My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

You know I was having an aggy moment in the week about not having lost anything much this year (or so it seemed to me) so I looked at a random page of my diary and in mid Jan I weighed 13 and a half stone. I'm currently hoping to be in the 11s very soon, so it's not a stone a month but I've still lost pretty much a stone and a half since mid Jan that I would not have lost had it not been for this diet. So on I plod :)

Not weighing in until next monday, my OH has hidden the scales and I am due TOTM and my weekend binge will mean I am out of ketosis. Really want to knuckle back down, don't know whats wrong with me. I've had loads of comments over the weekend about my weight loss, my OH's aunt and cousin noticed and said I look really good, they put me about a size 14. I think I feel more comfortable at this weight but really want to get in the 170s for the wedding.

I am going to commit to doing more exercise now too, did 30 mins on the cross trainer this morning. Off to work soon and will get home around 7. Had porridge this morning, will take a bar and spag bol to work, then I have caramel shake to have for tea. I think I am going to stick purely to the backs and veg for now. No salads and tuna etc. Need to be strict like in the beginning. I want to be around the 180 - 185lbs mark for my hair and make up trial on 5th may. That marks exactly a month until the wedding, then hope to lose the last half a stone after then.

Wish me luck everyone, this is it now, need to keep focused and knuckle back down to it! xx

I have already logged my food on MFP it says I should weigh around 179lbs in 5 weeks. Let's hope. I know it slows down but really want to get there!

I have 6 days in this week only 1 day off so should be easy to stick xxx

Try to put the weekend behind you and concentrate on the future and how well you can do between now and the wedding.
Hopefully you enjoyed your weekend so focus on the fun and the nice break you had.
You'll be at goal in no time and will feel fab on your wedding day :) x

Sounds like a good ideal just having packs and veg ad it can easily be a downhill spiral when other food is introduced.

Just stick with it and you will be at your goal before you know it.

I think the exercise is a good ideal I've taken up the couch to 5k. Training session 2 tomorrow for me and even tho my legs ache I can't wait. This exercise should help with the weight loss as well as make you feel fitter and really happy about yourself :)

Fingers crossed by the end of this week I am losing some lbs, Weighed in this afternoon at work, weight was 14st 3lbs. Soooo.... I have gained 5lbs water weight coming out ketosis me thinks, plus I am due on any time now. So last week was prob going to be a STS before I became a mad woman on a binge!

Had porridge, lemon bar and spag bol today, tons of water, and going to have caramel shake soon. Feeling ok, just a bit dizzy and tired. xxx

TaraTeal said:
Fingers crossed by the end of this week I am losing some lbs, Weighed in this afternoon at work, weight was 14st 3lbs. Soooo.... I have gained 5lbs water weight coming out ketosis me thinks, plus I am due on any time now. So last week was prob going to be a STS before I became a mad woman on a binge!

Had porridge, lemon bar and spag bol today, tons of water, and going to have caramel shake soon. Feeling ok, just a bit dizzy and tired. xxx

I'm sure it'll be off in no time, early night for you xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Get straight back to it Tara - you had your weekend off, enjoyed yourself, and now is the time to get back on track for your next wedding goal. I'm doing the same for Easter; having a break and getting back on track as soon as I return to work on the Wednesday. I know I'll gain but should lose all of that in the week that I restart, and hopefully it may shake my metabolism up a little as it's on a go slow I think :)

Enjoy your break BG, much deserved. I have 33 days of 100% until my hair and makeup trial on 5th may. I would love to be in between 180-185lbs by then. It's ambitious but it's not impossible. So day 1 down, 32 to go!!!! xx

Go for it Tara - the time will fly by if you set your mind to it xx

Morning all!

I am feeling quite ill today, full of cold, stinking headache but I am still focusing on being 100%. Day 2 of 33 now. No idea what I weigh at the minute either. Hope the water just flushes back out. Still waiting for TOTM to arrive! Having lovely cramps so should be soon!

Working 10-6.45 today so porridge again for breakfast before I leave, then off to work. Will take lemon bar and spag bol with me today again. Running low on bars and porrige so will be putting in a new order tomorrow me thinks.

Heres to day 2/33! I know it will fly by! xxx

Sounds like a busy day at work which will help u get through day 2 and beyound.

It's always hard getting back on track but you know u can do it plus you have an amazing incentive too

:)

Yeah this is it now, I've faffed about a bit so need to knuckle back down. I have never been under 14st in my adult life I don't think, and i don't know if it's a bit of self sabotage on my part. I know this run of days will fly by, I just need to see results to keep on the straight and (hopefully) narrow!

It always helps to see results on the scales but they will come as long as u keep going :)

If anyone can do this Tara, it's YOU. Just keep looking at your brilliant goals & milestones highlighted in green. You KNOW you can have the body you're dreaming of for your wedding day and you WILL get there. The days will start to whizz by...don't look back, only forward from here..x

Back