Salmon x 4
Tuna steaks x 4
Lamb Steaks x 4
Pork Loins x4
Streaky Unsmoked Bacon x12 Strips
Mixed Stir fry vegetables x3
Peppers Red Yellow green x3
Mayonnaise

How long do you think that will last me?
What meals would you make from this?
What else would you add?

I decided out of a moment of clarity tonight during my last drink i was going to do my shopping early and get all my Atkins diet foot in.

Im going to my little shops at 7:30am to get bits and bats i missed out.

Thanks for looking and thanks for the support guys!

if I were doing Atkins I would add some organic unsalted butter , and ad a pat of that to fish and vegetables.Some Tabasco or black pepper. Some organic cream cheese.

Belle.

as to how long it would last, I like small portions of high peppery protein, so your list would last me 10 days easy

Well adding eggs on top is a cholesterol- city , are you going to be working out?

A light egg omelet with grated cheese might be a relief after all the dense meat/fish flesh. Some chicken might also be a change as its lighter than some of the things on your list.Maybe the next shop you could mix in the red and white meats ?

What about Cauliflower?

I guess it depends on how much variety you need .

Belle

P,s I asked about working out only because I knew a number of body builders who swear by atkins and the protein , but they are burning it up as fast as they are eating it.

Sounds good to me Tony. I ate plenty of eggs on Atkins :)

This thread would be better in the Atkins forum for ideas. Would you like me to move it?

( BTW Belle, the cholesterol in eggs isn't considered a concern any more and there is now no limit on eggs per week)...not that there ever was on Atkins thank goodness.

Sure you can move this to Atkins , im still learning on whether or not general or Atkins is a better place for my posts :p

Back