My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Morning! I'm STS tooooo (well, gaining 0.2lb a day for 3 days, but ignoring that as I'm still in the same lb!)

Have a good day!

Morning folks!

I am in a wonderful mood today, it's my day off for a start. Also, it's official I am now 14st 3lbs soooooo................... 199lbs!!!! WWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO Goodbye 200s for good. So thats 4lbs so far this week, and weigh in isn't until sat. Not sure why I am seeing a freak loss in week 8 but I'll take it, don't know if it was something to do with having 2 packs and a salad a couple of days.

Anyway, I am feeling ecstatic now! I am so happy to be in the 100s! I also went to mums last night and tried on my dress again now it's home, and took some photos in it, and I must say I wasn't too bothered by my arms. My mum even made me stand by her in the mirror and compare our arms, it was weird to see it, there wasn't that much difference, but mums were browner and shes taller than me so a bit longer. It has opened my eyes a little, that my arms may not be as huge as I thought!

So second milestone reached and now it's just gunning for the finish line and that 175lbs so... 24lbs to go!!!

But I did notice m ghetto booty was on form last night, seems like it sticks out even more now I've lost a fair bit off my middle!

Fantastic news!!! So happy you got there white your birthday meal, you really deserve it when you've been so determined!!!! Now onto the 13 stone bracket, that will feel amazing!!
You're going to be pulling that corset back so friggin tight for your wedding day and trust me your arms will look fine!!
Well done! x

Thanks Laura! It's only a couple of pounds but it makes such a difference in my head, it feels like the home straight now. I know the losses will slow and don't expect an easy ride to goal, but I am so happy right now and more determined than ever. x

thats great news tarra, you make it look so easy, well done, not far to go now,

Well done Tara, I'm really happy for you. You deserve it hun xx

Thank you Cable and BG! I am chuffed to bits! Would be ace to get another couple of lbs before sat! would be a bit of a bonus before my weekend away! But even if I STS now I'll be happy this week x

4lb this week is so good, I'd be ecstatic with losing that much! It's like a birthday present from your body lol :D x

That's wonderful news Tara WAHEY!!!!!!!! 199lbs what an achievement :-D xxx

congratulations on reaching the 100's that is amazing! you will be able to really celebrate this weekend x

Yeah, def something else to celebrate, I'm over the moon. I am popping into work today to pick up my next order of s&s, one of my workmates just txt to say it's arrived. I also need to go to tesco and pick up some more make up, ran out of foundation, and going to get a hair dye, so will look nice this weekend for lincoln. I need to find some work trousers too! x

Just got a nice rich choc brown colour, my hairs looking really dull as it's been so long since I coloured it.

I got the new porridge today, tried to make a cookie out of it, eeeewwwwww!!! It went all weird, seemed more like the consistency of the shakes when you put them in the microwave. Def sticking to the old ones, thank god I didn't order loads of new ones! I also have a crispy choc shake to try too, will have that later on, I am having tuna and salad for tea again tonight, yum! x

Firstly well done on reaching the 100's. How amazing do you feel!!!

Secondly thanks for the tip re the porridge, I'm going to order a few of each I think to try them out.

Well... busy day off... Dress taken to seamstress to look after it for me. Been into town and bought some new make up, hair dye and new work trousers, £6 tesco bargain! Came home and cleaned the house from top to toe, organised some wedding bits and bobs we have, done two loads of washing and ironing. Hair dyed and showered, now snuggled in my pj's! And just had hot crispy choc shake, was quite nice actually, don't like the crispy bits so will get them out next time. Would prob like it cold too, I didn't order any chocs before now, because I don't usually like choc milkshake.

Had lemon bar for breakfast, cinnamon cookie for dinner, tuna salad and a boiled egg for tea, then choc shake. More than I've had the past few days, I've only had 2 packs and salad, then 3 packs yesterday. So been having less than I've had previous weeks, not by choice but just been a busy week. xx

Well you have had a busy day

But sounds like you got a lot done so that's a bonus.

Day 986058939 or whatever it is now... I had a bad day at work but good day overall, got the car fixed for going to Lincoln. I didn't weigh this morning, but will have a sneak peak tomorrow before sats weigh in. Busy day again today, and 10 hour shift tomorrow, will pop on weigh in info on sat but will not be on here until sunday then x

Back