My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Had a great time yeah, just enjoyed the cocktails a bit too much! Didn't go overbord with food, but me, my mother, grandmother and sisters all went for a meal on the sunday, all you can chinese, only had one plate but I've gained carb weight!

Back on packs only now until the wedding, which is nine days away!! Bloody hell!

Heres some hen night photos! 149731_10150854687964646_1917927924_n.jpg523030_10150854686904646_755534645_9975086_1416803883_n.jpg576872_10150854687854646_755534645_9975091_291642554_n.jpg

Lookin' smokin' babe! Dress is gorge!

Thanks ladies! I can't wait either!

Well, came over all funny tonight, and have been sick many times, so much so that I have a nasty red rash all around my eyes. Hope it goes very quickly, feeling ok now, just need sleep! Not sure whats wrong with me at all!

Hope you feel better soon x

Hello everyone!

I am now orange, had a spray tan done! haha Will wash it off before bed though to see how it's turned out!

It's wedding eve! It's come around so fast! I am now 185lbs as of today, and I am happy at this, I still hate my arms, but they are a damn sight smaller than they were!!! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, see you all in a couple of weeks when I will be back and losing the honeymon bloat! xxx

TaraTeal said:
Hello everyone!

I am now orange, had a spray tan done! haha Will wash it off before bed though to see how it's turned out!

It's wedding eve! It's come around so fast! I am now 185lbs as of today, and I am happy at this, I still hate my arms, but they are a damn sight smaller than they were!!! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, see you all in a couple of weeks when I will be back and losing the honeymon bloat! xxx

Well done Tara you've done brill. Have a wonderful day and honeymoon can't wait to see the pictures :) x

Have a fab time Tara! Enjoy it!! I'm off to Florida on Saturday and will be starting again on 25th June so wi be ready to race you to goal xx

Fab news Tara! You will look stunning in your dress tomorrow. Hope you have the most fantastic day and a fabulous honeymoon. Don't forget to post lots of piccies of you in your dress when you get back and of the Virginian mountains. And to hell with the holiday damage, this was the day you worked so hard towards. Enjoy it and worry about the pounds when you get back home xx

Well done you have done so wrlk. Enjoy your big day xxx

Many congrats Tara, you'll look amazing on your big day! All the hard work has paid off so you can let
your hair down and let go! Yes the Oompa Loompa look is so fetching isn't it?!! Once the top layer
is washed off it'll look fab and even more slimming. You have a ball girl and we'll oooh and aaahh at
the pics of your special day when you get home xx

Have a fab day cherish every moment and enjoy your honey moon can't wait to see the photos x

Byyyyeeeeeee!!! xx

Sending vibes for a wonderful day - which will pass in a flash. You look beautiful.

Have a fabulous honeymoon,

You've done so well Tara. Congratulations on your big day, enjoy your honeymoon and post piccies when you're back :)

T_D-137.jpgT_D-137.jpgT_D-148.jpgT_D-240.jpgT_D-280.jpg

Here are some photos of me on my wedding day. I didn't get to my goal of 175lbs but I was only 10lbs off it. I have gained a heap load on honeymoon, but plan on losing it a little slower. Thanks to everyone who helped along the way xxx

you look absolutely beautiful!!! well done you!!
xxx

Back