My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Do you mean Thursday??!! ;)
Nice food :)
Good luck in the morning!

Well done on the sts :)
How you doing this week..?
I've had a wonky one already.. But I am trying to focus between now and Friday as I am camping again at the weekend! Ha!
Gonna try the lemon water trick!

I so know what you mean, but keep reminding myself why I want it. It's so tough esp at this time of year. I just want another half stone off, which is nothing really, but seems like a massive challenge right now!
Grr :( xx
Stay focussed lady, I do find it helpful having you ladies on here for encouragement :)

Ok someone needs to save me. I have gone completely AWOL. Been away this week for boyfriends birthday and everything you could possibly think that is bad for you iv had, pastries, curry, wine, croissants, chicken pie, everything! I know i should face the damage but im not gunna weigh in morning because i know that iv put weight on this week and if i see it there in front of me it'll just upset me and make me not wanna try anymore. Im just going to pretend this week never happened and start fresh tomorrow and face the damage next week

Don't worry about it Hun the main thing is u had fun! Your only young so don't stress just start again tomorro x

Ok someone needs to save me. I have gone completely AWOL. Been away this week for boyfriends birthday and everything you could possibly think that is bad for you iv had, pastries, curry, wine, croissants, chicken pie, everything! I know i should face the damage but im not gunna weigh in morning because i know that iv put weight on this week and if i see it there in front of me it'll just upset me and make me not wanna try anymore. Im just going to pretend this week never happened and start fresh tomorrow and face the damage next week

Hi Hun came across your diary and I'm in the same boat so hard when you go away to get back on it :) draw a line. Write it off and get back on it. Good luck ! Here to follow xx

Everyone needs to let go hun. It's what you do about it after that counts. Get some fabby sw recipes out. You'll be ok, it'll come off! xxx

Hey little-e, welcome to mu diary! I try to keep it as up to date as possible just had a naughty week this week! How are you finding sw? You been on it long?

Thanks jenny, i dont feel guilty about it, just hope i can crawl back from it. Iv gotten my 3 sw recipe books out and magazines out tonight to plan the weeks meals, got 5 red days and 2 green days planned, hopefully a mix up from ee will sort it out!

I really need to get into the habit of updating my diary on a weekend as well as during the week. Weekend hasnt been too bad but could have been better, been so busy at work so its just been a grab what i can kinda thing. Got a day off today so plan on getting plenty of exercise in and im not in work until half 11 tomorrow and weds so gunna get up and do some exercise before work then too. Hope your all enjoying this lovely weather

Pretty ok day today, im trying red this week but still struggle with accompaniments with my meals.

Breakfast-ff yogurt, bran flakes (hexb) banana and apple

Dinner-3 egg omelette with peppers mushrooms tomatoes chicken and cheese (1/2 hexa)
Ww yogurt (0.5)
Ww jaffa cake bar (4)

Tea-parmesan crusted salmon (1/2 hexa and 2hexb) with stuffed pepper (onions courgette tomato) green beans and roasted carrots

30 min exercise dvd

image-3877199840.jpg

image-659629700.jpg

Had a rushed day today, been so busy at work. Got up and did 15 mins on cross trainer before work. Another red day today.

Breakfast-bran flakes (hexb and 1/2 hexa) banana and apple (0.5 for honey)

Dinner-salad tomatoes pepper chopped bacon and tuna mayo (2)

Tea-sw chips (2hexb) and omelette with salad
Ww yogurt (0.5) and glass of wine (6)

Syns-9

1lb off of the 3lb that iv put on in the last 2 weeks, annoyed with myself that iv let myself get into this situation where im losing weight but not really gaining anything its just to take me back to were i was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully after this week the other 2lbs will be off too

Just been to do the food shop and bought loadsa nice fruit for this week. Gunna flexisyn as im at a birthday bbq today and its my dads birthday tomorrow, as its right at the start of my week though im hoping i can not do too much damage for the rest of my week before wi on friday

Seems like im back to talking to myself again on here haha oh well ill keep going! Gone over syns today as been at a bbq, could have gone much worse though i think.

Friday 12th july-ee
Breakfast-bran flakes (hexb) with banana

Dinner-roast chicken, greek salad (1 for olives and feta hexa) potato salad (1) and bean salad
1/2 choc cake (6)

Tea-bbq things chicken pork burgers (6 for bun) salad
1/2 lemon cheesecake (6)

Syns today-20
Syns left for the week-85

Back