My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Tea was proper yummy! Made it for the parents and my boyfriend and they all approved!

Saturday 11th May-EE day

Breakfast-all bran (hexb) with ff yog, honey (1) pear and apple

Dinner-small jacket potato with beans, side salad of peppers, tomato and chicken (1 for dressing)
ff yog

Tea-sw meatball pasta bake (1) with side salad
Saturday is usually wine night but i stuck to 2 vodkas instead, pretty pleased with myself! (5)

Syns-8

Ooooo good to know! I'll put that in my planner for next week! Well done on the no wine, I didn't have any either, just 2 gins.. BUT went completely off plan so rubbish SW weekend for me...

I had the Thai salmon and noodles from the mag for tea tonight it was amaaaazing, so nice!

Sunday 12th may-EE day

Breakfast-egg on toast (hexb) with mushrooms and an apple

Dinner-homemade sweet potato and chilli soup with wedges, used oil for my batch of wedges however i only had 4 so ill say 4 syns to be safe

Tea-SW Thai salmon with stir fry veg and noodles (3)
Ff Greek style yogurt (1.5)

Syns-8.5

Ok iv just made another meal from this months SW mag and it was GROSS, dont know what went wrong because i followed the recipe to a tee! It was meant to be like a spicy rice, bean, salad kinda thing, i added chicken though. But it was so stodgy and flavour-less! I ate it because i dont like to see all that food wasted but it wasnt good!

Monday 13th May-EE

Breakfast-omelette with peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese (hexa)
Banana

Dinner-homemade soup with bread (hexb)

Tea-gross rice and bean thing, greek style yogurt (0.5 syn)

Syns-0.5! Wow very low for me, will probably need something to eat later though as tea wasnt very fulfilling, i also love the go ahead chcolate thins but they're 7 syns so dont have them often, may have one with a cup of tea later though!

Don't worry love, just make good choices and you should be fine :) xx

Thanks aly, hope your well.
Havnt updated much this week, been at work nearly everyday and then had my last uni assignment to finish on top of that, which I have just done, woohoo im freeeeeee! Getting a new cross trainer tomorrow, well dads buying it and putting it in the garage so that'll be good, i want to go on it everyday which will be some good exercise :) hope everyones had a good weekend

hey love! YAYAYAY! Well done on the loss and finishing 2nd year! Feels so so good doesn't it! I feel amazing now, totally stress free. ooo cross trainer exciting! xx

15 mins x training is better than none! Just work it up slow do an extra minute each time :)

Hope you feel better soon love x

Uhh massive carb bloat tonight, I never eat this many carbs in a day and I'm proper feeling it and I bet the scales show it in morning as well! Going to try a red week starting tomorrow. Done 20 mins on the cross trainer today and just got in from a zumba class.

Thurs 23rd may-EE

Breakfast-ff yogurt with banana apple and pear

Dinner-pasta with toms peppers olives (2) and chicken (oil hexb)
Velvet crunch (4.5)

Tea-chicken and pea risotto (2)

Syns-8.5

What a glorious Monday, and I aren't working, yeyyyy!
Was going to do a red week this week but haven't planned any meals so sticking with EE, having a BBQ tonight which should be ok.

Breakfast-bacon sandwich (bread hexb and 1syn for sauce)

No dinner has a piece of choc cake, whoops (8 syns?)

Tea-BBQ, homemade burger with no bun, chicken and salmon, salad, new potatoes (2 syns for oil on chicken)
Fruit salad with ff yogurt

20 min circuit workout

Syns-will say 15 just to give some allowance for anything extra at the BBQ

Keep forgetting to log my foods on here! Tbh I'm chatting to myself anyway but at least I'm writing food down for me to see!

Weds 29th may-EE

Breakfast-bran flakes with banana (hexb and hexa)

Dinner-homemade soup with 1/2 baguette, oops! 4 syns?

Tea-chicken and pasta with lots of veg and salad
Glass of wine 7 syns

15 mins on cross trainer, 10 mins weights and 6 mins shake weight

Syns-11

Sorry to hear it's got you fed up chloe luv it's so dissapointing at times.

I try and take things one week at a time. My trouble was that I'd be really really good all thru the week but being relaxed on weekends and it was cancelling out all the good I was doing. Now i log EVERYTHING in my diary. Perhaps you could try looking at it that way.

For instance:
Wc 13th
13th Food diary looked good
14th no diary
15th no diary
16th no diary. Said you'd been really bad sw wise but low calories
17th you lost 4lbs :)
18th no diary
19th no diary

Wc20th
20th no diary
21st no diary
22nd prezzo for tea so a million syns
23rd food diary looked good
24th no diary
25th no diary. Said the last 2 days were awful and you needed a kick up the bum
26th no diary

Wc 27th
27th bbq day. Estimated 15 syns. Could I suggest the chocolate cake could of been a lot more than 8 syns itself
28th no diary
29th food diary looked good

Perhaps looking at it this way could give you a more realistic idea of how much your sticking to the rules. I obviously cant say whether you've gone over your syns (or if you have by how many) on the days you've not posted a diary but going by your comments it sounds as though in each week you've had a day or days which could cancel the good ones out.

I really hope this works for you luv. It did for me.

Back