My Skin!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Im heading into my 5th week now, and I have come out in so many spots!

I dont get spots, I am quite lucky, but for some reason my skin seems dry and dull - why is this? Does anyone think that its just the last bit of crap coming out of my body?

I have a great big pimple by my eyebrow and also just ridiculous ones that seem sebacious - all of a sudden!

Has anyone else suffered with bad skin? x

That is so funny, I am having my week 5 weigh in tomorrow and I have just got 2 huge spots on my chin!!! I NEVER get spots!!!!
However yesterday my mum said my skin was looking lovely (think it's all the water instead of wine lol) so I think she cursed me and given me the spots!!! lol x

I must say mine's got better since starting last week, but that's prob due to all the water.
Lot of people find cd does strange things to their totm, so maybe it's a hormonal thing - that causes dry skin + spots. Just a guess.
I'm sure it will clear up soon
x

Yeah me too. My skin is always awful on CD & my hair falls out. No answers I'm afraid but at least you know you're not the only one!

My skin has been good so far, its only last week I noticed that its quite bad!

Oh no I havent been suffering with the hair loss yet...Im so worried about that!

Camille - snap! How funny - I thought Im gonna be the only one here - and there u go! Think im gonna do a facial or something.

x

I did have some problems in the first few weeks, thought it might be to do with the amount of water flushing out the toxins, it went back to normal soon afterwards :)

Back