My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Hi nina,

I realised it was you!!! How weird that we are both back to the diet around the same time! I'm only 2 weeks in though. You've been doing amazing!! Ella is beautiful by the way!

Xxx

Thanks for your well wishes Tizzy, hope you're well xx

Yes doing quite well, thanks. With 4 weeks or so left til my US trip, I've been really strict with myself on the diet. Not sure I'll stick it out the full 4 weeks - I woke up this morning dreaming of cheeseburgers! :p However, it'll also depend on my weigh ins - and I have one tomorrow. Woo hoo! :)

Hope you and your family are enjoying the weekend. Ella feeling better? You getting any rest?

Hi nina,

I realised it was you!!! How weird that we are both back to the diet around the same time! I'm only 2 weeks in though. You've been doing amazing!! Ella is beautiful by the way!

Xxx

Hiya Anna how r u doing? What's brought you back to CD and are you allowed to do SS with the probs you had last time? How you getting on so far?

Thankyou, she's a lil monkey but i wouldn't change her hehe :)

Well Tizzy i think you're doing just brilliantly and something lovely to look forward to going away, i'm desperate for a holiday but finances say otherwise <sigh>

Well it was weigh day today and i'm utterly disappointed AGAIN. Lost just 1lbs and i really don't know why, i'd better get my whoosh soon because it's very disheartening and inches havent even changed either for over 1 month grrrrr

ninajw83 said:
Hiya Anna how r u doing? What's brought you back to CD and are you allowed to do SS with the probs you had last time? How you getting on so far?

Thankyou, she's a lil monkey but i wouldn't change her hehe :)

Hey I'm good thanks, just had my second weigh in and I'm 1 stone 4 pounds down!

I'm hoping I'll be okay this time I figured that I've not got a gall bladder to have gall stones in so hopefully I'll be alright.

You are doing great! How much more do you want to lose? I've got a long 6 stone journey now!

Zxx

Well Tizzy i think you're doing just brilliantly and something lovely to look forward to going away, i'm desperate for a holiday but finances say otherwise <sigh>

Well it was weigh day today and i'm utterly disappointed AGAIN. Lost just 1lbs and i really don't know why, i'd better get my whoosh soon because it's very disheartening and inches havent even changed either for over 1 month grrrrr

I still think that you lost so much at the beginning that your body is taking time to catch up. Also, they say that your body does a lot of adjusting and healing while you sleep and that getting enough sleep is really important. Give your work schedule and all the exciting (and sometimes not so fun) things you've been experiencing over the last couple of weeks, perhaps you've been a little short of sleep time?

Hey I'm good thanks, just had my second weigh in and I'm 1 stone 4 pounds down!

I'm hoping I'll be okay this time I figured that I've not got a gall bladder to have gall stones in so hopefully I'll be alright.

You are doing great! How much more do you want to lose? I've got a long 6 stone journey now!

Zxx

Fingers crossed Anna, sounds like you're doing brilliantly. Seen on FB your new fella, hows all that going? Ive got another 6stone to lose to first target but prob another 7-8 overall

I still think that you lost so much at the beginning that your body is taking time to catch up. Also, they say that your body does a lot of adjusting and healing while you sleep and that getting enough sleep is really important. Give your work schedule and all the exciting (and sometimes not so fun) things you've been experiencing over the last couple of weeks, perhaps you've been a little short of sleep time?

Well sleep hasd been basically non existent for the last few weeks although i did get a good night last night. People still commenting that im losing weight and i know it HAS to come off but its still slightly disheartening. Im back on nights this week and last few times ive done nights ive had a brilliant weight loss so we'll see if it happens again this time :)

ninajw83 said:
Fingers crossed Anna, sounds like you're doing brilliantly. Seen on FB your new fella, hows all that going? Ive got another 6stone to lose to first target but prob another 7-8 overall

It's so hard at weekends in the week I'm fine except last night I had some Tuna - no idea why!!

Did I tell you about my ex? Got divorced :-( my new fella is lush everything is really good thanks! Really supportive doing this diet so that helps.

We will defo get there, in my head this is my final time if I fail I have to be fat forever! Don't want that!!

Xxx

Yep i think we spoke on msn a while ago, turned out you wanted different things if i remember rightly? He's a pretty handsome chap your new fella, how long you been together now? Fab he's so supportive, that's half the battle!!!

