yesterday & L1D1 of shred today. I need to tone up even if I do not lose the weight as I am going to Houston with my work in about a month, then I have my own holidays & OH wants to go abroad (been camping in Scotland for past few yrs) but I need to lose weight to fit into clothes I already have then I have a wedding at some point this year and my brothers the following year so I really need to keep at this then try something different.

What are you using for the kettlebells as I have a set in the house that I have never used!!!!!

Ok so Im totally not on SW today, its my mums birthday and we've already been out for lunch and going out for a film tonight, not bothered though Im allowed to celebrate haha! Went to see Les Miserables today at the cinema, oh my god what an amazing film! Probably one of the best films I have ever seen (no exaggeration!) and I cried ALOT! Everyone must go and see it!!

Back