my second weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by zarina23, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. zarina23

zarina23 Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey everyone, hope everyones still going strong or trying to, had my second weigh in today and finally got to try out the bars and water flavouring. tried the summer orange flavouring wasnt bad but tasted much better with sparkling water so who ever gave that tip thankyou so much, tastes like lemonade yum. bars i will try out later got a bit of a mix well kind of 4 flavours but i couldnt say no to the peanut crunch so got 4! just hope its nice. i had an appointment for 12 today to see my cdc but when he rang i told him i was out of food and he saw me earlier bless him, but when i got home for my first shake it was nearing 12 and now ive been feeling tired and not very water friendly! back to normal tomorrow nice evenly spaced out meals so i wont feel like crap as i do today. ok enough of me rambling, oh by the way is there anyone else who still feels hungry after the 2 weeks, my cdc assures me i shouldnt have the pangs and rumbling stomache and that its all in my head but i dont think so anyway not like i can do anything about it lol so better stop over thinking the point, hope everyone has a good week and goodluck.

week 1: -7lbs (6 days)
    week 2: -6lbs

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on the 6lbs loss, thats fabulous!

4. Moonshine

Moonshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(19.35%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic!

5. Daiseydoo

Daiseydoo is looking forward

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done thats fab keep it up hun xxx

6. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Well done on a great two weeks. I have been feeling hungry this week...I am tired too and that always makes me worse! I have experimented with splitting packs for the first time.....six small shakes instead of 3. I try and avoid the bars...they are not as filling for me...and they trigger cravings for more!!I only get them when I need to pack meals when I am out and about. Have a great week 3

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.