My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Wow! That's a lot of inches!!!!! And congratulations on the 4lbs. In the last few weeks I've gained and STS'd. Have been good this week, but my scale hasn't budged. Grrrr I hate these last lbs!

Awesome results- am really impressed :)how exciting to be so close to such a big milestone!

I wonder if 2013 is just being mean to our bodies and holding onto those lbs lol!!!

Hatti thankyou for visiting my diary and for your positive words, hope you're being successful on this crazy diet too xx

Thanks Theresa i really dont find baking bothers me, it actually helps with any cravings i do have being able to smell the lovely food i know that sounds a bit weird lol. Also get a nice satisfaction inside when people say how nice they are and are really appreciative of my work.

Well WI was this morning and I know I should be thrilled but after 2 weeks i lost 4lbs, really felt like i should have lost 6 but as ive always said i'm never satisfied with the numbers I see but it shant deter me. Had a chat with CWC about how my weight loss has slowed significantly since Jan even though ive been bang on track but i have noticed a lot of stomach problems with bloating and constipation and actually having pain from bloat too and we've come to the conclusion the ONLY change i've made is having a bar a day. I do remember when i first started I had stomach problems with the bars but have ignored it this time round because the Lemon ones are utterly delicious so we've agreed I will try a few weeks without the bars (EEEK) to see how I get on and ive decided to revert back to having treat night on weigh day because it worked for me before and i should hopefully feel less despondant.

So lets see what the next 8 days bring, to get my 100lbs by birthday I need 6lbs over the next 2 WI which is certainly achievable if my body plays ball. Inches are still moving down infact i'll do a breakdown of before and now:

Waist: before 55inches, Now 40 inches = -15inches that's over 1 foot!!!!
Hips: Before 60.5 inches Now 49inches = -11.5inches almost 1 foot
Chest: Before 55.5inches Now 44inches = -11.5 inches
Arm: Before 17.25inches Now 14 inches = -3.25 inches total off both arms -6.5inches
Thigh: Before 32.5inches Now 26.5 inches = -6inches total off both thighs -12 inches

SO TOTAL INCH LOSS SO FAR = 56.5 inches which is almost 5 whole FEET OF FAT!!!!!!!

Hi Hun, well done in your 4lb Hun that's great and you have done fab so far! You are nearly at 100lb only 6 pound to go!

Keep at it Hun you will get the 6lb off x x

Well today is Sunday and it's beautiful but very cold out and im in work til half 3 so there's better placed I could think to be on a Sunday morning. Well ive been a lil bit naughty and ended up having 2 treat nights instead of one so that's it now gotta be 100% motivated til Next sat now which i cant se beign a problem just wish this stupid bloating would idsappear oh and body i would very much appreciate it if you let me go to the toilet, 3 days now despite regular fibre. I'm not trying a dulcolax again as last few times it's given me horrendous stomach cramps and im sure they're not meant to do that so I shall be trying a Senna tonight as that's meant to be a bit less harsh and we'll hope i feel all relieved in the morning.

Ellas spending the afternoon and overnight with my mum and dad and would love to say hubby and i are going out and doing something together but we've no pennies til Tues.....typical. Ella's got her barium swallow tomorrow morning so that'll be interesting trying to get her to drink the vile stuff.

Feeling positive but cold today and sickly from bloat i'm gonig to try my hardest not to scale hop this week too so i actually get a nice (hopefully) surprise when i get weighed next weekend then theres only 1 other weigh in before my birthday and on the 9th March i'll have been doing this diet for a whole year uninterrupted. So ive got my goal of 100lbs in time for my birthday but then would very much like to be in the 14s bracket by the end of march which is 7 WI's so average of 2lbs a week and then im going to a concert beginning of May so would very much like to be in the low 13s by then coz 5days after that we're going on our holiday :) Would mean the with gain over hols that i'll come back to prob 1.5st til goal and then who knows i may be at goal in time for summer :)

You have a plan!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Well today has been an eventfulish day. Took Ella for her barium swallow this morning and its still showing severe reflux and dysmotility of the oesophagus and a slight narrowing which explains why she's been struggling a lil bit but she also seems to have developed a limp and a swollen knee, im sure she'll prob just have knocked it or got it trapped in sommat but will have to keep an eye on it over the next few days, she doesnt seem bothered by it unless you squeeze it.

