My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Yay watch those scales keep dropping :)

Just tucking into my spag bol and mushrooms right now! Love it, not even hungry really either!

Had a good day overall. Didn't drink enough water, about 1.5ltrs and about 600ml of Zero. Had caramel shake for breakfast at work, yum yum, lemon bar at 12 and chicken soup at 3.

Glad to hear you are getting on well Tara :) sounds like you now have it sussed!! I'm currently watching Heston on C$ and it's all about chocolate... am I glutton for punishment or what!!!! x

haha you might be but that shows strength!! Chocolate is my demon, but I am now 5 days without having any at all, and I can safely say I don't really want any and am beginning to feel much more positive about the future, I used to think I was addicted to cadburys!

ha ha I should have shares in Cadbury's the amount I love chocolate!!!

I went to asda with mother bear on the way home and I was salivating at all of the Easter chocolate but then I realised I can have a treat at Easter if I stay a good girl and I'll hopefully be where I want to be! That did get me a little bit excited!!

I think the truffa bars kill the chocolate urge... I'm deffo craving carbs this evening but feeling full.. it's just a want not because I'm hungry!! The Lemon bar... AMAZING... Cottage pie... don't go there and I have another 9 :( x

Ha Katy, I think all of us have lots of at least 1 flavour that we hate to use up. Mine is the cottage pie too :).

Well done on the loss Tara and hopefully will be even bigger come Sat.

Yeah, I have loads of veg soup, that I will not be eating! I also have lots of vanilla and banana shakes that I am really not keen on, but can handle those I guess. Think I will try and get them out the way, I only like the caramel shake so far!

16st 4 this morning was 16st 9.5 on sat! Getting out of the 16s is in sight! I can't wait to blitz through the 15s, haven't been under 15 in around 4 years!

It's crisps I miss!! :( the choc bar is very chocolatey so that deals with chocolate fix!!

It's four years since I was under 14 stone too and 15 years since I was 11st 2! And 22 years since I was 10stone lol!!!

Awww thanks scotty!! I believe in you too, even if you don't yet, we've got through the toughest days, the days when it is so easy to say 'I'll start on monday'. The big change and shock to your body, we are getting through it and we can do it.

I haven't tried the choc bar because someone said it's got a nutty flavour and I absolutely hate anything with nuts, or even a hint of nutty flavour. Weird I know lol So I have my lemon bars, and lemon is a fave of mine too really.

I was never a crisp fan so not bothered about that, but it's all about re-educating ourselves about food, curbing cravings, controlling urges and listening to what our bodies really need as well as shifting the weight. Otherwise we would gain it all back afterwards. I hope I can sort out my binge problems and hopefully then I can get down to a healthy weight and stay there!

Tara and Scotty you are both doing so well!!

I'm really craving things I never normally eat and hate ha ha but I think it's just the carb withdrawals!! The lemon bar is divine.. I could quite happily eat then when I go back to conventional food!! lol

Getting to 12s 4lb is a massive deal for me cause when I was 13 I lost weight and that's what I managed to get to and I remember my mum writing it on the calender!! Also below 11st 11lb would be the lowest Ive ever been since I remember weighing myself... I'm excited but also find it very daunting! I'm hoping to be 11st 7lb by 8 March!! EEEEKKKKK x x

I think we are all hoping to lose 2 stone by march from what I've seen from other peoples posts. I know we can get there. This week is week 1 and I have sts two days so far so I am not expecting to be a fast loser, I never am, but I still hope to do and average of 12-14lbs a month. Getting to 14.7 is a big deal to me, still a long way to go, but to me, I haven't been there in so long it will just be a great feeling!

Someone said that the truffa bar had almonds in it although I don't taste them. I like, but if you're not a nut fan and can taste them maybe not for you.

Morning Tara. Guess what.........

DAY 6!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day!! Xx

Hello!!

I know, day 6!!! bring it on, working 10-8 today so going to take my 4 packs to work. Feeling a little hungry at the min but not overly so can wait until work, going to have one of the vanilla shakes that I don't like today lol Gotta get rid of them!

Good luck today!

Thanks GSG, I am sorry to see the scales haven't been kind to you, you are doing so well to keep going, and it will pay off in the end!

Back