My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Thanks Tizzy, feel very refreshed after a lovely sleep after my shift finished this morning. Hubby took Ella to inlaws for the day so the house was nice and quiet. Back in work now til 8am again, hope it's not too busy.Yes i should hopefully be getting weighed in the morning next time, thats why im waiting til Sunday as its the next time im off haha and thankfully my wonderful CDC has agreed to come see me on the bank holiday weeked :-D she's a star!!!Ella's much better, she's still rattling away with her chest but its much looser so not bothering her as much and she's not got nasty nappies anymore either which is nice.Well nothing to report as yet on the dieting front as ive been asleep most of the day, had my first shake at 6pm and probably going to have supper about 11 if i can last that long then plan on having a bar about 3/4 am and my tetra just after 6 which should put me in good stead for going to sleep in the morning.Oh we had a bit of disappointing news today, the house sale of Ste's grandmas house that we were getting the inheritance from fell through on Monday, the lady backed out on contract signing day so that's been a waste of 4 months of my father in law's time and she was the one pushing for moving in on 28/05 so he'd been doing a 400mile round trip every week since March to sort out and empty the house ready for her and even let her bring architects into the house because of the redesign she'd planned then apparently her son in law stuck his oar in the week before contract signing and shes backed out literally at the last minute. didnt even have the courtesy to ring my father in law, he drove all the way down to see the Solicitor and was only told when she hadnt turned up that she'd backed out, how ridiculous. So that means we wont have our debts paid off this month and we wont be able to move yet :(

Wow! Great news on the diet front and not so good with the house sale. Am really sorry to hear about that - the whole process has to start all over again, what a drag!

Meanwhile - try to enjoy the nice weather! And I'm glad to hear Ella is doing better as well.

enjoy the weather i'm sleeping through it being on nights haha. Dreading having to get up tomorrow afternoon with an alarm as i know i'll be exhausted when i pick Ella up from nursery. I have a feeling the weather will cool aswell when i finish on Tues morning coz that'd be typical. Just hope it stays nice when we take Ella to Blackpool Zoo in 3wks for her birthday

Well i'm mid shift of my last night woohoo so far so good which makes a nice change to the last 2 i've done. Had a really poor sleep today or rather yesterday now, too as it was unbelievably warm in my room. Nothing exciting to report today i'm afraid, same old same old. Fed up of my feet swelling in this heat though so i'll be glad of Wed when it's meant to be cooling down slightly, think Ella will enjoy it more too as the heat is wiping her out.Unsure what my water intake has been last few days i'll just go with a lot, all i seem to be doing is going to the loo haha and the office i'm based in at A and e is very very humid.Well i very much doubt i'll be posting the next few days, haven't got internet at home at the min but i cant see any reason for a diet disaster to happen. This next 4 weeks will be interesting as usually in the 3-4th month i start getting bored and have reduced willpower but just can't see it happening.Have a good one everyone xx

Enjoy! I'll look forward to your next post and catching up with your progress!

Oh deary me what a busy busy busy few days, my body clock is well and truly screwed, since this time last week ive worked 67.5hrs and im not having a day off til Tuesday so in 12 days i will have worked 107hrs so i am knackered absolutely knackered. Back on nights again sat and sun too meep :( Nothing exciting to report on the diet however i was thrilled last night, id ordered some clothes from catalogue 2 sizes smaller than 11wks ago and they ALL fit even the fitted stuff i am absolutely over the moon :-D

ninajw83 said:
Oh deary me what a busy busy busy few days, my body clock is well and truly screwed, since this time last week ive worked 67.5hrs and im not having a day off til Tuesday so in 12 days i will have worked 107hrs so i am knackered absolutely knackered. Back on nights again sat and sun too meep :( Nothing exciting to report on the diet however i was thrilled last night, id ordered some clothes from catalogue 2 sizes smaller than 11wks ago and they ALL fit even the fitted stuff i am absolutely over the moon :-D

That's fab about the clothes hun x

Wow girl that is wonderful!!! I am soooo pleased that you're doing so well on CD. Now if you could cut back on your hours a bit - between work and Ella when do you get a moment to relax? Enjoy your new clothes!!!

Happy sunday everyone. Did try and post at work last night but for some reason it wouldnt load the reply box so all i could was look.

Well weigh in today and VERY happy to say i lost 6lbs taking me to a total of 35lbs in 12 weeks WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm so very happy, next proper weigh in wont be for almost 2wks but im good with that, rather do that than be disappointed with an evening weigh in.

Work was very busy again last night but i slept well today, just wish this sore throat would go. On my last shift tonight then off til 1pm on wed yayyy so we're going to go swimming with Ella on Tues at Rhyl Sun Ctr, need to buy a swimming costume first though.

Tizzy don' think i get chance to relax often apart from times like this when ive been on night shift and hubby's taken Ella to his parents for the weekend so i get about 4hrs to myself. I'm not very good on my own, i love other people's company in fact i'll probably go round to my mum n dads in a bit before work.

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend and those lbs keep melting away :)

Congratulations!!! That is a superb weight loss - both this week and in total! I can well imagine you need to buy a swim suit to go to the pool with Ella - anything you already have is likely to fall off! :p

ninajw83 said:
Happy sunday everyone. Did try and post at work last night but for some reason it wouldnt load the reply box so all i could was look.