Also this evening let hamster out for his daily run and he managed to escape from the ball, get into the downstairs toilet go behind the sink and under the skirting board, could hear him in the walls lol managed to tempt him out with some food though and he's now safely back in his cage, think i'll be taping up the ball tomorrow haha

I'm sure i'm getting very monotonous coz i am about to say I am in work til 9pm lol got a clinic on just waiting for people to turn up now then it'll be busy busy busy.

Nothing's changed since yday on the diet front ooo i did make myself a pretty new chart to go on my fridge as my irthday task is almost complete so ive put on a graph with the total lbs ive left to lose til i'm at goal and well it doesnt look too bad plus it fits on the fridge haha ifd have done that last yr i'd need 2 fridges to cover all the lbs :)

Oh i am in love with Senna, it is soooooooo much better for my than dulcolax, no stomach aches or griping or anything and it just does what it says on the tine or rather cardboard packet. I am getting some nasty very low down gynae cramping tho that im not too enthralled about esp as well i never get PMS when on the pill and the fact ive had 3 periods in the last month so i will be highly annoyed if it thinks its giving me another one. Going to see how it goes then decide if i need to get checked out at the docs. ooo ooo 2 weeks until i'm 30!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww bless you and the fridge graph! I have also made an excel spreadsheet with lbs lost, lbs left to lose and colour in each row as I achieve it... So much fun to have a visual aid!

Poor little Ella- hope she feels better soon, sounds like she is very brave and stoic about it all.

Haha loved the hamster tale- similar thing happened to my hamster when we were growing up. Escaped from its fancy cage (loads of plastic tunnels and tubes and stuff) and we had no idea where it was... Till we heard the piano playing all in its own! The little b*gger got inside and was playing a tune! Came out all black and oily. Lol.

Keep strong Hun x

Well today has been a weird day, ended up not going into work coz my stomach was cramping so much now its been agony for a few weeks, not in a gall baldder or kidney area i even took a pg test this morning to rule that out but it appears good old IBS has returned, its been 7yrs since i last had IBS so i can only think its coz Ella's been poorly and work's pretty stressful at the min so i went out and bought some Buscopan and from being pain level 9 im prob at pain level 2 now so it's made a massive improvement. Will keep an eye on it over next few days then go to docs if i have to.

Ella was up most of last night too with diarrhoea, i dont think she's poorly per se just the barium coming out of her body but she's been ok today and hopped off to nursery coz she's still limping. Ive been doing lots of housework after i had a lie in coz we've got a house check tomorrow, hate those things feels like such an invasion of privacy ive just left upstairs windows for hubby to clean when he gets in.

Nothing exciting diet front im still managing to cope without the bars but im not expecting much on the scales this week after having a few bad days after weigh in but its not til Sat so we'll see what happens :)

Woo hoo - your birthday is coming up fast! I'm excited for you!!! Are you planning some fun festivities? You've done so well with your weight loss this bday will be a celebration of not only your age/life, but your great achievement!

Meanwhile, keep taking care of yourself (and of course Ella). :)

Hi Nina - Cant believe how fast the weeks are going by and so close to your 30th! Only 6 lbs until you have lost 100lbs - that is AMAZING!!! Hows the cramps going? Glad the buscopan eased the pain slightly for you! Your household definitely has its fair share of ups and downs! I think kids are always banging themselves on something or another, they seem to be bounce back pretty quickly, its the parents that seem to get most of the stress! :) Hope you are having a good day x

Well ladies thankyou for all your support as always it's wonderful. Having to stop CD for a lil while though, turns out i might have gall bladder probs afterall, been in absolute agony today and bloated so much that my size 18 work trousers that 3days ago were huge are skin tight today. Got all the symptoms of an inflamed gall bladder so just gotta wait and c what doc wants to do but gotta go back to healthy eating.

