My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Ooooh how do i move my diary???

Well ive been in a LOT of pain, had to go off sick from work but im on leave from tomorrow so it worked out not too bad. Spoke to doc again this morning coz pain relief hasnt been working and they think it might need to come out. Gotta go for urgent bloods and theyre arranging an abdo scan and im being given more pain meds and some anti spasmodic stuff too. Diet hasnt really existed this week and that's not because of pain it's coz its my birthday next week so we've been having celebrations a little early lol. Ellas got her op tomorrow so i'm not looking forward to that but as a treat for her for being so good we've bought her a cheap tablet so she can play toddler games coz she spends ages on hubby's phone so cant wait to see her face when she opens it in the morning. I'm hoping it'll distract her whilst they try and put cannula in but we'll see.

This afternoon i'm going out to hairdressers with Mum to have roots done and maybe my eyebrows shaped if they can fit me in. Mum's having a total pamper sesh; hair with colour, nails, eye brown shape and lash tint i dont think she's EVER treated herself to nails, brow and lashes before i'm so proud of her :)

Hope everyone is still doing swimmingly and i WILL get to goal just going to take a tad longer xx

I love getting all the girly stuff done, not had it all done in ages though. I need to start making an effort again!

Send me a link to your diary when you move!

Yes you will get to goal, but first you'll get your health back. Enjoy your birthday and all the little treats - sounds like everyone is having fun!!! :)

Had a wonderful birthday thanks guys well i am now the big 30 and to be honest i dont actually feel any different lol. Been a week of being spoilt, hubby took me shopping on Sat and bought me loads of new clothes then we went to blackpool on Mon ended up with a punctured tyre and ended up needing a puncture repair plus 2 replacement tyres as 2 front weren't roadworthy £250 later and we could be on our way. Birthday today has been very nice, hubby and Ella bought me some make up and underwear that doesnt fit hoorah so we went to Trafford Ctr whilst Ella was at nursery, had lunch then got underwear exchanged and hubby surprised me with getting me an eternity ring :-D then got taken round to my mum and Dad's in the eve and they'd got a lil party planned for me and mum n dad bought me a kindle fire. Oh and how lovely is this, my lovely CDC bought me a HUGE bouquet of flowers that were delivered by flowershop :-D

Also got a letter today to go for abdo scan on Mon and blood tests tomorrow. Pain has been pretty ok since Gabapentin was started but missed a dose as we were out and been in pain all evening. Diet has deffo not been on track scales say a 4lb gain which isnt too bad in the grand scheme of things but need to be careful things don't spiral out of control. Hope everyone is well :)

Enjoy!!!

Hi hun hope you had a lovely birthday!
Just poping in to say I'm back and have a thread in members only section now instead of gold so hopefully u will be able to say hi on there? Xxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, well im still not a lot further on with this gall bladder business which really has screwed with my head being in the right place to diet. Been completely on self sabotage for the past 6 weeks now since having to stop CWP and managed to gain about 13lbs grr grrrr and it definitely tells in my trousers. Ive got an appt with gastro surgeons on Wed to see what they want to do as scan didnt show anything abnormal but they said it could be i have lots of little ones affecting gallbladder functioning. Havent needed to use the strong pain relief as much which is good but now ive got this horrid viral lurgy so got a fever, lethargy, chills,throat,ear and bunged up nose too which is just delightful so docs have given me antibiotics coz it always ends up on my lungs these days.

Joining the gym on Tuesday which im really excited about, hoping to lose this weight ive gained before we go on hols in just under 6weeks so thats a realistic 2lbs per week but my body is once again craving forall those unrefinded sugars and high carb content foods. Its funny just a little bit of loss of sight and my old habits have returned in full swing and i am heartily disappointed with myself but i still refuse to say ive given up

Hi everyone, well im still not a lot further on with this gall bladder business which really has screwed with my head being in the right place to diet. Been completely on self sabotage for the past 6 weeks now since having to stop CWP and managed to gain about 13lbs grr grrrr and it definitely tells in my trousers. Ive got an appt with gastro surgeons on Wed to see what they want to do as scan didnt show anything abnormal but they said it could be i have lots of little ones affecting gallbladder functioning. Havent needed to use the strong pain relief as much which is good but now ive got this horrid viral lurgy so got a fever, lethargy, chills,throat,ear and bunged up nose too which is just delightful so docs have given me antibiotics coz it always ends up on my lungs these days.

