My Sexy Red Dress Plan!

30 May 2011

Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

Right, I'm back in the zone again. I stopped with Diet Chef. I enjoyed it, it helped me lose 17lbs....and then I stayed the same for March and April. After 17lbs gone nothing else would go and I ended up getting fed up with spending all that money and eating the same food all the time.

So, with my sexy red dress in mind ;) I am doing it my way since I am doomed to fail with diets. I am never touching/starting another diet ever again! No no no no no!

It's all about healthy eating now. I'm cutting out the bad stuff by half and exercising my way into that damn dress. (It's still hanging on my door!)

On another note, I'm at work bored out of my mind. Was sorely tempted to make a trip to the vending machine and buy a toffee crisp but everyone at work knows I'm on a health kick and I was practically tackled back into my chair and some helpful colleague threw an orange at my head. :D They know me far too well!!!

Mood - Cheery

Song of the Moment - Edge of Glory ~ Lady Gaga

Im glad your doing so well. The dress is EXTREMELY NICE! i want one :), Im sure you will manage to keep loseing the weight your own way cause by the sounds of it you have LOADS of motivation & you have your work colleagues, as i know work can be the hardest place to stick to healthy eating. I find this forum keeps me going when im at home bored :)

Well done & good luck getting into your dress :D

02 June 2011

The Dress continues to mock me!!! Dreading tomorrow. Friday has always been my weigh day. I don't feel like I have lost anything but as long as I haven't put on I should be okay and if I have put on...well...I will try not to cry too much lol!

So, last night my mother made toffee cheesecake....so I had a treat. Although a big thanks to my mother who cut me the tinest piece ever then barred me from the fridge!!!

I have to stay, I do love how my family, friends and co-workers have taken my words very seriously.

Me: Do not let me eat anything bad. I mean it.

So, in light of this, my family have barred me from the kitchen fridge, and various cupboards containing biscuits, crisps and sweets. Friends have taken it upon themselves to order food for me and not let me read the menu when we go out - they are surprisingly good at picking tasty but healthy meals for me. And co-workers have taken to throwing fruit at me whenever I get to close to the vending machine or biscuit tin! (I'm slightly bruised from the last one but it works!)

This week has been far too slow for me though. Thank god I have tomorrow off work or I may have had to phone in sick! :p

Anyway, I will pop back on here tomorrow night with my weight update. Fingers crossed!!! :D

Mood - Hopeful

Song of the Moment - Faith - George Michael (it's on the radio!)

Well done Scarlet lips... It's great to hear you have such supportive people around you. I genuinely think that's half the battle ;)

Keep it up :D

Even if you do put weight on, don't beat yourself up about it. I put on 4.5lbs the other week and nearly fell off the wagon completed, just gotta jump back on :) I'm sure you'll have lost though. Wish my friends and family were as supportive too! All the chocolate gets hidden in this house though so they do try haha.

Back