My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

The time will fly, just wait and see!! You'll see that 12 on the scales real soon sweetie with your dedication. X

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is well. I am on a high today, OH has a job interview in kent tomorrow for a health and safety post so fingers crossed for that, we might be up for a move then after the wedding!! haha

I finished work at 4 so had a quick look round town, I am so happy I did, I am now officially a size 16, most things I tried on were a 16 and they fit really well! I even tried a dress on that looked tiny and it fit like a glove!

I am still 13st 12 on the scales but I am still happy as I know that by monday I will be a few lbs lighter!

I do seriously need to start toning up though, this is something I have been really rubiish with, need to tone my arms and thighs more. I looked nice in the dress but my arms looked lumpy, oh the lovely lighting in the changing room highlighting every bump! x

SAM_0819.jpg

My tea tonight, it was yum!!! x

Ooh, good luck to your OH tomorrow. Kent is a nice place to live; the garden of England :). Warmer than where I am now too. And it's good that you're feeling good about yourself. This diet does wonders for self esteem. We just have to hang onto that feeling every time we think about feeding our faces. Self esteem lasts longer and is more satisfying than any sugary fix.

Loved the look of your dinner! Good luck with hubby's interview tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! He's just ironing his suit now.

Tea was new spag bol with stir fried vegs. But I only used about 3 sprays of frylight, our new pan is really good, dry fries alot of things!

xx

Well done Tara on your 4 lbs weight loss and good luck to OH on job interview.

Tara...your doing fab :) ...wishing your OH good luck for his interview.

x x x

Thanks ladies!

Well even though I am in a good mood I am STS on the scales since monday, feeling a bit narked at that! But I am guessing it's water rentention and hoping to flush it away by drinking lots of water the next few days! Hoping for a 3lb loss this week to get me nearer to the 180s! Then goal lies within the 170s! Will prob try and go to 170 to allow for gaining back some out of ketosis.

Just getting ready for a long day at work, while OH is getting ready to leave for Kent. Fingers crossed we have some good news this week!! xx

Woohooo well done for officially being a size 16 :)

Hope your hubby-to-be gets good news. You guys certainly deserve it!
By the way how does the new spag bol taste? Looks yum...thanks for the pic. I've put one pack on
my latest order just to try anyway. Hope you're having a good day so far. How long more do you
have in your current job hun? You must be looking forward to your last day! The things you'd love to say / throw at
the boss!! x

Yes I would like to inflict pain on the boss! My last day is 2 weeks today. Thank god! Then I have four days off until my new job starts. Can't wait!

OH got on ok, only thing is there is a second interview he would have to travel down for if he's sucessful at this stage, money is tight so we will have to make it stretch! I am hoping for scale movement tomorrow, not happy that all week I've STS! Can't understand it, drank lots of water today and a couple of Dr Pepper zero cans. Had Lemon bar, spag bol at lunch, choc shake hot then spag bol and veg for tea.

The new spag bol is nice, it's more like the chilli in consistency and has a bit more spice than the old spag bol I'd say.

OH won't be home until gone midnight so home alone tonight. Quite nice, just going to sit and watch don't tell the bride. x

Don't worry about the sts all week I get weeks like that then on weigh in day it drops lol

I'm sure they will before you weigh in :)

Thought I would post some pics of me at 194lbs. One of my face, one comparing me in the same dress after losing 39.5lbs on s&s (The dress has a tie at the back and I've tied it really tight in the second pic!). And just one of me in a t-shirt, as most of you know I hate my arms so much, so thought I would take a photo of me showing them at this weight, and hopefully I will be able to see a difference when I get to goal!

SAM_0848.jpgSAM_0833.jpgdress.jpg

Just realised it's timing it for my -2lb week, so might be a crap week as TOTM is due very soon. Seems to be the 3rd week in every chunk that I get -2lbs so wouldn't suprise me if this week was the same! or worse. But I know it will be water retention messing me about x

Back