My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Thanks BG yeah I know I can do it, and it's really nice having people tell me i've lost weight already, it will be even nicer when people see me at the wedding who haven't seen me in a long time! xxx

You are going to look amazing Tara. Just keep that in your head during the tough days!

You are going to look stunning at your wedding because you are already stunning! You have my support all the way, you're doing a great job :-D

Thanks everyone, I am having a good day yeah, one of the GPs who hasn't seen my since november has just said 'Tara, you've lost weight!' It's really great when someone notices, not for a big headed vain reason but you know that your hard work is paying off!

Cannot wait for the big day!!! Kirsty, heres to looking fabulous on our trip down the aisle! x

Day 18... God it's like some opening narrative to a film!

So.... I knew this week would be hard, the combo of dreaded week 3 and TOTM, hmmm, +1lb this morning. It's annoying but I know theres a reason for it, I always gain pre-TOTM. I am going to try and not weigh in now until saturday, I am fully expecting a sts this week or something there abouts. Although now, in the back of my mind I am hearing, 'It's the curse of all diets you tried, lose a stone, then you gain, or sts for ages' I have this thing in my head that I always get to a stone and I find it hard to get further.

It's frustrating, but I will carry on with this, I am determined to see the scales drop! Off to work now, 10 hours shift.. Oh and still now S&S delivery!

Tara x

I was thinking about your delivery!! That's not right have you called rob?

Don't worry about the scales that's what I've been telling myself as they've been hovering up and down a pound or so for me. It dropped a bit today but has been doing this since Friday. Logic dictates you will go down. Nothing else is possible given the low calorie intake. I think it's the body catching up or something?!

Have a good day today xxxx

Like your determination Tara! And I know from experience how your thinking and feeling. Keep at it Hun, it has to keep going down!

And ring Rob and find out where your order is! Hope you get it sorted.

Great determination keep at it it is worth it... I have had what I think are low losses the last 2 weeks and today I snook a mid week weigh In and I'm down 3lb since Friday :) you can do it I just know it x

Keep up the great work and you know you will see the results - and absolutely heres to walking down the isle looking awsomely hot!:D

Thanks everyone, feeling ok, only had 3 packs so far, messed up my oatmeal at work lol I bought some diff cinnamon and accidently put too much in! lol It tasted awful and nearly made me gip!

Just got home, the shop over the road took in my delivery for me and I literally tore open the box and grabbed a lemon bar lol... I know that's not good behaviour but I was ravenous lol. Feel ok now, and really missed the taste of the bars, they are my fave!!!! Rob said he'd make it up to me on my next order, lol I'm already getting 5 free spag bols from before too.

I will keep at it 100% and science says it will come off so it will. I know that any other diet I would be only maybe -5lbs my now, but I've lost over a stone so far. Would take 6-8 weeks on a conventional diet. I just keep thinking in the back of my mind, keep going, not long until your bday and you could be over 2 stone down by then!!! I guess I am just so desperate to get out of the 15s that hovering around 15st 9 is annoying lol

Lisa you have the patience of a saint and the determination of old me planning to defeat a mountain of chinese food! x

Glad your delivery has arrived and you got your lemon bars again!! xx

Yay glad order is here and freebies are always s bonus.

Keep on going you will soon be out of the 15s I have in the past always got to 14.9 and it wouldn't budge and I'd give up but I'm past that now so goes to show that it does work in the end

Thanks L2L! I know it will come off, I won't give up, would be showing myself up in the company of the S&S veterens! GSG has shown us all how to keep at it whilse sts on scales!

The fat is going its usually water weight.

That's why measuring is a great tool.

Yeah it is a good idea. I have taken measurements so will get the old tapemeasure out this weekend for weigh in! Aren't expecting much of a loss, but still no TOTM arrived yet, will keep going though. x

I'm due my totm on Sunday on my weigh in day but I'm not to worried as clothes are baggy.

Gonna look fab on your wedding it's exciting time. Who knows maybe one day I'll remarry.

I honestly cannot wait for it, it's all been very clinical before now, very we've got this checklist, this is the budget etc but now it's exciting, it's stressful but it feels so real now being able to count down to it!

It's definately a special day and a life changing day.

I'd get married abroad if I did re marry.

Can't wait to see the pics loveee wedding pics

Back