My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Haha! Lou u just have to sip water (cold or boiled) or can have hot lemon water for 2 cals? Or a black coffee for 1 or 2 cals! Haha!
Are u on MFP Lou? x

Iv just been looking at my old minimins diary from last year when i lost a stone and it seems most weeks i did green days with 2 or 3 red days thrown in so next week im going to try that. Going to make some homemade soup aswell, chuck lots of superfree in it. Im going to try sw for a couple more weeks and if things dont start moving i might try sw combined with 5:2

Lol- is sparkling water ok?
Yes- I'm loakers - just sent u message but can't work out how to search by username!
Sorry Chloe- didn't mean to clog your diary!:)

Iv just been looking at my old minimins diary from last year when i lost a stone and it seems most weeks i did green days with 2 or 3 red days thrown in so next week im going to try that. Going to make some homemade soup aswell, chuck lots of superfree in it. Im going to try sw for a couple more weeks and if things dont start moving i might try sw combined with 5:2

I think that sounds like a fab plan :)
I definitely think if you can use your old diary s and be a bit more planned it helps :)
Will have to keep you posted on the progress of 5:2/SW combined :)

Thanks lou, sometimes you just need to reevaluate things to get back into the right frame of mind. Not ate much today been very busy at work, i dont mind been at work cos at least it stops me from snacking haha!
Weds 17th july-ee day

Breakfast-3 rashers of bacon fat removed, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast (hexb and 2 for butter and sauce)

Dinner-works homemade sweet potato and coconut soup, really dunno how many syns its all free apart from the coconut milk however its a big batch so wouldnt think theres much in one portion, maybe about 2 syns??? And 1/2 brown baguette (3.5)

Tea-oven baked salmon with green beans salad and new potatoes (2)
Gin and diet lemonade (2.5)

Syns today-12
Syns left-22.5

image-425548524.jpg

2lbs of for me this week which is rather crazy but im happy haha! At first the scales said id lost 4lb! Moved them because i thought that cant be right and it said 3lb but i got onto a more even floor and it settled at 2lb. Annoys me that uneven floor could make a different because really you could go away thinking youve lost half a stone when really you havnt!

Anyway, iv been talking to my friend who i a fitness instructor and hea recommended a week of detoxing aswell as exercise which can help flush my body and then hopefully kickstart weight loss again. You have to do a minimum of 5 days so im going to do SW from now to sunday then do the detox plan which he has given me mon-fri

Thanks :) er its basically just things like fruit an yogurt or homemade smoothies for breakfast, protein (chicken, fish, eggs or avocado) with salad or soup for dinner and grilled chicken and steamed veg for tea. Plenty of green tea an lemon water and snacks of nuts. He said you can get pretty tired and grumpy on it but its worth it if it works!

Only just seen your 2lb off!
Hooray!!!! Well done :)
My old FI was an advocate of the detox type things - I think anything is worth a go for a change and a kickstart!
Good luck tomorrow :)

Haha thanks, aftersaying to you I need to be 100% over weekends iv done rubbish this weekend! Had burger king yesterday, went out for lunch on friday and had panini with a chocolate scone and now iv just had homemade crumble and custard! Not going to do my detox this week now as I've got too much planned so it wont be practical, so doing abit more reading up on it and doing the detox week the week after. Looking forward to it actually, just reading up on what things i can have and not have

Oops!! Sometimes you have to get these things out of your system and then draw a line! Randomly I occasionally have to have peanut butter on toast, but once I've done it its like I can actually move on!
It's v easy to do after a good loss too..
If you can get straight back on sw today you could turn this week around though :)
The detox reading up seems like a good plan- if you're totally planned you'll be more likely to stick to it :)
Im on a fast day today.. Have mfp'd my cals already and hoping I can avoid the choc chip cookies that got opened at the weekend:)

Well Done on your 2lb loss Chloe that's fab!!

I haven't been great over the weekend (thsts why I haven't recorded my daily calories Lou! Haha!) but I'm hoping that doing my 2 fast days Mon and Wed last week will balance out any excess calories I've had over the weekend!
I was going to WI today but I use the scales in work and I'm off today so I'll have to see what they say tomorro now!  Hope all the scraping Walls in put new house has burnt loads too haha x

I find it soooo much easier when I am really busy! I can't use work for that as I don't! Though I'm on mega ebaying at the moment selling all mums designer clothes so that is keeping me busy.
I did notice you hadn't Tilly ;), but you must be so busy with the house! I keep filling in sporadically on mfp just to see how it's going, and I don't seem to be particularly overeating on non fast days. Although some friends came Friday night and we drank a lot of wine, and she brought a homemade banoffee!!!! Omg, I then had to finish it the next day! Oops! Then there was curry at a friends on Saturday, and she had made 4/5 amazing dishes plus rice, naan...... Delish...
Sneak peaked this morning and lost another 1lb since fri (hilarious!) if this carries on then 5:2 could be it...! Gonna try not to WI til fri now though;)

Thats goid Lou!
I'm so nervous about WI tomorro...hope I've burnt loads of calories scraping all the Walls the past 3 days??!!
Will let u know in the morning!
x Night x

Im getting really rubbish at filling in this diary arent i! I keep forgetting to do it! Promise i will do it today haha! This week im just preparing for my detox really as its advised that you dont just start it straightaway as it can send your body into shock sometimes and give you headaches and upset stomach. So this week im slowly lowering my wheat, dairy and caffeine intake so that next week when i have none of it i hopefully wont miss it too much!

1.5lbs lost this week for me!
On a fast day today and really can't be bothered! x

Back