My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Hey Chloe! I'm always talking to myself on my food diary! Lol
Bbqs are do hard to stay good for! I've got another one this afternoon so I'm thinking I need to make a couple of sw bits to take.. Ill go for EE as I think that seems to work better :)

I made pizza dough yesterday for the kids and as I haven't had one of my homemade ones since before January when I started I made hubs and I one, was delish:) I now feel I can get back on it today!
:)

How are you doing after the weekend?
I had a mildly better day yesterday and roughly stuck to HEX's
Half attempting 5:2 today after Tilly mentioned it, but if I feel too rotten by 3/4pm I will sack it in for today..
I have also vowed not to weigh myself between now and Fridays WI!
Gotta do something to mash it up a bit!

Id love to be able that 5:2 but i know is just be far too hungry! I wouldnt be able to manage it haha. Yesterday was ok, could have been better, could have been worse. I do really well all day and then do one thing to spoil it all, like have a choc bar or cake or something.
Had another EE day today
Monday 15th july

Breakfast-3 egg omelette with peppers mushrooms and tomatoes (1) for sauce

Dinner-cous cous (1) with feta (hexa) tomatoes cucumber pepper and chicken
Shortbread biscuit (dunno how many syns? 6?)

Tea-sw spicy chicken drumsticks with salad and corn on the cob
Ww yogurt (0.5)

Syns today-8.5
Syns left-44.5

Hey Girlies!
Day 1 of the 5:2 diet done...phew! Haha!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it is hard to resist snacking! x

I didn't think I could do it but I've done one day so far so one more this week won't harm me haha!
It's tough managing your whole day with just 500 cals tho! x

I didn't think I could do it but I've done one day so far so one more this week won't harm me haha!
It's tough managing your whole day with just 500 cals tho! x

Nice!
I did a bit earlier before picking the beasts up, actually I sat reading in the shade a lot of today with just my legs in the sun, I have a massive bandage on my arm where they took the implant out this morning so don't want bandage lines!

Tuesday 16th july-EE day

Breakfast-bran flakes (hexb and 1/2 hexa for tiny splash of milk) banana and cherries (1 for honey)

Dinner-went out for dinner with mum and actually made a good choice! Had grilled veg kebabs with halloumi (1/2 hexa) cous cous and salad. Im gunna factor in about 3 syns incase they used any oil but it seemed pretty fresh to me!

Tea-sw bacon and mushroom penne (3 for oil, 1 tbsp shared between 2)
Gin and diet lemonade (2.5)

Iv got some muller light 'ice cream' in the freezer for later which is 1/2 syn as it has a small amount of choc in it.

Syns today-10
Syns left-34.5

image-2632208607.jpg

image-3729897878.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a delish day!

Add me on MFP if you've got it and u can see what I have on a fast day - xTilly84x

Go for it Chloe - Tilly's power of suggestion got me on it on Monday, and I am going for it today! Keeping WI to Fridays though.
Just hope I'm not rumbling when I have to sit through a governors meeting tonight! Lol

Back