Well weigh in today and VERY happy to say i lost 6lbs taking me to a total of 35lbs in 12 weeks WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm so very happy, next proper weigh in wont be for almost 2wks but im good with that, rather do that than be disappointed with an evening weigh in.

Work was very busy again last night but i slept well today, just wish this sore throat would go. On my last shift tonight then off til 1pm on wed yayyy so we're going to go swimming with Ella on Tues at Rhyl Sun Ctr, need to buy a swimming costume first though.

Tizzy don' think i get chance to relax often apart from times like this when ive been on night shift and hubby's taken Ella to his parents for the weekend so i get about 4hrs to myself. I'm not very good on my own, i love other people's company in fact i'll probably go round to my mum n dads in a bit before work.

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend and those lbs keep melting away :)

Well done 6lbs is fab! :)

Thanks ladies again for your support. Havent managed to have all my products yet over this last shift WOW its been hectic, have only just sat down. Very much looking forward to my bed!!!!

Hope you both have a lovely rest of weekend i likely wont be on til maybe tomorrow night xx

Well its been a while since i've been online mainly because i was poorly last week and lost my voice and just felt ughh, think it was working too many hours and Ella's teething AGAIN so having lots of disturbed sleep. Well since last weigh in i think ive had about 3/4 bad days think its because i know im not getting weighed til 18th so it'll have been 15 days since my last one but i really want to get as close to 3st for Ella's bday as poss and its on 18th her bday. Been good all weekend and feeling back on track now just have to keep it going. Oooo i was very pleased again today, a swimming costume that didn't fit at Easter now looks lovely and i went swimming tonight, did 30 lengths in just over 30 mins and now i'm knackered but its a big step towards getting fit and shaping up this body. Back in work tomoz then every day til Fri but then i'm off for a whole 8 days woohoo. Need to buy myself a light jacket too, the one ive got is a size 26 and well as you can imagine it now drowns me.

Hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Well its mid week and im shattered from work. Also in a lot of pain today after cracking my knuckle bone at work and now my hand looks like a balloon and for some reason my feet are swollen too, hope it shifts before weigh in else i'll be sorely disappointed. Nothing exciting diet wise or water wise, keep plodding along

Yikes! Take care of yourself and put some ice on that hand! Not to mention putting your feet up and taking it easy for a little bit. I am really impressed with how you handle CD - just get on with it and do it. You make it look easy! :)

Thanks Tizzy and welcome back :) CD does feel very easy when im motivated but to be honest when my head is in the right place i never struggle losing weight, if i have a determined goal i usually always achieve it as i don't like failure but its the keeping it off that'll be the biggest challenge for me. Hand is a little freer moving today although turning a lovely shade of purple around the knuckle and im still retaining a lot of water grr. Had a lovely day at work today albeit a bit stressful but tomorrow is my last shift for a whole week, soooooooo excited :-D Shattered today too, not sure if its a combo of just overall exhaustion, pain and the [ainkillers ive been taking but i got in at 4pm and went for a nap but so did Ella and hubby and we all slept til gone 6pm so must be catching up on all of us. I'm slightly peterbed though, ive ran out of my water flavouring so got 3 whole days of plain tap water which wont be too bad at work as its from a water cooler but at weekend it'll be straight from the tap, might have to buy some evian to last me but we'll see.

Right well that's enough waffling, have a good one xx

Well we've been away for a few days for Ellas birthday weekend, wow cannot believe my baby is now 2yrs old, it's frightening!!!! She's been poorly all of her birthday and spent most of it just in a nappy but did manage to enjoy a few bits but the zoo got cancelled. Went up to Wales on Mon to spend the day at my mum n dad's caravan and she loved that too. Got weighed on mon and was very disappointed, only lost 2lbs and thats over 2wks grrr so nowhere near the 3 stone mark well 5lbs off it but i'll get there. Hope everyone is ok xx

Sounds like you've been having a busy time....as usual! :)

And you're absolutely right - you *will* get there! 2lbs is good - it's a loss and you're still headed in the right direction. Despite being frustrating, I do believe that every now and then your body slows right down so it can adjust to all the weight loss.

Well its been another hectic few days. It was Dad's birthday on Wed and Ella managed to get some of her tea stuck in her oesophagus, little known to us at the time as she didnt present with any symptoms until medicine time when it basically wouldnt go down so spent last few days at childrens hospital where she had to have emergency surgery on Fri to have the stuck food removed so that was mega stressful. We knew it could happen as part of her condition but shes never actually had anything stuck before, is usually able to bring it up herself but nope this was well and truly lodged in and she couldnt even swallow her saliva in the end. Managed to stick with Cd though although water intake was probably less due to having a very clingy bubba that was on a drip so couldnt leave her bedside unless she was asleep and then the day of her op i had to eat my breakfast when she wasnt looking as she kept wanting it :( She's home now though and more or less back to usual self, feeding has gone back a lil step, struggling to swallow things still but that'll be due to the swelling from the food being stuck and general soreness of surgery. I'm in work til 9pm too and it's a mithery day but i keep going to the loo which is nice, just hope i get a loss on Monday as ive been feeling rather fat and bloated this week <sigh>

Wow! What a rough time Ella (and you) have been having! I hope things settle down and let you both catch your breath and relax a bit....

Back