Im gutted for a few reasons, a i wont reach 100lbs by birthday but i realise health is more important.
b, weight loss will obv slow down a lot
c, i'm really going to miss my cambridge counsellor ive seen her almost on a weekly basis for a whole yr i mean im sure we'll stay in touch but it wont be the same :(

Well ladies thankyou for all your support as always it's wonderful. Having to stop CD for a lil while though, turns out i might have gall bladder probs afterall, been in absolute agony today and bloated so much that my size 18 work trousers that 3days ago were huge are skin tight today. Got all the symptoms of an inflamed gall bladder so just gotta wait and c what doc wants to do but gotta go back to healthy eating.

Im gutted for a few reasons, a i wont reach 100lbs by birthday but i realise health is more important.
b, weight loss will obv slow down a lot
c, i'm really going to miss my cambridge counsellor ive seen her almost on a weekly basis for a whole yr i mean im sure we'll stay in touch but it wont be the same :(

Oh no Nina - sorry to hear about the gall bladder - you really must be inflamed if those trousers are tight! If you watch the calories, as you have been on 1200Kcal anyway, you should be OK..do you definitely have to stop the cambridge shakes? If you do, you could carry on eating but calorie count for 1200-1500calories a day - you would probably still lose weight!

All the best and I hope they are able to sort it quickly for you! x

Yikes! Ninja girl struck down by gall bladder!!! It's sounds very painful - please take care of yourself!!! And keep in touch on the forum - it'll help keep you from straying too far.

What happens now? How does one fix gall bladder issues?

Thanks ladies, been to see doc today and my gall bladder is very enlarged and that's pushing on the bottom of my oesophagus causing reflux and my stomach is very distended so he told me gotta stick with healthy eating no shakes and im ok with that ive only 48lbs to go to goal and if i cant do that on healthy eating then it doesnt bode well with plans of maintaining. He was very good, gave me literally an open book of pain relief said i can have anything ranging from paracetamol up to gabapentin and amitryptiline but nothing that contains anti inflammatory so ive opted for lesser then ive got scope to increase if necessary and having co-codamol 8/500 every 4 hours then if pain is still horrid in a few weeks time he wants me to have an ultrasound to see if it needs removing but hes hoping that managing the pain eating healthily and having omeprazole for the reflux will be enough so we will just have to wait and see :)

Thanks ladies, been to see doc today and my gall bladder is very enlarged and that's pushing on the bottom of my oesophagus causing reflux and my stomach is very distended so he told me gotta stick with healthy eating no shakes and im ok with that ive only 48lbs to go to goal and if i cant do that on healthy eating then it doesnt bode well with plans of maintaining. He was very good, gave me literally an open book of pain relief said i can have anything ranging from paracetamol up to gabapentin and amitryptiline but nothing that contains anti inflammatory so ive opted for lesser then ive got scope to increase if necessary and having co-codamol 8/500 every 4 hours then if pain is still horrid in a few weeks time he wants me to have an ultrasound to see if it needs removing but hes hoping that managing the pain eating healthily and having omeprazole for the reflux will be enough so we will just have to wait and see :)

Hi Nina, sorry you have not been well Hun I do hope you start to feel better and get your gallbladder sorted out! I can empthathise as I had the same three years ago had three large stones on one stuck in the bike duct! Ended up with pancretitis and was really poorly! Ended up after the infection was sorted having my gallbladder out!

Re the diet I think you need to do as the doctr says! You have done so well Hun you can lose the rest in your own time eating healthily! I Havana also coming ff CD going to go to SW next Thursdayand lose the last few pounds! Lily has said that I can move my diary onto the silver dairies section and continue to post! So why don't you join me at least we will know each other and I will not be alone!

Take care Hun x x x

Back