My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Oh great! Think of the lovely outfits you can wear for your hen! Even if they will be covered in feather boas, willy head boppers and sashes!! x

Morning Ladies!

Weighed in this morning, TOTM is looming! But -3lbs this week! Very happy with that!!! Only 5 more pounds and out of the 200s!!!

Will get my badge from s&s now and pop it on my sig, 28.5lbs lost in my 6 weeks! Very happy!!! xxx

Way to go Tara! 3lbs is amazing 6 weeks in especially when you've had a week like you have!
Keep going, we'll be waving goodbye to those 200s in no time :D x

Well done and fab weight loss. Just think next week maybe week after you can kiss goodbye to the 200's for ever. If you can lose weight after your s**t week you know you can do it anytime. Good luck for the coming week. You are an inspiration to us all xx

Yay we will! I cannot wait to be out of the 200s!! I had one of my friends asking alot about it last night as haven't seen her in ages and she wants to lose 6 stone. She was interested in it, but not sure if she will go for it.

I am going to have a browse on the site at some newer products! x

Well done and fab weight loss. Just think next week maybe week after you can kiss goodbye to the 200's for ever. If you can lose weight after your s**t week you know you can do it anytime. Good luck for the coming week. You are an inspiration to us all xx

Thanks so much! I am finding it easier as I go to not be bothered about having certain meals, last night proved to me that I wasn't bothered about tucking into that big fat chinese! It's weird but it didn't even look appetising, not like it used to!

I find myself just gunnin for 198lbs now, I don't know why, but in my head if I can get there by my birthday I will be happy 198lbs doesn't seem that far away from 175lbs, even though a couple of pounds on the other side of 200lbs seems so much more. It's seeing that 1-- written down! I really want to get there in this next two weeks. TOTM is due this week sometime, already feel a bit bloated, but going to keep going, 100% now for 13 days. Weighing in a day early before my birthday trip away. I start fresh the monday afterwards, but will keep sats as my weigh in day!

Also it is lovely using the weight chart on the system I use at work and seeing my BMI marker moving more into the yellow zone now, from being right up in red, into orange now approaching yellow! It's really rewarding x

You're doing such a terrific job babe :-D xx

Wow well done Tara that's great going :) I think bordersgirl got a sample but not through the website.

Well done Tara! 3lbs is a really decent loss and over 2 stone now, that's great in just 6 week :clap:.

There are new products due out - among them a mac n cheese, mushroom pasta, a different type of spag bol and chilli and some others I think - not sure. I haven't had any but someone was given a mac n cheese sample to make us all jealous (sounds great over cauli or broccoli) and the new type of spag bol. Some of them are due in at the end of next week according to Rob so might be on the website the following week.

well done tarra, top job, after the week you have had too. :)

mmmm mac and cheese does sound scrummy over cauliflour cant wait to try this bg

Morning all,

I am finding I am choosing to get up earlier and earlier these days! I tend to feel a bit groggy if I stay in bed too long!

Anyhoo, I only managed 3.5 packs yesterday and I've ran out of multivits so will pop and get some today. I split one of my shakes and didn't have the other one! I quickly popped around a couple of outlets yesterday to look for some clothes, need new work trousers, a pair of jeans and was going to look for something to wear for my b-day. Was pleasantly suprised when a size 16 dress was fitting me well, a couple of months ago I wouldn't have been able to even get it over my head! I did find I was picking up 18-20s! Though, I did try on a pair of size 18 boyfriend cut jeans, and they didn't fit me, made me mad so I had a paddy and left! They had lots of jewellery half price so really wanted to find a nice outfit but didn't. Going to have another go today but will go into town instead as there are so many more shops!

I am going to announce any scale changes as I go this week, purely because now I have just the 5lbs to get out of the 200s, so this am weighing in at 204lbs, so -1lb since weigh in yesterday, and TOTM is any day now!

Will check in later ladies, have a good day! xx

Enjoy your shopping Tara, and remember if a size 16 fit and the 18 didnt its just the sizing was out on the 18!! Ive got fingers and toes crossed you're into the 100s this week, I'll check while I'm away if I can (but I wont pretend I wont be jealous when you beat me to it!!) x

I hope we both get there this week! I know 5lbs is alot in week 7 and TOTM but would be great if I can do it! At the very least I will be in the 100s by my birthday. That will be great! You have 2.5lbs to go!! it's so close, can't wait to kiss goodbye to the 200s! x

Dont be mad tara at the jeans, the manufacturer missed some material that all or it was sized wrong. I hate when you go into shops at one size is one shop is not like the same size in an other shop, geeze how hard can it be. I hope your shopping trip this morning is more successful. I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you to drop your 4 and ish lbs to get out off the 200's. You know you can do it.

I'm still wearing size 20 things Tara and some of my things are size 14. It just depends on the cut, style, manufacturer etc. Just make sure you cut the labels out of the bigger sizes ;). I'm sure you'll get into the 100s next week, if not this. You just need to keep on going as you are. You can't do anymore xx

my excuse when that happens its it was at the bottom of the pile when the fabric was cut in bulk, hehe,

doing so well as usual, cant wait to see your weigh ins x

Hey everyone,

Well stomped round town lol What is it with the fashion trends at the minute? Seems like everything is cut for women who are straigh up and down, alot of square clothes etc. I did find a lovely dress in matalan, a yellow one with flowers, has a brown belt with it, so bought some lovely accessories, the dress is a 16, happy with that! Just need to find some brown shoes to go with it, will pop on friday to have a looksie.

I am different sizes everywhere, I had some down moments today, where I looked in the mirror trying on clothes and felt the same size as I was before. I know it will take time, and even when I reach my goal I expect it will take a while for my head to catch up. But overall I was ok with the shopping trip. Off to mums in a bit with the OH, my sis is home from uni so will be nice to see her, she hasn't seen me since xmas x

Back