My Size 10 Journey!

Good Luck :D Let me Know :D

Hi Wendy :) Thanks so much for your message. I know exactly what you mean about the diet always starting tomorrow, I was always saying the same. Haha I love the song quote! A 10 would be delightful however putting on a pair of size 12 jeans would be a dream :) Thanks for the good luck wishes for tonight! Meeting is at 7:30pm - looking forward to getting my starter pack and starting my slimmer me mission! LJ x
You are very welcome :D I really hope you do well on your journey and if you would to chat any time Im on here most nights after 8, only on earlier tonight as kids in bed earlier lol xx My day is Wednesday at 5:30pm so will let you know how I get on :D Also I got some muller light greek style fat free luscious lemon yoghurts today and they are lush and only half a syn. Great little afters or snack :D Hope to hear from you soon :D Wendy

Thanks everyone for such kind messages & good luck wishes!

1st meeting tonight went really well..this was the opening night of this group so every member was new which was lovely as we were all in the same boat.

Had a great introduction from our consultant, explaining the Extra Easy plan and all the info about free foods & syns. I can't quite believe how much food you are 'allowed' to eat..at the moment it's not looking like a diet haha!

Weighed in at 12st 13lb..the scales were edging up to 13st but settled a pound below lol. I'm absolutely determined that will be the highest weight I will ever see on the scales ever again.

Set my target at 10st which I'm hoping to reach by July, perhaps a little optimistic but you never know :)

I'm planning on updating this each day with my food diary..get into a routine & hope for a good weigh loss this time next week :)

Hope everyone is well & having a lovely Monday evening.

LJ x

Thanks everyone for such kind messages & good luck wishes!

1st meeting tonight went really well..this was the opening night of this group so every member was new which was lovely as we were all in the same boat.

Had a great introduction from our consultant, explaining the Extra Easy plan and all the info about free foods & syns. I can't quite believe how much food you are 'allowed' to eat..at the moment it's not looking like a diet haha!

Weighed in at 12st 13lb..the scales were edging up to 13st but settled a pound below lol. I'm absolutely determined that will be the highest weight I will ever see on the scales ever again.

Set my target at 10st which I'm hoping to reach by July, perhaps a little optimistic but you never know :)

I'm planning on updating this each day with my food diary..get into a routine & hope for a good weigh loss this time next week :)

Hope everyone is well & having a lovely Monday evening.

LJ x

Aww that's lovely hun that it was a totally new group so you're all in the same boat! I think I'd go to a group if it was like that! For the moment though I'm happy SWing it at home :)

You could definitely reach 10 stone by July hun! Definitely! If you want it bad enough you can :) That's just half a stone each month which is definitely doable... :D

I have every faith in you! Roll on those Size 10's!!! :D

Jess xx

Aww that's lovely hun that it was a totally new group so you're all in the same boat! I think I'd go to a group if it was like that! For the moment though I'm happy SWing it at home :)

You could definitely reach 10 stone by July hun! Definitely! If you want it bad enough you can :) That's just half a stone each month which is definitely doable... :D

I have every faith in you! Roll on those Size 10's!!! :D

Jess xx

Oh I hope so! 7lbs a month doesn't sound that bad really when you put it like that. Fingers & everything else crossed lol.

I believe that we will do this :)

LJ x

Yeah with some determination 10stone target is definitely possible by then :) Glad you enjoyed group, and hope you have a brilliant week - keep us updated :) x

First day of the SW diet & so far so good!

I went into Tesco for a quick shop after work tonight..picked up some 'free foods' and healthy extras. I think I'm going to struggle with the superfree foods as I'm quite fussy in terms of fruit and veg lol.

Food Diary - Day 1

Breakfast - Alpen Light Bar (Hex B)

HexA - 2 x Mini Babybels

Lunch - Mugshot Sweet and Sour Noodles (Free)

Dinner - Ainsley Harriet Spice Sensation Cous Cous (2 Syns)

Corn on the Cob (Free)

Snack - Muller Light Orange with Chocolate Sprinkles (Free)

Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Total Syns = 8 Syns

I've planned my food diary for tomorrow to make sure I'm organised & get into a routine :)

LJ x

First day looks great well done. Are you eating enough though? Just that I would be hungry if that was all I ate but of corse we are all different. Just don't be afraid to est a bit more if you need it.

I HATED most superfree when I started SW, I really struggled. Now I eat nearly everything. Along the way I found my tastes changed. Yours may too. Try to be open minded about trying things you think you don't like every once in a while. I'm taking a salad to work tomorrow! If someone told me that even a few months ago I would have laughed in their face!

Well done everyone and thanks to those that have wished me luck last week.
Im pretty pleased with myself as I lost 3lbs this week, not bad in my first week to say I had a few hiccups lol.
Already can feel some differences, my trousers are slacker and knowing Im doing something is making me feel better in myself :D

Wendy xxx

Well done everyone and thanks to those that have wished me luck last week.
Im pretty pleased with myself as I lost 3lbs this week, not bad in my first week to say I had a few hiccups lol.
Already can feel some differences, my trousers are slacker and knowing Im doing something is making me feel better in myself :D

Wendy xxx

Well done on the 3lb loss hun! xx

Back