My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Busy days help with the diet

Fingers crossed for weigh in my scales only moved 2lbs so far but I've had totm fingers crossed still few days to go :)

Good morning folks,

I am sts since wed, which I am ok with because now I know it's true loss, I've had it before where I weighed a day before weigh day and I was -4lbs, but then on weigh day I was 2lbs up! It came off straight after but it annoyed my slightly!

Anyway, just this one long shift in between me and my few days off! I can't wait! Really looking forward to going to Lincoln tomorrow, I am having second thoughts about my new outfit lol, I always do this, try it on several times before the event comes, then on the day or day before I think, no I don't want to wear that. Think I need a nice litte cardi to compliment the outfit, but it needs to be brown, will have a look tomorrow morning in town before we go I reckon!

I really don't want to go to work today, just want to curl up by the fire, but it must be done! We need every penny now my OH has been made redundant, fingers crossed he hears from one of the many jobs he's been applying for!

Have a good day everyone! x

Hope the day goes fast for you.. Enjoy your days off x

We will want to see pics of you in this dress :)

I don't usually try the outfit on until the day before and then decide what I'm going to wear or hope for the best it fits lol

Lucky you with a day off. I'm thinking of doing the 3 packs and chicken and salad/veg on mothers day. But still not decided yet will see.

Hope you have a great weigh in which km sure you will do as your doing amazing.

I am knackered out! Had 3 packs today, don't want my last one. It's been an eventful week! I am keeping fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow morning, that I am another lb down! That would be amazing! Then I swear to not step on the scales until next sat! Going to enjoy this weekend, half way point on s&s! My goal is in sight. It's gone so quickly, 8 weeks has flown by! I can't believe how much weight I've lost in 8 weeks! We will see tomorrow morning just how much exactly! x

Yeah, don't step back on the scales until you're back in ketosis otherwise it just gets depressing. Have a good weekend off, and hope you feel amazing in your new dress.

Yes, will scale dodge until then, if I get a STS next week I will be happy, considering I am having the weekend off! If all stays the same on the scales tomorrow I just have 1st 10lbs until my goal! x

Hello!
Had hellish week at work so hardly been on... too knackered by the time I get home.. (it's that BG, she's a hard taskmaster, I tell ya! :p)

WONDERFUL news about your 100's... and pleasantly envious.. can't wait until that is me.. and so glad you did your Gok Wan with your Mum... and feeling great in your dress!

Have a great birthday weekend... xx

Thanks Jacqui! You will get to the 100s before you know it!

Well this morning, I have taken a host of measurements as I am officially half way through my 16 weeks on S&S.

So here goes....................................................

14st 2lbs exactly so 198lbs! Yay! So -5lbs in week 8! Woohoo! Also...

Body fat 30.7%
Bust 43"
Waist 33"
Hips 44"

Very happy with this! Arms... still fat... But they will soon go! Bloody determined in that dept. So off we go to Lincoln today for my bday weekend, looking forward to it! Will take a pic of my new outfit and post it as my official half way through photo!

I feel great to be in the 100s now, I still have a way to go to a healthy BMI, but it doesn't seem so far away now! I think I have 11lbs to get me out of obese! A total of 1st 9lbs to go to get to goal!

Will post a pic later before we go!

I'm going to miss minimins tonight, god how sad is that!

Have a great weekend Tara, you'll feel great in your new outfit and you'll be getting into those 13s in no time afterwards!! x
Ps bring me back a doggy bag from damons :)

Here is my new outfit, and my half way pics of face and full length body. It was awkward to get the camera propped up so the angle makes me look a little short lol But I thought I'd take a photo to show you my arms, they are chunky and hop they start disappearing soon!!!

x

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 100
  • SAM_0778.jpg
    SAM_0778.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 106
the outfit is lovely, the colour looks fab on you and what a fantastic shaped face you have too. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy your weekend.

Hi, thank you! I actually feel comfortable in the dress, will be wearing my cardi though as I hate my arms!

I have such a pointy chin lol, it runs on my mums side of the family! haha x

Looking good Tara. You enjoy yourself tonight and think of the rest of us on spag bol :) xx

Looks great Tara! And you prob won't listen but your arms look fine to me! x

Haha awww I will! I won't report back on what I've eaten haha I still hope to be in the 13s by sat, or not too long after! Have a good weekend everyone! It's nice and sunny today too! x

Woohooo looking good!!!

You look fantastic babe, enjoy your weekend. Xx

Back