My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

I think the dress will be too big too!! As your doing great, will be a day you will never forget and photos that are amazing we will all want to see

I will gladly post my wedding pics!! So excited, keep picturing myself in the dress, last time I tried the sample on I was around 1st 8lbs heavier! Just 4 more inches from bust, waist and hips to go!!!! Gotta tone these arms though, doing some weighted exercises, but think swimming might be good too, scared to get into my bathing suit though!

How exciting!! I think you should wait to see the dress which by the time of the wedding will be far too big!! xx

I've been swimming first time my new mans see me in a costume how conscious was I lol fat wobbly legs arms n tum and not forgetting bum lol. There he is fit as @@@@ lol

Ha ha oh well it's done now lol for the whole week lol

I've just grin and got on with it once your in the water it's ok x

Well this is roughly start weight and goal! Apart from I don't quite have the double chin on the start one and not as toned lol!

Attachments

• compositor1.jpg
    compositor1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 54
  • compositorCAJ54VJN.jpg
    compositorCAJ54VJN.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 54
Yum, just had my last pack, warm caramel shake! Absolutely yum yum yum! It was lovely! really thick, creamy tasting and frothy! x

When I have my fitting in march I plan to take a photo of me in the dress, if it doesn't fit. Then obviously take photos regularly until it fits. So like a wedding dress photo log! I can post it after I am done x

That's a great ideal look forward to seeing the progress.

And love seeing wedding dressing :)

Morning all!

It's my day off today, and I was wide awake at 6.45, with toothache and a headache! In the words of scotty, total pish!

I decided to drag myself out of bed around 7ish, quickly ran downstairs and now I am glued to the fire, our house is an end terrace and absolutely freezing! In summer it's unbearabley hot too!!!

Hopped on the scales, and yay got the other 0.5 I was hoping for! So official weigh in tomorrow then, and looks like a stone gone in the first 2 weeks! Lets hope nothing happens overnight, I am due my TOTM and just hope the water doesn't hang around before my weigh in!!!

Onto day 14, still 100%. Never uttered those words about any other diet plan ever, never stuck 100% this long before!

Also BG! I weighed myself before bed last night, was still in the 15s! so I guess I am officially in the 15s category now then! xx

Haha Tara your post made me laugh! Not good re the headache tho :(

can't wait to be in the 15's but I've a few pounds to go yet - was 16/4 on scales this morning. Just have to keep plugging away. Well done to you!! xxx

Oh bum! I hate damn couriers.

Poor you! Do you have enough packs? Is I just the lemon bar you're gonna miss? :( xx

Yeah have enough packs, only 1 lemon bar left and a few oatmeal. Keep making those darn cookies lol...

Rob sent me an email back, I know it's not slim and saves fault, its city-link. They will deliver monday I think now. And he's changing it to my work address, he said he will refund my delivery charge and give me £5.00 off my next order! Bless him that's lovely.

Didn't want to accept the £5.00 off though so said it didn't matter, hes giving me 5 free spag bols anyway! x

Feeling very stressed today and hungry too, had to have my first pack early to take some tablets, so feeling very hungry now! And having bad cravings, going to ignore it though, drink some water and get ready for bed in my nice fleece pjs! xx

Back