Least you opted for protein hun, you know this diet and you know how it works so you'll be right :) Yes we will get there, you'll be slim in time for crimbo sticking with it and thats not far off atall now!!!!

ninajw83 said:
Yep i think we spoke on msn a while ago, turned out you wanted different things if i remember rightly? He's a pretty handsome chap your new fella, how long you been together now? Fab he's so supportive, that's half the battle!!!

Least you opted for protein hun, you know this diet and you know how it works so you'll be right :) Yes we will get there, you'll be slim in time for crimbo sticking with it and thats not far off atall now!!!!

Yeah mainly kids!! ah thanks, another reason I want to get thin so I don't feel like people look at us and think he's too good for me! Obviously I don't tell him that though! We've been together for 9 months! Moved in properly in march but he lived at mine practically from the beginning, bit rushed but it felt right and i had been single for 3 years so was good to feel a connection with someone again!

I'd love to be a skinny Minnie at Xmas so much!! We will both get there. I love that we r doing it again at the same time :)

Xxx

I know how weird is that, i think its a sign haha, we both did so well when we were doing this 4yrs ago and we'll do even better this time :)

Im so pleased things are going well for you, you certainly deserve to be happy :) What are you working as now?

ninajw83 said:
I know how weird is that, i think its a sign haha, we both did so well when we were doing this 4yrs ago and we'll do even better this time :)

Im so pleased things are going well for you, you certainly deserve to be happy :) What are you working as now?

We did do great, we need to make sure we aren't back here again after this though! That's going to be the toughest bit I think.

I'm working for Churchill home insurance as a product manager. I moved up to London last year. Finally sorting myself out so now it's just the weight!!

I saw from your diary you are working in A&E, have you changed now?

Xx

Kind of, i was working in community mental health team before i got married and about 3yrs ago took a promotion in what was called the crisis team so we dealt with all the psychiatric emergency's and followed up in the community to prevent inpatient admission but in November the team split into an assessment team and a home treatment team and i opted for the assessment side so that's what i do day and day out. At weekends and nights we're based in A and E but the job is effectively the same regardless of the day as all we now do is mental health assessments and then signpost to the relevant service. It's good but busy and can be stressful at times but i enjoy it :) Back on nights thurs, fri and sat so i'll be absolutely shattered again but it's good money.

The weight will come off an stay off because we're older and wiser and well just more fed up haha plus if we decide to have another baba i need to be healthy, cant risk another high risk pregnancy and well i'd love to be able to run round after Ella whilst she's still little even if she is a pain in the backside sometimes :)

So lovely to hear things are settling down for you. It must be a lot more expensive living in London for you though? I take it you dont do the Saturdays in the jewellers anymore?

Your job really does sound interesting. I can imagine its stressful at times definitely. So do you do with people who are just bought in or is it appts for assessments?

Very true we definitely are fed up! Are you planning on having another one? It must of been a scary time with Ella, but she's a little trooper!

Yeah it's really expensive! My wages are more tho but just not much room for saving. We r downgrading, moving next week but it's still expensive! No way! My Aunty still has it although she's a tv star now! On David divkinsons real deal and also secret dealers! It's weird watching her on it!!

Xxx

Sorry ive been away last few days, i'm on nights and sometimes the internet won't load the reply box for some reason so ive been able to look but not respond. Last night shift tonight until the next time the regular night worker goes on leave, we only have one nurse on duty each night shift so it can sometimes get incredibly busy but last 2 nights haven't been too bad and i had the company of my lovely student which was nice :)

Anna has your mum been on the programmes as someone taking in their items or as something else? That's pretty cool though either way hehe :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Well not a lot to report diet wise, still no changes but its not the diet that causes the problems its the keeping it off after or the loss of motivation that gets me but it'll be 4 months exactly in 9 days that ive been on this diet and think i've only faltered with motivation once in that time. Really hoping for a 4lb loss this week then I can get to 3 stones but i feel very fat so i probably wont have done. Drinking copious amounts of water as its very dry and humid inside the hospital and also i'm full of a cold with a sore throat so that tends to make me thirstier too.

Hope you all have a good weekend and think of me on my night shift haha xx

Wont be around for a while i don't think, nothing wrong diet wise just some personal things going on that i dont want to go into on here, i wish everyone well with their journey, i will be continuing with the plan and hope to be back soon xx

Hey girl! I hope all is well (or gets better quickly) in your personal life. If you need an outside ear, feel free to yank my chain!

Hang in there and big hugs!

Thanks Tizzy, it's going to take a while unfortunately but it shall not deter my weight loss journey. Came on just to update ticker 4lbs gone today taking me to 3 stone :-D

Back