My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Hey guys,

Felt very dizzy at work so had my shake at 3pm, caramel again, god I love the caramel ones!!! I had to take my car to garage and got locked out my house so that passed some time, so much for coming home and chilling, been home about an hour now, so just tried the spag bol with steamed mushrooms. OH, MY, GOD.... Delicious! It was really, really nice, pleasantly suprised by it and feel quite satisfied.

So to round off my day...

Porridge and cinnamon for breakfast, lemon bar 11ish, caramel shake at 3 and spag bol+mushrooms 6.30.

Apart from the headache, today has been fine. Had plenty of fluids today too. My headache has almost gone, I think it had something to do with the fact that I had to stand outside my house for an hour waiting to get in! Typical when you have been drinking lots of fluids and need the loo!!!

Anyway, thanks for your help today guys, felt like day 1 all over again but worse! haha Hope for ketosis so fulkly settle in. I am proud that I have managed 100% on the plan so far, I know it's only four days, but it's four more days than I knew I could do!

I had spag bol for dinner too!!! OMG I loved it!! I felt like it was a normal meal... had it about an hour ago and I am feeling a bit hungry but have a few things on my mind and have a headache so I think it's that!! Well done on sticking with it :) Skinny Minnies here we come!! wooooooooooooo x x

Hahah yes skinny minnies indeed!!! I am so excited about looking so different after staying at the same weight for such a long time! I can't wait!!!!

Hope your headache goes Katy! its not nice!! xx

I've just had the spag bol too. Didn't have mushrooms or peppers to put in it so chopped up some asparagus and mixed in. Mushrooms are nicer though IMO :)

I'm with you there Tara, I've never been slim and I can't wait to see what I look like! It keeps me going when I have a bad day.

I'm with you there Tara, I've never been slim and I can't wait to see what I look like! It keeps me going when I have a bad day.

I find it a bit daunting sometimes... I remember previously... I had never been lower than 12st 4lb and once I got there I was very anxious... excited too... not It's 11st 11lb... but I've got 1st 10lb before I get there lol x x

The only thing I'm worried about is my calves. I'm 5 ft 2" and have always had large legs and I'm worried they won't shrink! Am I being stupid and of course they will slim down or is it possible that in fact this was the way I was made and I've got to live with them?? x

The only thing I'm worried about is my calves. I'm 5 ft 2" and have always had large legs and I'm worried they won't shrink! Am I being stupid and of course they will slim down or is it possible that in fact this was the way I was made and I've got to live with them?? x

I am EXACTLY the same... it's the one thing I want to get rid of cause I hate and can never get nice boots!! My mum says they will... so fingers crossed!! x

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I would love to buy nice boots and wear skirts and not feel like everyone's staring at my legs!

So far ive lost a stone and not a single pound of that has come off my legs. I'm getting to the point where I'm obsessing about it! x

Even though I am 5'6 my calves are big too, at my slimmest adult weight they still were, but I've never been lower so I wouldn't know. I think if you lose all over then you are bound to lose of the lower legs, but you may just have naturally shapely calves, I am actually quite a fan of shapely legs and don't mind so much, but I am with you on the boots thing, I dread going to try them on!

My calves are pretty slim and weren't too bad even at my top weight. I carry all my weight on my boobs, stomach, bum and thighs. In other words I'm ok from the knees down and the elbows down :)

I carry my weight on my hips+ bum, boobs, arms and thighs. I understand how you feel though Becky, I hate my arms with a passion and I have to lose alot of weight before they budge even a tiny amount!! I kind of obsess about them too x

Hey Tara, sorry to hear uv still got your headache! Try and take it easy and hopefully itl go away soon! Xx

Hi, feeling better today, though headache is starting again, but had some painkillers so hopefully will go away, I think I am just tired etc I started this diet whilst working 2 12 hour shifts and have only had 1 day off, worked normal 8hrs yesterday and today doing 10, so think I am just a bit knackered lol

I am enjoying the food/shakes though and feel full, not hungry at all, so it's going well really, how about you? xxx

Glad it's getting easier, once your into a routine it's easy to stick with it as you know at the end of the week the rewards are on the scales :)

I'm ok today - the headache is always lurking somewhere but not too bad! Keep drinking (although its really inconvenient having to go to the loo all the time) - but it does help the head!! xx

Yeah, I am ok until about 12ish and then the light headedness comes on, feeling pretty crappy now, trying to drink as much as I can too.

I am willing to put up with it though, it's not forever and i can handle it, I work in a GP surgery so I can keep an eye on my bp etc

wow 5.5lb is amazing since Sunday :) Bet you can't wait for your weigh in on Sunday!! xx

sorry I mean Saturday... bad day lol xxx

Back