my second weigh in

zarina23

hey everyone, hope everyones still going strong or trying to, had my second weigh in today and finally got to try out the bars and water flavouring. tried the summer orange flavouring wasnt bad but tasted much better with sparkling water so who ever gave that tip thankyou so much, tastes like lemonade yum. bars i will try out later got a bit of a mix well kind of 4 flavours but i couldnt say no to the peanut crunch so got 4! just hope its nice. i had an appointment for 12 today to see my cdc but when he rang i told him i was out of food and he saw me earlier bless him, but when i got home for my first shake it was nearing 12 and now ive been feeling tired and not very water friendly! back to normal tomorrow nice evenly spaced out meals so i wont feel like crap as i do today. ok enough of me rambling, oh by the way is there anyone else who still feels hungry after the 2 weeks, my cdc assures me i shouldnt have the pangs and rumbling stomache and that its all in my head but i dont think so anyway not like i can do anything about it lol so better stop over thinking the point, hope everyone has a good week and goodluck.

week 1: -7lbs (6 days)
week 2: -6lbs

Well done on the 6lbs loss, thats fabulous!

Well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic!

Well done thats fab keep it up hun xxx

Well done on a great two weeks. I have been feeling hungry this week...I am tired too and that always makes me worse! I have experimented with splitting packs for the first time.....six small shakes instead of 3. I try and avoid the bars...they are not as filling for me...and they trigger cravings for more!!I only get them when I need to pack meals when I am out and about. Have a great week 3

Back