Joining the gym on Tuesday which im really excited about, hoping to lose this weight ive gained before we go on hols in just under 6weeks so thats a realistic 2lbs per week but my body is once again craving forall those unrefinded sugars and high carb content foods. Its funny just a little bit of loss of sight and my old habits have returned in full swing and i am heartily disappointed with myself but i still refuse to say ive given up

Hi Hun great to see u back I'm on a new thread under members '25 week challenge' and I to am trying to up the exercise and aim for 2lbs a week but my chocolate obsession is currently getting in my way.

Nina - of course you haven't given up! You've just experienced some setbacks which is completely normal - esp given how long we are on the diet! Life is bound to get in the way sometimes....

You are going to lose those 13lbs before your holidays!!!

Youll get those 13lbs off Nina - one step at a time! You can do this, there is no reason why you can't healthy eat and exercise and lose 2lbs a week. Keep up the good work.

Thanks lovely ladies :)

I will try and get on a lil bit more often, wont be daily as we're hoping to move house soon YAY but healthy eating regime back in place tomorrow, no excuses now easter is out of the way and when my lungs improve a lil bit after this horrid bug im hoping to be fit enough to join the gym on friday when i finish work :)

Hey there! How're you doing? Hope you're feeling better and kicking those 13lbs right off!!!

Not sure any will remember my wafflings but I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been given the all clear by doc just before hol 3 weeks ago got back to uk last week and met up with CDC this morning. Gained just over 1 1/2 st since leaving the diet in Feb so not too bad but its still naughty inch wise ive only gained a few so that explains why i still fit in all my clothes. I am determined (unless health implicates things) to get to goal this year, 5st to go to ultimate goal but id like my original goal of 14st by christmas.

I start nights for 12 weeks next week and for some reason i always find this diet easier when im on them so should be good, let the fun times begin :)

Not sure any will remember my wafflings but I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been given the all clear by doc just before hol 3 weeks ago got back to uk last week and met up with CDC this morning. Gained just over 1 1/2 st since leaving the diet in Feb so not too bad but its still naughty inch wise ive only gained a few so that explains why i still fit in all my clothes. I am determined (unless health implicates things) to get to goal this year, 5st to go to ultimate goal but id like my original goal of 14st by christmas.

I start nights for 12 weeks next week and for some reason i always find this diet easier when im on them so should be good, let the fun times begin :)

Hey Nina!!!

Fantastic to see you back!

I'm here to support you all the way as I need to get to 15st (at least) to fit into a size 16 bridesmaids dress at Xmas.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

oh hello im glad you're still around, where's the link to your thread? How are you getting along and what plan are you following now. Did you move into your new flat yet? xx

oh hello im glad you're still around, where's the link to your thread? How are you getting along and what plan are you following now. Did you move into your new flat yet? xx

Hey hun

I have a thread in the members section '19st2-15st bridesmaids dress slimdown'. I'm doing Camebridge (with protien and veg meal ATM trying to get to a size 16 (15st) for this wedding in Dec. First fitting is august! Eek! Won't bore u on here I go on about it enough on my diary thread.

I'm also on a thread called 'team 50 Christmas challenge' (everyone supporting each other to loose 50lb by Xmas) if you fancy joining. You don't have to loose 50lbs you can choose your own amount.

Sorry no idea how to do links on here x

So how have you been?

Ive found your diary and posted :) Im good thanks, determined to be slim this christmas just hope my stomach doesnt kick off again like last time. Feel i'm ready now and my body is too to do this last stint and the holiday was just what i needed :)

Well first week is over and i survived hoorah wasn't as difficult as i recall it being the first time round which i find a bit odd. Got weighed this morning and lost 7lbs woohooo that's more than i lost in my first week when i started last March so i'm a happy bunny and just 2lbs off bein back into the 16stones :)

Night shifts start tomorrow on them for 12 weeks but should make the diet easier not sure why but i tend to cope better with hunger on night shifts

Well tonight is my first on my night rotation now in the past nights have been very good for my weight loss but ive only generally done a week here or there well by a week i mean 3 on 3 off but im doing this until mid august so im in each night til sun morning then not in til wed evening if that makes sense. I dont mind nights im not generally too hungry on them but i didnt really enjoy sleeping away the sunny weather. Nothing really exciting to report i'm going to hope to get some reading done tonight and hope and pray everyone is too happy enjoying the warm weather to need to see me

Well first week is over and i survived hoorah wasn't as difficult as i recall it being the first time round which i find a bit odd. Got weighed this morning and lost 7lbs woohooo that's more than i lost in my first week when i started last March so i'm a happy bunny and just 2lbs off bein back into the 16stones :)

Night shifts start tomorrow on them for 12 weeks but should make the diet easier not sure why but i tend to cope better with hunger on night shifts

Well done Nina that's brill and so great that u r into those 16s!!!! :) x

Back