My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Gotta love ketosis woohoooo

Yes keep it going I'd have a shake before the meal that would help to stop you eating so much at the meal or that's what I've done previously not this time around

Morning all,

Really have to clean the house today, just sat here looking around thinking uuuurrrggghhh don't want to do it! But I have my little niece coming to stay tonight the little cutie. Shes adorable, just turned 2, so bright and loveable. I am not sure what I will cook her for tea tonight, shes got a good appetite on her so may do her some chicken, veg's and potato/pasta.

I've stepped on the scales today and we have movement! I was going to announce my last movements in the 200s so will post it. I am two days away from weigh in, and currently weigh 203lbs, so -2lbs so far this week, which I am not going to grumble at, being as I did have one off plan meal and TOTM has just 'blessed' me today.

I have been drinking so much water this week, so thinking it may be helping, but who knows, seems our bodies just do what they want sometimes! I can hear the 100s calling and I want to get there so bad! I am going to knuckle down and hope that I can get there before next sat! xx

nice one tarra, thats what i need to do i have been slacking on the water front,
aw have a fab night with your niece,

Well done on getting back into ketosis Tara! We'll be in those 100s soooo soon!
Funny what you say about your meal not tasting right, I've had a few meals this week, all ketosis friendly but one wasn't really S&S ideal, but I actually couldn't wait to get back to 100%!
Stick with it, you'll feel fab for that birthday meal! x

Well done on the weight loss my scales are on a go slow big time think I'll kick them lol but 2lbs is great well fond

Well done Tara the 100s are tantilisingly close. I remember when I was get a fraction away from the 100s. Every day the scales would taunt me and drop a bit but never quite enough. Then all of a sudden I was there. Happy day :). You'll be there very soon.

Well done. You're ever so nearly there.

Hello!

Official weigh in -2lbs this week, which considering it is TOTM and I did have one off plan meal, I am very happy with!

Heres to this next 3.5lbs coming off this week to get into the 100s! I've found I am having 3packs per day now by accident, I keep having my second pack around 4ish.

So happy with S&S so far! I have lost 2st 2.5lbs in 7 weeks and I could never have done that on slimming world! It would have taken me around 6 months to do that, and that's not even taking into account the amount of times I would fall off the wagon! My OH is starting slimming world this monday, so I will prob be doing a bit of cooking for him.

Taking my niece to my friends kids party today, big play area etc, going to take my bar and grab a Dr Pepper zero to keep me going. xx

Well done Tara :) it's so close! Keep going your doing fab.. Sorry I haven't been around but I always read just don't always get chance to comment these days x

Well done Tara!!

I am hoping for 100's next week too - only done one week so far and have a short break for a family wedding week after next so I need to try and stay focused!!

Have a great week

xx

Well done hun! I got into the 100's this week, amazing feeling :) never going bk to the 200's ever!! Keep up the good work uve done brill xxx

THANK YOU!

Tara, whether you realise it or not... you are an inspiration... BG recommended I read the start of your diary as I have had a tough 1st week... and the little 'brain' demons were starting...

Whilst I had no intention of stopping, I just needed SOME hope that things would get better.... (a bit like the Perfect Storm when there's just that little ray of sunshine... perhaps a LITTLE dramatic... lol)

So THANK YOU! and well done.... can't wait to see pics of the dress!

Jacqui

Tara, whether you realise it or not... you are an inspiration... BG recommended I read the start of your diary as I have had a tough 1st week... and the little 'brain' demons were starting...

Whilst I had no intention of stopping, I just needed SOME hope that things would get better.... (a bit like the Perfect Storm when there's just that little ray of sunshine... perhaps a LITTLE dramatic... lol)

So THANK YOU! and well done.... can't wait to see pics of the dress!

Jacqui

Thank you so much! It's really nice to hear that, and I hope you start feeling much better soon. It does get easier, I seriously thought in my first week, how the hell am I going to get through this? But I came on minimins and it was a lifeline, before I knew it, the week was done, then the second and so on. Now in my 8th week and 2st 2,5lbs lighter. I wish you the best of luck!!! xx

Took my niece to the soft play thing! She had me jumping, crawling and running around all over, then we had some food, my OH had a sandwich, I ordered the chicken salad with no dressing, and little'n had nuggets and chips lol I had oatmeal for breakfast so feel fine now, feeling a little hungry, but I am quite used to this feeling now, so it's not bothering me at all. xx

OMG I spent 40 minutes chasing my friends 2 year old round one of those soft play things and I couldn't move the next day!! Don't know how I'd ever cope with my own kids full time!
Well done on your loss this week too! x

Well done on your loss Tara and it sounds like you had a lovely time in the soft play
:-D xxx

Tara, you are doing so well and chasing after your little niece will certainly have helped you in getting into the 100s.

Keep going, I cannot wait to hear that you weigh one hundred and ninety something - it is just a whisper away......:happy036:

Weight this morning 201lbs omg it's so close!!

I am hoping that by next sat I am around 198lbs, that would be great!! Fingers crossed! xxx

Your nearly there Tara and by next week you will definately be there :)

Amazing diet how much have you lost so far (I'm on iPhone can't see the signatures or side of screen)

Back