My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Thank you :) I know iv been rubbish with this diary but I think it's because I feel like I'm just talking to myself on here so I think what's the point? But I know what your saying. Think I'm just having a grumpy few days, tomorrow is WI so a new week, going to sit down and plan my meals for the week tomorrow. Last year when I lost a stone I would plan my meals for the week every week, think I need to get back into that habit again

Yeah I think planning can be a big factor with regards to sw.

I don't post my diary on here I just use a diary at home but by tracking everything good and bad means you can look back over the week and maybe see why you've lost/gained or stayed the same. For instance if each day you'd not posted a diary over the last 3 weeks were days you knew you'd stuck to the plan 100% would they still be cancelled out by the bad days you'd had in that same week? Hope that makes sense.
Yes tomorrow is a new day luv and you can do it !

Ok so today has been a grumpy day, iv been a right mard haha but it's a new week tomorrow and im feeling determined!
Friday 30th may-EE day

Breakfast-poached egg on toast with mushrooms (hexb and 1 syn for a scraping of butter)

Dinner-small bowl of pasta with tomatoes, carrots, onion and peas
Fun size choc bar (4)

Tea-SW harissa chicken (1.5 syns) with stuffed peppers (feta cheese hexa) cous cous (1) and salad
Chocolate thins bar (7)

Syns-14.5

For lunch when I'm at work I just have a mug shot and a hard boiled egg or two then a yoghurt and some fruit. Cheap and cheerful with no messing around (that's me all over :))

just realised that now ive gone up in the world and gotten myself an iPhone I can now put pics on here! So here's a pic of my lunch in the sun today :)

image-2596186787.jpg

Your omelette looks well nice love! Xx

Saturday 1st June-red day

Brekkie-scrambled egg on toast (hexb) (1 for butter 1 for sauce)

Dinner-salad, grated carrot, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, tuna (1 for mayo) and cheese (hexa)

Tea-homemade nandos (1.5) with jacket potato (1 for butter) (2hexb) salad tomatoes peppers corn and mange tout
1/2 scone-4 syns

Syns-9.5

image-3348054469.jpg

Last edited:
You'll do great just have 1 hexb with bfast carb free lunch and your other hexb with dinner and you won't miss carbs at all. I actually feel much better in myself on red days I get really bloated on Ee xx

Another okish day today, had such a busy few days at work, last day tomorrow then 4 days off :) starting to get my head round the red plan more I think.
Sunday 2nd-red day

Breakfast-bacon and mushroom sarnie (hexb and 1 for sauce)

Dinner-salad carrots peppers toms cucumber cheese (hexa) potatoes (2hexb) and tuna (1 for mayo)

Tea-same as last night, chicken with nandos sauce (1.5) with 4 boiled potatoes (6 syns, forgot about my ones at dinner!) carrots, squash and salad
Ff yogurt and fruit
Also had a full lemon squeezed into water throughout the day

Syns-10.5

What a day! So busy at work didn't even get tome for a proper dinner had to eat a scone whilst still working, so crap really!
Monday 3rd June-red day

Breakfast-egg on toast (hexb and 2 syns for sauce and butter)
Apple

Dinner-a scone! don't even know how many syns??

Tea-SW asian salmon (1) with noodles (1.5) and stir fry veg
Pineapple and 1 chocolate (3?)

Just realised I haven't had my second hexb today, wondering if I can count my noodles as my hexb as really don't fancy eating anything else now!

Syns-no idea about the scone so I'm just going to say 15

Did a 20 min workout off my davina mccall app this morning, and 6 mins on the shakeweight

image-4055402650.jpg

Last edited:
Day off today I'm so glad. Meeting the girls this afternoon for tea and cake so I'm just weighing up on the Internet what would be my best option. I know I could just refuse the cake but I know I'll be feeling really grumpy if they're all sat there munching away and I'm sat with nothing! We're going to cinema later aswell however I prepared for that, got myself a pack lunch of pineapple and melon and other lovely fruit to take into the pictures in a hope that it will keep me away from popcorn/chocolate!

Ok not updated for 2 days but its been abit crap so!
Tuesday had no syns all day then had a piece of cake at costa-21 syns :(

Yesterday had cereal and potatoes at tea as my hexb and cheese as my hexa, again minimal syns during the day but went out last night and didn't count how many I consumed with the wine :(

Hope the damage isn't too bad for WI tomorrow

Another red day today, WI tomorrow!

Breakfast-cheese on toast (hexb and 1/2 hexa) with a peach and a banana (2 syns for butter and sauce)

Dinner- salad, tomatoes, carrot, cucumber, peppers, tuna mayo (1) and cheese (1/2 hexa) (1 for tzatziki)

Tea-SW Italian haddock- haddock with tomatoes and basil with broccoli green beans new potatoes (2hexb) and salad
Glass of wine (7)

Syns-11

Hey Chloe,
just thought I would swing by and see you here after reading your sts on the SW for home thread..
How long have you been sts? I try and think of sts as a maintain as you reduced the weight and kept it off.
Just looking at your diary.. The cake and scones may not have helped I guess - if I have weeks like that I am not likely to lose so sts is the best I can hope for! Ae you weighing your HEX's? Bread etc... Also, just looking at your red days - have you tried swapping potatoes for butternut squash or other root veg -swede, carrot ( wedges/chips/mash etc) I love having loads of bns chips and feel way less bloated than having the potatoes. On red I tend to use my b's for cereal, then maybe a bread roll rather than pots or pasta... Might be worth a try?
Hving sad that I've not been losing lately, but that's because I have been too flexible with it! Trying to get back on track!
good luck this week lovely x

Haha the scones I know! They were synned though. Iv tried swede and bns this week and really wasn't a fan :( don't like them at all. This is the third week of sts now and only my fourth week on SW so basically only lost 1 week out of 4 which is crap! So annoying because nothing is happening! The only other thing I can think of was the second week into it I changed my pill so for the past 3 weeks iv been on different contraceptive, don't know if that is a factor or not but that's all I can think of.

Hmm... That is odd.. How many syns have you been having on average?

When I first started back in January I tried weekly syns as people on here were doing it and I thought I would give it a go.. I seemed to lose quite well on that as I think if I did have an over day (usually to do with wine!) then I would compensate with some lower syn days.. I'm thinking of going back to that as I've become a bit stuck!

If you're having the full 15 everyday it might be worth changing to 7-10 per day or if you are having too few, you may need to up them... Sometimes it takes time to work out what works best for you.

Could be pill related too I guess- the hormones can mess with your body so may take time to settle down. I've just had a copper coil fitted this week to avoid the hormonal contraceptive, having had babes, it seemed like a good option, but I still feel a bit bloated.. The joys of woman hood!

Will keep an eye on your diary and see if I can spot anything - just make sure you are completely true with recording!
x

Back