My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Sorry i wasnt about yesterday, we unexpectedly went up to mother in laws near lake district for the day/night which was lovely. Did get a horrid call from my boss at half 7 tho to attend an emergency debrief this aft for a suicide we've had ughh :(

Well started today VERY early as we had to be back home in Wigan for 8am so hubby could get to work on time but id been up half the night with Ella so was shattered, so dropped her off at nursery then climbed back into bed then got up and got weighed and lost another 3lbs that 2 STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO pleased!!!!!

Went out for lunch with a friend for her bday which was lovely then had to go to this meeting which was not nice atall and now im feeling very stressed out and sick :( but we've had our treat but i wont go into details as it's not fair on other people but it was yummy and i'm very satiated now :-D Think i'm going to do some online gambling to destress and then have an early night, in work all weekend too so diet wise has been non existent today expect before weigh in lol, will be right back on track tomorrow though :)

oh and yesterday went to shops and bout some beautiful tops in a size 18 that fit beautifully and a size 20 trousers....9 wks ago everything i had was a size 24!!!!!!!

Sounds good- great weight loss and wow! what you really dropped sizes!!! that's so wonderful and it must feel great to be in smaller clothes. You're doing great! :)

Well done for resisting the pizza! :)

Well im in the middle of my shift at work, got another 3hrs to go and it all seems to be kicking off, great when im the only person on shift grumble grumble grumble.

Had a LOVELY sleep last night and woke up feeling all refreshed this morning and got my hair cut before coming to work, nothing very exciting to report diet wise, have had about 3l of water and 2 products so far, think i'll wait til 7ish before i have my 3rd as ill be having tea at home. Hope everyone has a lovely day, dont think i'll get on tomorrow as there'll be other people on shift with me and itll probably be hectic. xx

Well hello and happy sunday to all who come across this post. Im at work again til 9pm :( but i picked up my glasses today and they look lovely. Got some lovely comments today from work colleagues about my weight loss which is really nice but i must confess i went a bit arwy last night :( Don't really know why but after finisghing work at 9pm and it wasnt particularly a stressful shift but i just caved in and ordered a takeaway pizza and yes it was amazing and i enjoyed every mouthful but im paying for it today my stomach is grumbling away and its not for settling despite the water. Not disappointed with myself but it does emind me how easily i can be swayed off target even when im still feeling really motivated but hey ho lesson learned and i will have to suffer the consequences of hunger over the next few days and then obviously it may affect the result on the scales, sigh.

Nothing much to report yet diet wise today tho thankfully, have had my 2 products so far and works been ok and ive had a ridiculous amount of water haha.

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunday xxx

ninajw83 said:
Well hello and happy sunday to all who come across this post. Im at work again til 9pm :( but i picked up my glasses today and they look lovely. Got some lovely comments today from work colleagues about my weight loss which is really nice but i must confess i went a bit arwy last night :( Don't really know why but after finisghing work at 9pm and it wasnt particularly a stressful shift but i just caved in and ordered a takeaway pizza and yes it was amazing and i enjoyed every mouthful but im paying for it today my stomach is grumbling away and its not for settling despite the water. Not disappointed with myself but it does emind me how easily i can be swayed off target even when im still feeling really motivated but hey ho lesson learned and i will have to suffer the consequences of hunger over the next few days and then obviously it may affect the result on the scales, sigh.

Nothing much to report yet diet wise today tho thankfully, have had my 2 products so far and works been ok and ive had a ridiculous amount of water haha.

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunday xxx

Hi

It's great when others comment on weight loss isn't it. I have had three comments (I write them in my scrapbook) sad i know but it helps me. But yet to get a comment from someone who doesn't know can't wait for that!

What is it about pizza eh it seems to catch many of us out! Xxx stay strong

I think it's coz its just full of carby goodness haha it should be banned!!!!!

Brilliant Gemma getting the comments, makes you smile and goes a lil way to improving that self confidence :)

I've had a couple of comments from people that didn't know - it is brilliant! What's funny is when you meet up with people who haven't seen you for a while and they don't comment, yet you can tell they see a difference. They just don't know what to say or whether or not to say anything - commenting to someone on their weight is a very sensitive topic in our society! :)

Glad you enjoyed the pizza - if you're going to go astray, then you may as well enjoy it!!! And now you are, I'm sure, right back on CD and drinking your water! I find the faster I get back on track, the shorter the time out of ketosis.

When is your weigh-in?

Thanks Tizzy, weigh in is on thurs this week but im making sure im sticking with lots of water and today ive hardly noticed the hunger atall, just had my last bar after finishing work, had an orange one for a change but its left a yucky film on my tongue haha. Think im going to persuade hubby not to have a treat this weekend as we had 2 treats last weekend or if we do then go to a pub/bar and opt for a mixed grill with salad instead then at least im not having the carbs.

Had a lovely day at work for a change, was rather giddy, think it's because its my last day tomorrow for 8 whole days that's not annual leave (part of the rota) AND i get my brand spanking new car on Thursday, i'm so very excited!!!! We're going to take it for a spin to Rhyl and go to the sun centre so i need to get myself a swimming costume. Nearly had a mishap at work today, trousers have physically started falling down now that's never happened before so whilst holding them up at the back i was inwardly smiling :)

Oooh and had to take Ella to see dietician today, sods law i'm striving to lose weight and she needs to get fatter haha but dietician thankfully agreed it was an innapropriate referral and is very pleased at the very varied diet she has although did suggest giving her full fat cream with full fat milk in her cereals and she's to have real desserts after her meals and to fry her foods in olive oil rather than grill so we can increase her calorie intake but she's grown a whole 4cms in 6wks but had to also take her to docs coz she's been off food last few days and screaming a lot and nursery noticed she's got ulcers all over her tongue my poor baby, i hadnt seen them because i've been working all weekend and she's been in bed when i got home but we've got cream for her tongue now and regular pain meds so hopefully she'll pick up soon xx

Yikes! Poor Ella is really having a tough time of it. Hopefully the cream will rapidly get rid of the ulcers. LOL that she gets dessert, full cream & milk, fried food while you get...CD! Woo hoo! Sounds like you're doing really well on CD - you go girl!

