My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Tara, you look great and your dress in lovely.

Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy yourself - you well and truly deserve it.

Tara you look great! I dont see a problem area at all - your arms look fine and the dress looks lovely on you! Have a wonderful time

Tara. You look amazing. Well done on all you have achieved in these 8 weeks. An inspiration.

I hate my arms too. Always have. So know where you are coming from.

Have a fan fab weekend.

Well done on your loss :) woooo your in the hundreds :) and looking fab I love that dress x

Sent from my iPad

Hey everyone!

Just got back a min ago, had a lovely time over in Lincoln yesterday and a good walk round. Now, I did enjoy eating what I wanted to yesterday, and we are going for a family meal today. But, I really do just want to get back at it, I also didn't add salt to anything, I had too much salt pre diet, didn't have any. I drank some normal coke and it tasted so sweet! My taste buds have def changed! I was also choosing to drink water over anything else.

I am not going to weigh in until next official weigh day, I expect some water weight. But plan on flushing it out! Fingers crossed for the 13s on next weigh in, not expecting it, but would be awesome!

I was a bit like that Tara the weekend that I took a break. I needed the break but then I was really conscious about eating anything :). I was ready to go back to it on Monday too.

OMG, I went and did it didn't I? I got on the scales, I am devasated too. I don't understand how they could go up so much after two days! I hope its just water weight. Otherwise I won't be seeing the 13s for a long time!

Most of it has to be water weight hun. Get back to it and it will go. Besides the weekend was worth it. You've had a break and now back to it.

I'm sure it can't be that bad Tara, and you will lose a whole load of that once you get back into ketosis. I am still up after my cheating on Saturday night but soon I'll be back to where I was again. Don't let it dishearten you.
The only thing I would say is I always try and get back on the scales so you can have an idea of what to expect by the end of the week. At least you know what you're dealing with now and will know how well you've done once you've lost it again x

Yeah, I am sure it's water weight. Fingers crossed anyway!

I hope to be sts this week from sats weigh in, not sure I will get the loss needed for the next stone down but will def be there within this next 10days! I am feeling very tired today, absolutely knackered! It must be something to do with the carbs I've had! I feel worn out!

Today, woke bright and early and was in town for 8.30, had an interview for a temp job. I had a mooch and I've drank 1ltr of water so far and just had my first pack for the day, cinnamon oatmeal.

I still feel full from the weekend! I really didn't like feeling as full as I did, and I struggled to eat anywhere near as much as I used to, was a huge wake up call regarding the amount I used to put away!!

Well fingers crossed the scales will drop back down. I did have a good weekend and ate what I wanted, but def ready to get back into it now! I want to get into these 13s and rip right through them! x

You can gain around 7lbs or more on coming out of ketosis so of course you can lose that when you go back into ketosis. When I came out for my weekend off I continued to gain for the next couple of days after I restarted before that water weight disappeared again so you should be fine for Sat. I was :)

I am 6lbs up on the scales, so hope it's just from coming out of ketosis, I have just had my lemon bar. Don't feel sick or headachy though at the mo. I hope by sat I will be back down on the scales again! x

Those 6 will disappear fast they always do when your back on track just make sure you drink lots of water and they will be gone.

Going to have spag bol for tea and caramel shake afterwards. I can't stop thinking about food, but I know this is because the food switch in my brain has been turned back on this weekend! I will be fine, just need to get back into it!

The new spaghetti is really spicy I drink 500ml of water while I'm eating it so helps with the water

Keep that wedding dress in mind and keep going first few days are hard. But oh so worth it

Just had the new spag bol for tea, was a bit spicy which was nice, drank 600ml water with it, so feel really full now. I am going to have caramel shake made hot with coffee later.

I have decided to break my last 8 weeks down into 3 chunks. I plan to do 26 days, then 20 days, then 10 days.

Each time I will have a break, but only one off plan meal, but trying to keep ketosis friendly. I find breaking it down really helps. I do really hope to lose this last 23lbs, though this week might be a write off but I enjoyed my bday weekend and felt like a nice reward after 8 weeks! x

I find that viewing each stint on the diet as a set time period works well for me rather than seeing everything as an endless stretch. I've had a holiday break, an Xmas / New Year break and I plan an Easter break (and I had a weekend break the weekend before last just because I needed it) :). I know that I can easily switch back onto the diet though so am not afraid about stopping and then restarting. In all honesty I think I could eat like this forever and not worry too much, other than I might get too thin eventually (as if! :rolleyes:) :). Those 6lbs will be gone by Sat and if you're lucky maybe even a bit more besides.

thats not long at all is it when you break it down like that is it,
glad you had a good weekend x

How's the weight loss going today

Hey everyone,

I've lost a lb since yesterday but, today I've been taken out for a bday meal, it's my actual bday today, I was offered cake too but passed on that. I have decided as I restarted yesterday, to make mondays official weigh days now. I have 5 full days until then, so hope to be back at 14st 2 by then, and then into the 13s by the end of next week. I've had bday treats and can safely say I am ready to knuckle down for the first run of 26days at 100%. I know most of what I've gained at the weekend is water and from coming out of ketosis so I am sure I will be back to 14st 2 by monday.

I didn't really even want my meal today, I enjoyed it don't get me wrong, but am happy to put today behind me and get back to it now. I am working tomorrow morning and then up at the college in the evening for an open event. So have a busy day planned. I hope that if I am back to 198lbs by mon, then the next 21 days at 100% hoping to lose around 10-12lbs in that time, then the next 21 days another 8-10lbs, then the last stint before the wedding around 7lbs, which would put me around 170-175lbs.

I have the plan in my mind and have three chunks left to do! Fingers crossed for monday and hopefully being back to 198lbs! My OH is hiding the scales today so I can't peek at exactly what I weigh til monday! Wish me luck guys! x

Back