Time to move to smaller trousers? Or get belt/suspenders? At the very least I hope your undergarments are attractive, so if your clothes fall off you still look good! :p

tizzy51 said:
I've had a couple of comments from people that didn't know - it is brilliant! What's funny is when you meet up with people who haven't seen you for a while and they don't comment, yet you can tell they see a difference. They just don't know what to say or whether or not to say anything - commenting to someone on their weight is a very sensitive topic in our society! :)

Glad you enjoyed the pizza - if you're going to go astray, then you may as well enjoy it!!! And now you are, I'm sure, right back on CD and drinking your water! I find the faster I get back on track, the shorter the time out of ketosis.

When is your weigh-in?

Totally u c people look at u all confused then realise and u know they don't know whether to mention it or not lol

Thanks again ladies for your lovely postings :)

Turna out Ella has hand foot and mouth disease, her hands and feet are now covered in spots too so theres no point in the cream as that's for thrush so she's been whiny all afternoon and sods law i was covering A and E today and have a student im mentoring and we get 2 really indepth assessments and nursery calls to tell me she's poorly and needs to come home but she's settled in bed now, probably be another disturbed night for her though poor chicken.

Yes Tizzy i think i probably should invest in smaller trousers, look a bit like a tramp haha and my undergarments are cheapy ones from asda that seem to rip after a few wears lol, thankfully i dont have any holey ones at the min lmao.

CD seems to be going ok had oodles of water again today and all my products and looking forward to weigh in day too on thursday :)

Well weigh day today and lost another 2lbs :-D Very happy with that after having 2 bad days this week.

My car came today too and WOW it's beautiful :) Ella's still not herself, hasnt eaten more than toast for last 2 days but she's having a 2nd nap today so hoping this is the turning corner for her and she'll be feeling much better in a bit.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day

ninajw83 said:
Well weigh day today and lost another 2lbs :-D Very happy with that after having 2 bad days this week.

My car came today too and WOW it's beautiful :) Ella's still not herself, hasnt eaten more than toast for last 2 days but she's having a 2nd nap today so hoping this is the turning corner for her and she'll be feeling much better in a bit.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day

Well done :)

Well done on losing 2lbs! Excellent progress! :)

Well folks not been online properly for the last 6 days, nothing atall to report on plan front, everything is still the same no blips and no swaying from the plan hence the reason ive not really posted, gets a bit boring posting the same thing day in day out. Had a nice thing this wk though when someone from Ella's nursery told me i lookedl ike i'd lost weight :) Ellas been a poorly bunny most of the week, she had hand foot and mouth disease last week and now she's got a chest infection and again not sleeping very well so everyone's tired in this house. I've been off work since Sat too which has been nice but back to work in the morning for a long row of shifts meep :(

Weigh day tomorrow which i know will be off kilter as im having an evening weigh in due to being in work so it'll be intersting to see how not getting weighed first thing affects the results, we shall wait and see :)

You just keep on rocking along! That is wonderful that CD isn't presenting you any particular problems, nor do you seem plagued by cravings, social/ business events, temptations, etc. Sigh. I wish that were me too.

Have a great w-in tomorrow! I'm interested to see what difference an evening w-in makes; whatever it is, I'm sure you'll be losing!!! :)

Sorry again i havent posted but ive been sulking for 3 days. I got weighed on thursday expecting a smaller than usual loss due to the evening weigh in and the fact it was ridiculously hot and my feet and ankles were like elephants and no i didnt have a small loss i actually GAINED 1lb. ABSOLUTELY FUMING grrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr definitely did NOT deserve that however I am rationally now putting it down to the fact that it was an evening weigh in, i'd had 3litres of water and 2 shakes already and the lower half of my body was so water retained but still not impressed grumble grumble grumble. I refuse to change my ticker and im not adding this weeks wi in until after its all come off next week grrrr 3500 calories my bottom to gain 1lb grr grr grr.Well it hasnt deterred me as i know i've done nothing wrong, im on nights til Tuesday now hence the late post and so far so good, wont be getting weighed again now until next sun so definitely havent achieved my monthly goal of 12lbs for may oh and apparently my boobs had grown 2 inches this week too, how delightful lol.Well ive had a busy night so far, 5 assessments so only had supper or rather lunch at 3am and ive only had 1 shake today too but im so stuffed from my salad and im never hungry when im busy on nights that im now going to struggle to fit the other 2 shakes in before i go to bed. Had a bad tummy aswell for the last 2 days, think i must have picked something up from Ella.Well i hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, i'll be sleeping most of the day :) xx

Wow! So now we know the impact of an evening weigh-in! I am aware that your weight can, within 1 day, swing 3-5lbs or so due to exactly what you highlighted - eating, drinking, retaining water. I'm sure your 1lb is time of day and not an actual weight gain - which means next week, assuming you're back on the morning schedule, your loss should be a good one!

However, I know despite all the logic in the world, the numbers on the scale can leave you feeling gutted. Hang in there!

Hope Ella is doing better - and enjoy the nice weather! :)

Back